Buffalo Bills and Weather

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
086D9059-A324-418B-8BED-66C7D2BF031A.jpeg

Yup. That image DOES look a bit like the Bills logo.

Let’s go Buffalo!

To Detroit? Alas.

Oh, come on I have seen Bills games played in a lot worse. I have seen other NFL games played in like or worse conditions. Bring on another blizzard bowl :) :thup:🏈 (Easy for me to say I'm in Florida) :D

Oh, come on I have seen Bills games played in a lot worse. I have seen other NFL games played in like or worse conditions. Bring on another blizzard bowl :) :thup:🏈 (Easy for me to say I'm in Florida) :D
Five feet of snow? Roads shut down. That much snow in such a short time constitutes an actual emergency.

I’d love to see them play under this these conditions. It would be a blast. But the Buffalo and Erie County and NY State authorities as well as the NFL and the Bills made the right call on behalf of the local community.

Last edited:
Five feet of snow? Roads shut down. That much snow in such a short time constitutes an actual emergency.

I’d love to see them play under this conditions. It would be a blast. But the Buffalo and Erie County and NY State authorities as well as the NFL and the Bills made the right call on behalf of the local community.

Agree, they don’t want all that traffic on the roads while they are still digging out

Forum List

Back