Bulgaria says it won't sign UN "migration" pact

Bless all those countries in Europe....who are against globalism!

BRAVO!

ZBvJyW6.jpg

Communist (mob/the global trade union federation) labor unions pushing hard for this worldwide migration policy.

Here is the one in charge pushing the agenda at the moment. (keeping in mind even Italian people are against this immigration crap)
  1. Rosa Pavanelli
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to navigation Jump to search
    Rosa Pavanelli
    Born
    Brescia, Italy
    Occupation Trade union leader
    Known for General Secretary of Public Services International
    Rosa Pavanelli is the General Secretary of Public Services International, the global union federation for public sector trade unions.[1]

Early life
    Pavanelli was born in 1955 in Brescia, Italy. She holds a degree in biology from the State University of Milan.[citation needed]

Trade unions
    Pavanelli started her trade union activity in 1978 while working with the Ministry of Labour in Brescia. In 1986 she became a member of FP-CGIL’s Secretariat, responsible for the municipal sector, and then for the healthcare sector. She later worked full-time for CGIL, becoming regional General Secretary in 1999, and later President of the public sector branch of CGIL. She has also served as Vice President of the European Public Service Union Federation in 2009,[2] and PSI Vice President for the European Region.

In March 2016, Pavanelli was appointed by United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon to the High-Level Commission on Health Employment and Economic Growth, which was co-chaired by presidents François Hollande of France and Jacob Zuma of South Africa.[3]

References
  2. "Rosa Pavanelli elected to lead Public Services International < Global Justice | CUPE". cupe.ca. 2012. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
  3. EPSU Executive Committee.
    High-Level Commission on Health Employment and Economic Growth – Commissioners World Health Organization.

Bless all those countries in Europe....who are against globalism!
BRAVO!

I bet all the countries are against globalism but some of them have already elected globalists like Macron who don't give a sh*t what their countries want and are protecting and serving to those who brought them to power (in Macron's case it seemed to be Rothschilds).

I believe this makes Austria,Poland,Hungary who have refused to sign it. I will have to look it up.

The list is now eight of our Patriotic nations, this added now also Czech Republic, Croatia, Switzerland and now we have Slovakia, soon we are joined by Lithuania, Latvia, Slovenia, Italy and more.

Slovakia becomes 8th EU country to oppose global migration pact

Comment from the above article in comment section:

ooddballz says:
26/11/2018 at 16:24
"Gee, It´s almost like people don´t WANT to be invaded by an inbred culture with a 7th century mentality that thinks it is their right to rape the women, freeload off the system, and demand that demand that YOU change YOUR culture to suite THEM.

What a surprise!"

I believe this makes Austria,Poland,Hungary who have refused to sign it. I will have to look it up.

The list is now eight of our Patriotic nations, this added now also Czech Republic, Croatia, Switzerland and now we have Slovakia, soon we are joined by Lithuania, Latvia, Slovenia, Italy and more.

Slovakia becomes 8th EU country to oppose global migration pact

Comment from the above article in comment section:

ooddballz says:
26/11/2018 at 16:24
"Gee, It´s almost like people don´t WANT to be invaded by an inbred culture with a 7th century mentality that thinks it is their right to rape the women, freeload off the system, and demand that demand that YOU change YOUR culture to suite THEM.

What a surprise!"

Maybe Western Europe will be saved by Eastern Europe ironically? They have lived under Globalist Marxists and thrown it off.

Hungary is also trying to help reign in Soros.

The Latest: Bulgaria says it won't sign UN migration pact

Awesome! Central Europe is saving Europe from its self!

It is now nine of our Patriotic nations saying GTFO to the Marxist UN Gibs Me Dat Pact, the nation number nine Italy, soon to be joined by Lithuania, Latvia, Slovenia and others saying GTFO to the Satanic Globalist human filth who want to destroy our BEAUTIFUL nations with Third World Shit Hole IQ 60 human filth, we European Patriots say fuck off:

BREAKING: Italy will not sign UN Migration Pact – Interior Minister Salvini

Last edited:
Lucy Hamilton I get a feeling a large chunk of Eastern European nations is going to leave the EU en masse very soon...do you get this feeling?

