Bryan Fischer: "No More Mosques, Period"

I can't wait till the Muslims get their own TV channel and have their own televanglists.

I can't wait to tune into "Little Mosque On The Prairie", or perhaps even "I Dream Of Jihad".

Or Muhammed in the middle?

You are getting into the spirit of freedom of religion.

I think I will get into the Burkha clothing shop franchise business.
Burkha World.

I can't wait till the Muslims get their own TV channel and have their own televanglists.

I can't wait to tune into "Little Mosque On The Prairie", or perhaps even "I Dream Of Jihad".

Or Muhammed in the middle?

You are getting into the spirit of freedom of religion.

I think I will get into the Burkha clothing shop franchise business.
Burkha World.

Yes, "Muhammed in the Middle" or maybe "Fiends"? "Wheel of Torture", "Sharia Law, and Disorder", "CSI:Tehran", "Snip Tuck", "Desperate Goats"?

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

8:39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do

2:193. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)

An interesting fatwa

Islam is a streetgang.

What was Mohammads job?

mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1871-street-gang-islam.jpg

I believe his idea is extreme. But no more extreme than the ACLU and other loony lefties who believe that terrorists have the right to enter our country illegally, blow shit up, and then be provided with taxpayer funded attorneys and special meals.

There is no doubt in my mind that people on here would argue that the 1st amendment allows for anyone to fund, recruit, train, and assemble an army to kill innocent Americans. Price we pay for freedom and all.

And no I do not believe all Muslims want to do that. But many do, and I for one am grateful that people more knowledgable than us, are keeping tabs on them. For now...

Ban worship in the United States....how American

They can always fall back on firebombing like they did during the Civil Rights era

I believe his idea is extreme. But no more extreme than the ACLU and other loony lefties who believe that terrorists have the right to enter our country illegally, blow shit up, and then be provided with taxpayer funded attorneys and special meals.

There is no doubt in my mind that people on here would argue that the 1st amendment allows for anyone to fund, recruit, train, and assemble an army to kill innocent Americans. Price we pay for freedom and all.

And no I do not believe all Muslims want to do that. But many do, and I for one am grateful that people more knowledgable than us, are keeping tabs on them. For now...

I rarely concern myself with the thought or motives of muslims.
I focus on what the founding documents say and mean.

Islam is clearly a criminal organization founded on theft and murder intimidation and lies. These acts are fundamental to Islams spread.
Islams calander dates from the founding of the gang and the beginning of jihad.
It is protected now by ignorance and political correctness.

Islam seeks redemptive public opinion and attempts to cloud the facts with irrelevancies.
But Islam was created in the full light of history and the record of Islams birth still exsist.

This sentiment is no different at than McCarthyism.

Not even close. By the words of the Koran and by the deeds of the Muslim faith one can easily provide evidence that the Muslim faith intends a violent overthrow of all other religions and Governments. Both violations of our US Constitution. Both illegal acts. Removing the protections of the 1st Amendment from said " religion".

But fear not, no one in our Government is interested in reality. They would rather just keep repeating that tired old phrase " Islam is a religion of Peace" Even Kalam has admitted that is a lie.

I don't believe Islam is religion of peace rather, more of a diseased cult, however, I do believe most muslims are peaceful people simply because I haven't seen a shred of evidence to suggest otherwise, hence I can see no conspiracy by the worlds muslims, a plurality if you will, to overthrow the United States. That's 1 billion people. It would be absolutely obtuse to suggest that those people are collectively working to exterminate us.

That said, I don't want their silly mosques anywhere near me.

American Muslims have lower crime rates than American Christians

Really? How many MURDERS have been done in the name of Christianity? I'll give you Tiller. That's one.

Never mind. Every time there's a discussion about Islamic terrorism, the spin doctors change the subject. Boring.

Really? How many MURDERS have been done in the name of Christianity? I'll give you Tiller. That's one.

Never mind. Every time there's a discussion about Islamic terrorism, the spin doctors change the subject. Boring.

Counting the Inquisition? ...for starters...

Murder, death and the over throw of Democratic principles. Islam teaches that ONLY Islam should be allowed as the religion and the Government. It teaches that it is acceptable to murder unbelievers. That it is acceptable to lie to unbelievers to gain a foothold.

So is your argument that the First shouldn't apply to them in general?

If so, what behavior removes them from its protection? And how do you get around the 5th and the takings issue in regards to their property rights?

Already explained it. Islam demands it followers work to eradicate by force if needed all other religions. That murder is acceptable to enforce Islamic views and faith. It teaches that while weaker then other religions the Muslim may lie to work to gain a position of power from which to operate.

Islam does no such thing. We just lost 4000+ Americans and trillions of dollars helping Iraq establish an Islamic state. Why aren't you complaining about that?

well, chalk him up for willing to shred the 1st amendment

According to the First Amendment, RABID folks have a "right to life."

We'll send those folks to YOUR house, eh?

You don't give a shit about your children getting infected, or being mauled, so

Howdy! My Muslim BROS ~ Meet DiveCon! He LURVES y'all and is willing to OPEN HIS HOME to you!

BILLS??? No way! HE pays 'em!

He'll FEED you ~ whatever you'd like, whatever YOUR religion says you can eat, and Never Mind the COST of lamb chops...

Fuck that,

and Fuck You.

mcveigh claimed to be a christian.

McVeigh did not blow up the building in the name of Christianity bones.

Yes there are more Christians than Muslims living in America, hence they will commit more crimes. But terrorism is not just a crime. I think that's where there is a huge split between left and right. Clinton made a mistake in the first WTC bombing by treating it as a police matter, and has admitted as such. We should not make the same mistake again.

Oh, wow.

Until you can show me how Christians are committing MORE crimes than anyone else,

OR Muslims?

STFU.

LOTS of folks come to God when they've hit Rock Bottom.

Did they start OUT as Christians, to do these deeds?

Or did they Come to God after they had a chance to think about it all?

sort of like all of the rest of us...

Murder, death and the over throw of Democratic principles. Islam teaches that ONLY Islam should be allowed as the religion and the Government. It teaches that it is acceptable to murder unbelievers. That it is acceptable to lie to unbelievers to gain a foothold.

So is your argument that the First shouldn't apply to them in general?

If so, what behavior removes them from its protection? And how do you get around the 5th and the takings issue in regards to their property rights?

Already explained it. Islam demands it followers work to eradicate by force if needed all other religions. That murder is acceptable to enforce Islamic views and faith. It teaches that while weaker then other religions the Muslim may lie to work to gain a position of power from which to operate.

The "religion" teaches that murder is acceptable, that slavery is acceptable, that only Islam is acceptable. The goal of the religion is the world wide wipe out of all other religions and that every person must eventually be a Muslim. And that to obtain this goal Muslims may use and murder non Muslims to gain this desired result.

Islam is opposed to democracy as well. Only Islam is allowed as the Government. Islamic law and Islamic clergy as the Heads of Government.

Fear, more fear and broad generalities you could say about the Christian religion too if you want to start cherry picking the OT don't meet any of the etablished criteria, RGS.

To remove the entire religion of Islam from free speech protection, for example, you would have to meet Brandenburg. How do you propose to do that?

Get to that point and we'll work on the other two freedoms implicated here. ;)

Remember, you are taking the affirmative here and a radical affirmative position at that - you have the burden of proof.

Its amazing how little some care for the freedoms the founders designed into our system.

Forum List

Back