btw, Trump's EO's can be cancelled by the next pres, just as he's doing now

and believe me, the next pres won't be that moron or some other GOP dope.........y'all screwed the pooch, see ya!!

you said the same thing before trump won cupcake

sad really

zero credibility
Tell us where the EOs on immigrants are right now, bambi?

Will Hillary ever do an EO?

sad really and she let Slick destroy the family poor chelsea
Trump's EOs are in the mud, even worse.

Only 3.7 more years of your whining tinkerbelle

In the meantime, the executive orders which are unconstitutional will be kicked out-of-bounds by the judiciary.

Actually executive orders have been found very constitutional, but there are limits, so far I haven't seen an EO from Trump that crosses those boundaries. The 9th Circus will be bitch slapped by SCOTUS.
The judges disagree with you, and you have no understanding of the SCOTUS make up.

You have no understanding of black letter law or reality. Run along you senile fool.

In the meantime, the executive orders which are unconstitutional will be kicked out-of-bounds by the judiciary.

Actually executive orders have been found very constitutional, but there are limits, so far I haven't seen an EO from Trump that crosses those boundaries. The 9th Circus will be bitch slapped by SCOTUS.
The judges disagree with you, and you have no understanding of the SCOTUS make up.
You have no understanding of black letter law or reality. Run along you senile fool.
You are simply HS minded when it comes to the Constitution and the Law. This will be resolved at SC, bub. :lol:

Is that the left's latest fantasy? Trump's EO's can be cancelled by the next president? If it makes y'all libs feel better and if it keeps you from smashing windows and setting fire to cars, yeah you are right.

Is that the left's latest fantasy? Trump's EO's can be cancelled by the next president? If it makes y'all libs feel better and if it keeps you from smashing windows and setting fire to cars, yeah you are right.
The Neo-fascist Alt Right were all excited that Trump would end Obama's EOs. Stuck up your own ass, did you not?

EO's can be rescinded, laws can be repealed, SC decisions can be overturned. Sounds like Captain Obvious is on the move again.

You are simply HS minded when it comes to the Constitution and the Law. This will be resolved at SC, bub. :lol:

Exactly and the 9th Circus will be bitch slapped. LMAO

and believe me, the next pres won't be that moron or some other GOP dope.........y'all screwed the pooch, see ya!!
As soon as the next president is sworn in, the very next thing his/her hand will do once it is removed from the bible will be to grab the stack of EOs the orange baboon signed and feed them into a shredder, and then get to work undoing all of the other damage the asshole has done, which shouldn't be too much considering the master negotiator can't accomplish anything.

But first, trump must shred Os EOs and clean up the mess from the previous 8 years.
I understand Donald Trump intends to do just that and a good deal more in his first 100 days. See 0:32 in the video below.

And if the wall gets built (which it won't be), the next President can run on tearing it down.

Yeah, right. That will go over with the voters. You apparently believe they want the country flooded with illegal aliens.

As soon as the next president is sworn in, the very next thing his/her hand will do once it is removed from the bible will be to grab the stack of EOs the orange baboon signed and feed them into a shredder, and then get to work undoing all of the other damage the asshole has done, which shouldn't be too much considering the master negotiator can't accomplish anything.

I doubt either Pence or Ivanka will do that.

Ivanka isn't even eligible.

You do know that, right?

You do know that, right?
Why not? She was born in the USA.

You do know that, right?
Why not? She was born in the USA.
Excuse me, my error. I was thinking of Melenia, not Ivanka.

Forum List

Back