Well my thinking on this situation is that within approx ten years the EU will become two and that every Patriotic nation saying no to the Marxist UN Gibs Me Dat Pact will be The Other EU, this not like Brexit situation, but we will return to how it was pre-EU and that is the EEC which was we were an Economic Community and each Sovereign nation within had 100% control of the legal, taxing, policing, migration etc but only traded Economically with each other, now we could just trade Economically with each other or we also could Politically join each other. We have many trade options outside the EU with China, India, Russia, Japan etc, we are going to be a Bloc of approx 18 nations we will be The Other EU, the one that is NOT prepared to Self-Genocide via mass immigration from Third World Shit Holes.

All the Patriotic nations saying no to the Marxist UN Gibs Me Dat Pact are ALL Right-Wing Conservative Nationalist, there is not ONE Liberal nation in our group, we do NOT have to contend with Pathologically Altruistically Suicidal Beta Cuck Faggot nations like fucking Sweden or the stupid British or do we have any nations run by LITERAL faggots like the Republic of Ireland run by an UNELECTED Half Bombay Indian Street Shitting Faggot or Netherlands who's Prime Minister Mark Rutte is a closet faggot never been married, never been seen with a girlfriend.

So we have no Liberals and we have no degenerate faggots being involved in DECISION making for NORMAL peoples.

So I think not only could we have our own Economic Community we also can have our own Political Community and I think this to occur within approx the next ten years.

We certainly do NOT want to be part of ANY situation that includes Third World Shit Holers, frigid or selfish women who do not want to have children, Beta Cuck Faggots who do not want to have children, Self-Hating Whites, degenerate buttfucking faggots, God Haters, Atheists and Babylonian Non-Christian Religions and mass murdering the most innocent as they slumber in the womb. We want NO part of ANY of that.

Which is weird, because it's usually Bulgarians trying to escape their own country.
Its not a place that I would hurry back to.

You obviously if there did not visit the best of Bulgaria, Bulgaria is an amazingly beautiful and interesting nation:

Bulgaria travel - Lonely Planet

Which is weird, because it's usually Bulgarians trying to escape their own country.

You obviously if there did not visit the best of Bulgaria, Bulgaria is an amazingly beautiful and interesting nation:

Just Sofia. It was cheap and thats the best I can give it.

^^^^ Also some pictures of beautiful Bulgaria:

bulgaria-the-cathedral-of-the-assumption-in-varna

Sofia-Bulgaria-H1.jpg

Castle-of-Ravadinovo-Bulgaria-shutterstock_484026721.jpg

Sofija_Bugarska.png

passport-index-bulgaria-romania-canada-visa-free.jpg

Bulgaria%20Sofia.jpg

varna-city.jpg

black-sea-suny-beach-bulgaria.jpg

bulgaria_0.jpg

sunnybeachdespise.jpg

Just Sofia. It was cheap and thats the best I can give it.

But Sofia is one of the great cities, it is full of mystery and charm unlike Tirana in Albania which I unfortunately had to stay in for 24 hours several years ago and found Tirana a very depressing type of place.

It was covered in snow when I was there. We got there on the morning of the match without a hotel or tickets. Our taxi driver supplied us with both before we left the airport.

He was Bulgarian Mafia, he reckoned, and pointed out which bars belonged to the various gangs en route to his cousins hotel.

It was all a bit run down and seedy. Those pics of yours look like they have spent the EU money well.

Last edited:

I only went to Sofia, but I'd like to see more of the country. Romania was the place where I felt the least comfortable. It was like being in a low crime city in the US.

New Topics

Forum List

Back