bspn stirring up race crap again. They want more of the black people to be hired as HC.

Fact checking reveals that the NBA is about 70% Black, not people of color, but 70% negro

I always loved the term "people of color"!

What does that mean?

It means "Anybody but YOU white boy"!

Pretty much.

A racist Dem tactic, for sure, which uses our negro citizens as proverbial poster children who seldom benefit from whatever the post-2004 social imperative is.

I'm so glad to see President Trump scoop up our darkskin negro friends, who the Dems hath aborted.

1. you are comparing sports to regular/standard jobs???!!!!????
2. the point was that the blacks are overrepresented in great jobs
3. a smart person will usually be more efficient than a dumbass--this is obvious

dumbass? ... ROFL ... now that's not nice! ... lol ... did I call you a dumbass when you, wondered, if I was comparing regular/standard jobs, to this:

...That could be why the college QBs in each draft, who scored highest on the wonderlic (intelligence) exam, are usually not the most successful QBs in their draft...

3. a smart person will usually be more efficient than a dumbass--this is obvious

dumbass? ... ROFL ... now that's not nice! ... lol ... did I call you a dumbass when you, wondered, if I was comparing regular/standard jobs, to this:

...That could be why the college QBs in each draft, who scored highest on the wonderlic (intelligence) exam, are usually not the most successful QBs in their draft...
..you didn't even understand the simple sentence

Oh, I totally understood the sentence, because it was so simple. That's also why you were not called a, dumbass, when you didn't realize that I mentioned the wonderlic (intelligence) test in comparing QBs headed to the NFL ---and I did not mention it to compare regular/standard jobs in America.

Oh, I totally understood the sentence, because it was so simple. That's also why you were not called a, dumbass, when you didn't realize that I mentioned the wonderlic (intelligence) test in comparing QBs headed to the NFL ---and I did not mention it to compare regular/standard jobs in America.
....wrong--you said I called you a dumbass when that's not what the sentence says

....wrong--you said I called you a dumbass when that's not what the sentence says

You decided to use a derogatory, animate term when initially referring to my acct and/or my scholarship here. Whereas, I did not do that to you when I initially engaged your scholarship. Period.

The black people are going nuts over the fact that not one of them were hired as head coach.

The Rooney Rule thing is not working like we said.

They want to force the league........

LOL

Now that he's apparently retired as a player, I'd love to see one of the NFL teams hire Antonio Brown as Head Coach.

Probably the finest twerker in the history of the game

Forum List

Back