btw, Trump's EO's can be cancelled by the next pres, just as he's doing now

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
and believe me, the next pres won't be that moron or some other GOP dope.........y'all screwed the pooch, see ya!!

We are a people that never again will completely accept a president. Whether democrat or republican, the president will only represent half the country at a time while being violently opposed by the other half.

and believe me, the next pres won't be that moron or some other GOP dope.........y'all screwed the pooch, see ya!!
As soon as the next president is sworn in, the very next thing his/her hand will do once it is removed from the bible will be to grab the stack of EOs the orange baboon signed and feed them into a shredder, and then get to work undoing all of the other damage the asshole has done, which shouldn't be too much considering the master negotiator can't accomplish anything.

You all are
meow.gif

With the DNC chairman going around telling 30+% of his base they're not welcome in the party, I doubt that will be a problem. Excepts for his speeches will be pure political gold.

In the meantime, the executive orders which are unconstitutional will be kicked out-of-bounds by the judiciary.

In the meantime, the executive orders which are unconstitutional will be kicked out-of-bounds by the judiciary.

Actually executive orders have been found very constitutional, but there are limits, so far I haven't seen an EO from Trump that crosses those boundaries. The 9th Circus will be bitch slapped by SCOTUS.

We are a people that never again will completely accept a president. Whether democrat or republican, the president will only represent half the country at a time while being violently opposed by the other half.

Well the way it is...
Russia will pick for one half and the other half are not Real Americans...

Actually executive orders have been found very constitutional, but there are limits, so far I haven't seen an EO from Trump that crosses those boundaries. The 9th Circus will be bitch slapped by SCOTUS.
The judges disagree with you, and you have no understanding of the SCOTUS make up.

As soon as the next president is sworn in, the very next thing his/her hand will do once it is removed from the bible will be to grab the stack of EOs the orange baboon signed and feed them into a shredder, and then get to work undoing all of the other damage the asshole has done, which shouldn't be too much considering the master negotiator can't accomplish anything.

But first, trump must shred Os EOs and clean up the mess from the previous 8 years.

you said the same thing before trump won cupcake

sad really

zero credibility
Tell us where the EOs on immigrants are right now, bambi?

Will Hillary ever do an EO?

sad really and she let Slick destroy the family poor chelsea
Trump's EOs are in the mud, even worse.

Forum List

Back