Buddhism for it's own sake

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Jan 21, 2009
I'm opening this thread as an alternative to marie's. Marie's 'Buddhist' thread is actually Christian designed for the sole purpose of denouncing Buddhism, showing it is not a true path, showing Christianity's superiority.

If anyone has questions about Buddhism out of sincere interest in knowing about Buddhism for it's own sake, please ask.

Last edited:
I think most people secure in their own beliefs don't need to ask questions about it. Nor do those secure in their beliefs need to have some sort of agenda against other religions...unless they are insecure in their own.

• Banned
I'm interested in Buddhism. If anyone wants to talk about it out their own sincere interest, I would enjoy that.

If not, my posting on the religion forum is done.

I'm not interested in Christians or Christianity. And if no one is interested in Buddhism, so be it.

• Banned
You're such a poor example for it, I'll pass.

No problem. I must say, I feel completely peaceful and accepting of my hatred of Christians. I'm just sitting with it with a spacious mind and interested curiosity.

Don't post on this thread any more MM.

Sorry bout that,

*Space out on this and remain curious.*
1. Lets discover why you hate Christians, thats what we should try and uncover first.
2. Have Christians impacted you or your family in a certain way thats intolerable?
3. If so just how is that?
4. Can you go to a Christian land, and expect to be killed or murdered for being a Buddist?
5. On another side note, can you be respected in another religious land, known as Islam, and will you thrive in lets say, Mecca?
6. I myself am a Christian, and Buddists are not even on my radar as a religion to fear or hate.
7. You seem to be all alone, is there some sort of movement starting, or that you are instigating?
8. Were you born a Buddist, or are your roots within the body of Christ?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
  • Banned
Sorry bout that,

*Space out on this and remain curious.*
1. Lets discover why you hate Christians, thats what we should try and uncover first.
2. Have Christians impacted you or your family in a certain way thats intolerable?
3. If so just how is that?
4. Can you go to a Christian land, and expect to be killed or murdered for being a Buddist?
5. On another side note, can you be respected in another religious land, known as Islam, and will you thrive in lets say, Mecca?
6. I myself am a Christian, and Buddists are not even on my radar as a religion to fear or hate.
7. You seem to be all alone, is there some sort of movement starting, or that you are instigating?
8. Were you born a Buddist, or are your roots within the body of Christ?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No. I'm not going to discuss Christians anymore. I've already posted why I became a Buddhist.

Forum List

Back