Bryan Fischer: "No More Mosques, Period"

So we can't talk about the history of Christianity, but we can talk about passages written in some Muslim storybook 1000+ years ago.

Let's talk about Irish Catholic terrorism then in the 20TH CENTURY. As in Northern Ireland?

Is that recent enough for you?

only if we talk about irish protestant terrorism in the 20th century

I'm guessing that chanel won't have anything intelligent to say about either. If she says anything at all.

I predict a sudden case of thread flight.

No thread flight. I am not debating the IRA or the crusades or even whackos that kill abortion doctors. I asked how many MASS MURDERS have been committed in the name of radical Christianity in modern America. Perhaps I should be more specific. How about in the last 20 years in the city of NY? Tens of thousands of Irish there.

Being a "Christian" is a label Americans give themselves which is passed down usually from their parents. Just because someone believes in Christ does not mean they are religious. I doubt the same can be said for people who call themselves Muslim.

Spin doctors. Yawn.

I can't hear what you are saying

So we can't talk about the history of Christianity, but we can talk about passages written in some Muslim storybook 1000+ years ago.

Let's talk about Irish Catholic terrorism then in the 20TH CENTURY. As in Northern Ireland?

Is that recent enough for you?

You beat me to it.

I'm guessing that chanel won't have anything intelligent to say about either. If she says anything at all.

I predict a sudden case of thread flight.

No thread flight. I am not debating the IRA or the crusades or even whackos that kill abortion doctors. I asked how many MASS MURDERS have been committed in the name of radical Christianity in modern America. Perhaps I should be more specific. How about in the last 20 years in the city of NY? Tens of thousands of Irish there.

Being a "Christian" is a label Americans give themselves which is passed down usually from their parents. Just because someone believes in Christ does not mean they are religious. I doubt the same can be said for people who call themselves Muslim.

Spin doctors. Yawn.

:rofl:

It just doesn't get dumber than this, folks.

What's wrong with Freedom of Religion?
some people seem to not understand that the same principles of religious freedom they enjoy would disappear if they got what they wanted on this

Not necessarily. If one can properly prove that Islam is a threat to the US Government and that its followers wish to overthrow said Government then the 1st Amendment does not apply.

The Constitution is not a death pact. An accepted religion can not knowingly violate the laws of the land, it can not advocate in the religion the overthrow of the Government nor the murder of its citizens.

Did I miss where the 1st Amendment protects a religion that believes in Human sacrifice? Or ritual murder? Same with the advocacy of the destruction of our form of Government. Same with the advocacy of the murder of US Citizens.

What kind of proof is necessary to show that Islam in itself is a threat to the US Government?

One thing this thread shows me is that some people are scared to death. They should not listen to right wing talk radio.

Oh, I see. It has to have taken place in the United States. :doubt:

some people seem to not understand that the same principles of religious freedom they enjoy would disappear if they got what they wanted on this

Not necessarily. If one can properly prove that Islam is a threat to the US Government and that its followers wish to overthrow said Government then the 1st Amendment does not apply.

The Constitution is not a death pact. An accepted religion can not knowingly violate the laws of the land, it can not advocate in the religion the overthrow of the Government nor the murder of its citizens.

Did I miss where the 1st Amendment protects a religion that believes in Human sacrifice? Or ritual murder? Same with the advocacy of the destruction of our form of Government. Same with the advocacy of the murder of US Citizens.

What kind of proof is necessary to show that Islam in itself is a threat to the US Government?

You're talking to a person who believes Joseph Smith's claims to prophethood, so probably not much.

One thing this thread shows me is that some people are scared to death. They should not listen to right wing talk radio.

I agree they should not. But they also should not listen to Olberführer's race baiting.

Oh, I see. It has to have taken place in the United States. :doubt:

yes. In between the hours of 3:30 am and 3:45am on days starting with a "T" but not ending with a "Y". If you can't PROVE it now then it didn't happen!

I'm assuming he's going for removing First protections as a "danger" since that's what he responded to, but that's harsh since speech, religion and assembly are all implicated.

For speech, the standard is the test set forth in Brandenburg v. Ohio. Brandenburg v. Ohio

For religious practices, the cases aren't as nice and neat but two with clear and oft-cited tests are Employment Division v Smith (the Peyote Case)
Employment Division v. Smith
...and Church of the Lukumi Babalu Aye v. City of Hialeah (ritual sacrifice)
Church of the Lukumi Babalu Aye v. City of Hialeah, 508 U.S. 520 (1993).
(but there are many others along simlilar guidelines)

For assembly, the cases that come to mind deal mostly with time, place and manner restrictions - I'll have to dig to see if I can find any since the repeal of the Alien and Sedition Acts that would allow a group that is not criminal in nature to have its right of assembly on its own private property completely stripped. Nothing comes to mind. :eusa_think:

Last edited:
Isn't that the topic? American Muslims? Freedom of religion? The spin doctors try to confuse the issue.

And honestly I do believe that most foreign born Muslims have assimilated well in the US. Not so much in Europe. We could learn from their mistakes.

Isn't that the topic? American Muslims? Freedom of religion? The spin doctors try to confuse the issue.

And honestly I do believe that most foreign born Muslims have assimilated well in the US. Not so much in Europe. We could learn from their mistakes.

No, that is exactly the topic. Freedom of religion, and of speech, and of assembly, as well as certain 5th Amendment and other issues concerning private property rights.

I'd like to see those who advocate abrogating the rights of Muslims make a rational case for removing the three First Amendment protections that apply as well as deal with the property issues.

If I can see a decent case, I'll change my mind. I can't see where there is one, but if you can do it don't let me stop you.

I can't understand why we should give up our process, our rights and freedoms and hand over victory on a silver platter because 19 terrorists were successful in getting inside your head and staying there for 9 blessed years. Get 'em outta there and have the guts to stand for who we are already.

There is sufficient proof that Islam is a crime syndicate and should not enjoy 1st amendment protection.

Forum List

Back