Bullies always back down.

He aint that either....

Wise people don't get their own lawyer convicted, CFO sent to prison, and himself impeached twice and facing multiple felony indictments -- all while whining about how unfair everyone is to him - while also claiming "I am your retribution" or whatever goofy shit he tells you lemmings.....

I would think the wise person would be the one not having all of that happening to them.....
Sez you the knee jerk trump hater

I see it differently

TDS is so powerful. Here we have Joe Biden peddling his position for many millions, and TDS concern themselves with classified docs that Trump (and Biden) mishandled.

Something is seriously wrong with you people. Personally I think most leftists lack self-honesty and are highly, I mean HIGHLY dependent. So the media and that throw them around like rag dolls.

I see it differently
I support my assertion with facts..

You cling on to his balls because of your fragile ass feelings...

You would think the Bush years would have taught you the folly in praising a politician...but nope...

And it will NOT BE EASY this time to pretend you were never a Trump sycophant than when you pretended you were not a Bush sycophant.....but you can't lie to yourself tho....not forever

haha speaking of inventing their own words can you dembot cultist define a woman yet?

Why do we need to define a woman? The women know who they are.

You’re still claiming Michelle Obama is a man. The only ones who seem confused on and incapable of knowing men from women, are members of the Trump Cult.

I personally find the Trump women really fucking creepy. Silicone implants, Botoxed faces, the best cosmetic surgeons money can buy. Melania’s refusal to move into the White House until she got a new prenup. Then she spent most of her time at her parents, house near Barron school, and was only at the White House when necessary.

Did her live in boyfriend get to stay in Trump Tower while she was in Washington?

Well, Biden has definitely proven your point.

In what way? Biden didn’t control any of Grand Juries which recommended charges.

Are you saying that the Biden administration should just allow Donald Trump to get away with all of the crimes that he’s admitted to committing?

Trump’s own words convict him every day because he confesses to everything he’s been charged with. Then he tries to claim that everybody else did exactly the same thing.

The problem is that you can try and fool the average poster on here, Canada has been lying about me for decades, but you can't change the facts. They know how, who and by what means I have been persecuted and abused. They know that I know the names, dates, locations and specifics others would not have kept note of or been aware. They know I have the emails, intersations and dishonesty in black and white in some cases. They know they have endangered both U.S AND Canadian National Security in their efforts to "get me". They know that foreign agencies know that they have not only worked hard to protect abusers of my life as a.kid, but also lied and generated business through through these lies, at my expense. They also are aware of those who physically abused me as a youth. Think about tha, THEIR NAMES AND DATES. So, co ti ue as you.were, the abused me and allowed my wife to abuse me for years as I was kept unemployed and unable to leave the situation. Do your worst and I will do my best.

Oh, you poor thing! However, have you survived this horror? But clearly you have mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck about you and your bullshit.

Bullies often like to pretend they are the victim. Can you think of a single thing he's said since the election that wasn't some form of "they done me wrong"?
Were you bullied in school?

Why do we need to define a woman? The women know who they are.

You’re still claiming Michelle Obama is a man. The only ones who seem confused on and incapable of knowing men from women, are members of the Trump Cult.

I personally find the Trump women really fucking creepy. Silicone implants, Botoxed faces, the best cosmetic surgeons money can buy. Melania’s refusal to move into the White House until she got a new prenup. Then she spent most of her time at her parents, house near Barron school, and was only at the White House when necessary.

Did her live in boyfriend get to stay in Trump Tower while she was in Washington?

In what way? Biden didn’t control any of Grand Juries which recommended charges.

Are you saying that the Biden administration should just allow Donald Trump to get away with all of the crimes that he’s admitted to committing?

Trump’s own words convict him every day because he confesses to everything he’s been charged with. Then he tries to claim that everybody else did exactly the same thing.

Oh, you poor thing! However, have you survived this horror? But clearly you have mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck about you and your bullshit.
yeah I didn't expect you to be able to define a woman...your cult won't let you.....you all love making up terms.

I see it differently

So you’re admitting that your beliefs have no basis in reality. Denying reality doesn’t change it.

Last week, Donald Trump was denying it was on Fox News, denying that he was showing secret documents to an interview were at Bedminster golf club. He said he was holding up newspaper, clippings and magazine articles, not Top-Secret Pentagon battle plans. These weren’t top-secret documents at all.

This week, Donald Trump is claiming the Jack Smith leaked the audio tape of his interview, wherein he told the interviewer that papers he was holding in his hand were Top Secret.

So, when Trump was caught lying, he immediately tried to deflect to the leak from the special prosecutor’s office.

