Buckwheat

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
1. I will immediately say that Americans do not like this dish .. They even turn their nose ... Americans prefer rice
2. This dish is loved by Slavs and Jews
-------------------------------------------------- -------
buckwheat is the most common product in Russia ...

3. Russians eat this dish in different versions:
3.1 for breakfast we cook buckwheat with milk
3.2 for lunch we cook different options
- Buckwheat cooked on water is a side dish for meat
- buckwheat cooked in broth is a garnish for meat for serious men

==============================================
Personally, I prefer to eat buckwheat cooked on fat broth, with pork ...
Then I put sauerkraut there ...
Here is my photo, cooked buckwheat and made 10 minutes ago
Grechka.JPG

I went to eat
And you will envy me
:04:

1. I will immediately say that Americans do not like this dish .. They even turn their nose ... Americans prefer rice
2. This dish is loved by Slavs and Jews
-------------------------------------------------- -------
buckwheat is the most common product in Russia ...

3. Russians eat this dish in different versions:
3.1 for breakfast we cook buckwheat with milk
3.2 for lunch we cook different options
- Buckwheat cooked on water is a side dish for meat
- buckwheat cooked in broth is a garnish for meat for serious men

==============================================
Personally, I prefer to eat buckwheat cooked on fat broth, with pork ...
Then I put sauerkraut there ...
Here is my photo, cooked buckwheat and made 10 minutes ago
View attachment 179465

I went to eat
And you will envy me
:04:

Ive had this before and its pretty good. Think it was with a beef stew. I think maybe in the US it might be more of a southern dish though. I just don't see it too often, its true you usually see rice around here but I'm sure theres plenty of people in the US who like Buckwheat

Buckwheat is truely an American original when you come right down to it.

• Banned
Ive had this before and its pretty good. Think it was with a beef stew. I think maybe in the US it might be more of a southern dish though. I just don't see it too often, its true you usually see rice around here but I'm sure theres plenty of people in the US who like Buckwheat

Americans prefer beef, and Russian - pork ... I know it, because I love the American forums "survival forums" ....
Quite frankly ... if you said that in America they eat buckwheat, then for me it's amazing.
Thank you!

Americans prefer beef, and Russian - pork ... I know it, because I love the American forums "survival forums" ....
Quite frankly ... if you said that in America they eat buckwheat, then for me it's amazing.
Thank you!

actually buckwheat flour pancakes are not all that uncommon... and this one would be a southern dish. buckwheat with bacon

upload_2018-2-28_1-34-38.png

• Banned

Thank you!

actually buckwheat flour pancakes are not all that uncommon... and this one would be a southern dish. buckwheat with bacon

View attachment 179466
It's horrible. Do not disgrace yourself. :04:

Thank you!

View attachment 179466
It's horrible. Do not disgrace yourself. :04:

well, there are worse ways to disgrace ones self besides a bowl of buckwheat. or is there?

Forum List

Back