4 Questions for God

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
If you could ask God 4 questions, and get an answer from Him, what 4 questions would you ask Him?

Here's mine:

(1) Do you wear boxers or briefs?
(2) What are the winning numbers in Powerball next time it's drawn?
(3) Can I live to be 700 years old?
(4) Why in the world did you make Democrats?

What would your questions be?

1. Which people or which approach do I work with first to organize and bring about a consensus on God, to resolve all conflicts, without causing any negative or ill effects. (Specifically if spiritual healing is going to be proved scientifically, which people and when is this to be brought about. What are the steps and the timing.) How can we confirm which interpretations or reps from each tribe are the ones who can lead their respective following to consensus, and bring out the best wisdom and purpose of each one.
2. Where did Cain and Abel's wives come from, can this be confirmed there were matriarchal or goddess tribes before the lineage of Adam and Eve, so the matriarchy stage preceded the patriarchy that followed. (And can we get it straight the dates on these prehistoric cultures where we have a common timeline and not people distrusting each other's science or beliefs on the history of humanity.)
3. How can we use nuclear energy the best way, how can we organize our given resources and knowledge to solve problems and provide for humanity in the most efficient sustainable way possible without causing harm or conflict but inspiring cooperation for the longterm. How can our nations work together on this, if it is through the academic system that we organize this then which people and which institutions do we focus on. Are we meant to stay on earth and sustain here, or move to other planets and colonize outward?
4. When will ALL people receive forgiveness to overcome past perceptions and divisions, and unify all humanity as one. When will we recognize each other's gifts, contributions and purpose instead of competing in conflict based on fear or threat. No one know the timing of Christ returning for salvation of all humanity. So asking when is this happening is like asking for this to happen so we will know, when every eye sees, every heart receives.

Sorry if this is not edited to be 4 questions per se. Some seem to contain more than one, others may overlap.

Question 1 and 4 are cheating in a way, because if you have reached the state of receiving all truth, then all the other questions you could ask would either be answered or found to be not the issue and answered another way instead. So asking for that is like asking for all answers anyway!

P.S. regarding what is the purpose of Democrats: I joined the Democratic Party to clean up the corruption in my own neighborhood for which I believe Democrat leaders owe restitution. I believe corrections are best made within the group being addressed peer to peer, as equals with common goals and commitments. That is why I am there, I can't speak for anyone else. I align with most of the liberal/progressive positions, but I also put Constitutional equality and protection first, before political party, so that is what makes me different from a lot of others.
I can have my own views, but when it comes to public policy, Constitutional laws have to respect and protect all people views and interests equally not just by party or majority rule.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back