Tell us again about this alternative reality you’re living in. It doesn’t seem to be very nice there.

I support my assertion with facts..

You cling on to his balls because of your fragile ass feelings...

You would think the Bush years would have taught you the folly in praising a politician...but nope...

And it will NOT BE EASY this time to pretend you were never a Trump sycophant than when you pretended you were not a Bush sycophant.....but you can't lie to yourself tho....not forever
You are a typical lib obsessed with kinky sex

yeah I didn't expect you to be able to define a woman...your cult won't let you.....you all love making up terms.

You don’t seem to have a point here. What kind of woman am I supposed to be define?

There is no one definition. There are woman athletes, woman farmers, woman scientists. Every woman alive has a different definition of what makes her a woman.

You’re still saying, Michelle Obama is a man, so you don’t know men from women. Are you asking me to explain it to you so you can tell the difference?

What is your point?

Deflection noted...

Now, how many indictments did Hillary campaign, Obama and Biden admin rack up so far?

If the answer is zero....how is Trump wiser?
Check

I’m not going to dive into your cesspool

Clean up your act if you want exchanges with me

But I’ll give you a head’s up

I dont care if you like trump or not and wont waste my time trying to enlighten you

TDS is so powerful. Here we have Joe Biden peddling his position for many millions, and TDS concern themselves with classified docs that Trump (and Biden) mishandled.

Something is seriously wrong with you people. Personally I think most leftists lack self-honesty and are highly, I mean HIGHLY dependent. So the media and that throw them around like rag dolls.

Do you have any evidence that Joe Biden sold influence for millions?

We have boxes and boxes and boxes of evidence that Trump stole classified documents from the White House.

We have trumps multiple confessions on network television, and in tape recordings, where in Donald Trump admits, he stole classified documents from the White House

The only TDS that exists is the deranged idea that Donald Trump is being persecuted in any way, and that he isn’t a corrupt criminal. Even though Donald Trump has repeatedly admitted to every crime he has ever been accused of.

It takes a real level of derangement to claim that Trump is in any way, persecuted, or that Biden is in in any way corrupt - just simply based on the evidence presented.

EVIDENCE. Without it, you have nothing.

Actually, they’re the same, except it wasn’t a basement Trump was cowering in. It was a bunker.

He won’t have golf course, or a bunker to cower in, in federal prison. They have isolation cells for that.
News flash skippy, it was Biden cowering in the basement. Much like he does now.

Check

I’m not going to dive into your cesspool

Clean up your act if you want exchanges with me

But I’ll give you a head’s up

I dont care if you like trump or not and wont waste my time trying to enlighten you

I already know Trump is full of shit.....I just like seeing folks like you twist yourself into pretzels to hang on to your fantasy

In fact, I haven't had this much fun since I had these same exchanges with you folks during the Bush years....the same folks who bought their kids this......in real life.....

41IvBbjGA-L._AC_.jpg

I wonder what happened to those folks? I guess they must have all disappeared...they definitely didn't start putting on funny little tea-party hats and started saying "I'm an Independent!!" -- before becoming Trump sycophants...

I already know Trump is full of shit.....I just like seeing folks like you twist yourself into pretzels to hang on to your fantasy

In fact, I haven't had this much fun since I had these same exchanges with you folks during the Bush years....the same folks who bought their kids this......in real life.....

View attachment 799219

I wonder what happened to those folks? I guess they must have all disappeared...they definitely didn't start putting on funny little tea-party hats and started saying "I'm an Independent!!" -- before becoming Trump sycophants...
You ste only having fun in your fantasies

I dont mind that you dont like trump

You ste only having fun in your fantasies

I dont mind that you dont like trump
It hits different knowing you use to claim you were a tea-party independent to cope with the embarrassment of being a Bushee huh?

Because no matter how much you cling to your current cult leader -- it won't change what I said

It hits different knowing you use to claim you were a tea-party independent to cope with the embarrassment of being a Bushee huh?

Because no matter how much you cling to your current cult leader -- it won't change what I said
I concede that bush was a disappointment

He was a fake conservative

But I like trump even if you dont

I concede that bush was a disappointment

He was a fake conservative

But I like trump even if you dont
When did you find out he was a fake Conservative?

Before or after you were calling anyone who opposed going into Iraq, a traitor or a terrorist?

He was re-elected after invading Iraq....so where were you "Tea-Party" independents then?

Before or after you were calling anyone who opposed going into Iraq, a traitor or a terrorist?
Thats a fair criticism

I owe the French an apology too

In retrospect the Bush tax cut and snubbing the Kyoto Protocol was the only decisions Bush got right

Forum List

Back