Brutal

???

Why would I think that?
why did you say it would be unlikely ?

Race crosses everyone’s mind once in a while, especially kids growing up in “mostly black “neighborhoods. Your story does not ring true.
......you are racist?????

Nope
very unlikely from what you've just posted

How so?

Really? That seems unlikely.
why?? because you think all whites are EVIL RACISTS....?

???

Why would I think that?
why did you say it would be unlikely ?

Race crosses everyone’s mind once in a while, especially kids growing up in “mostly black “neighborhoods. Your story does not ring true.
'''white kids have to be racist'''

No one but you has said that.

So, the kids on the wrestling team in the city where I work are about as ‘diverse’ a bunch as you could imagine. Truly a mixed batch. Good kids, most of the time. When there is a long bus ride or other down time, they can get on each other something terrible, giving and taking racial comments and jokes that would definitely not fly in polite society. There are some words I absolutely forbid, and there is a line they know not to cross when I’m around, but the give and take would shock the sensibilities of some here. Pretty damn funny sometimes though.

And as strict as I can be, if ANY of the kids use the N word in ANY way around my assistant coach, they are in for a world of hurt (with my full approval).

So, the kids on the wrestling team in the city where I work are about as ‘diverse’ a bunch as you could imagine. Truly a mixed batch. Good kids, most of the time. When there is a long bus ride or other down time, they can get on each other something terrible, giving and taking racial comments and jokes that would definitely not fly in polite society. There are some words I absolutely forbid, and there is a line they know not to cross when I’m around, but the give and take would shock the sensibilities of some here. Pretty damn funny sometimes though.

And as strict as I can be, if ANY of the kids use the N word in ANY way around my assistant coach, they are in for a world of hurt (with my full approval).
so free speech is wrong and violence is good in your world--how smart

Sorry , little Precious.

Sorry , little Precious.
what an innovative/mature response
ahahahahaa

Sorry , little Precious.
what an innovative/mature response
ahahahahaa

You should laugh. Your ignorance is laughable

Wrestling is for homos. You just outed yourself.

I’m sure you were the biggest badass third alternate on the chess club ever, pussy.

I’m sure you were the biggest badass third alternate on the chess club ever, pussy.
At least you didn't deny being a homo. Good for you.

No means no, deviant.

At least you didn't deny being a homo. Good for you.

No means no, deviant.
You love all that hugging and grabbing between sweaty guys in underwear, don't you?

No, means NO. Go troll for dates somewhere else, Giovanni.

I would be willing to bet that you never participated in a sport. Wresting requires strength, endurance and mental toughness.

I would be willing to bet that you never participated in a sport. Wresting requires strength, endurance and mental toughness.
Wrestling requires that you like hugging guy and grabbing them in all kinds of places.:eek-52:

Wrestling requires that you like hugging guy and grabbing them in all kinds of places.:eek-52:

Wrong. You are ignorant.

Were you expecting them to not pick up their socialization properly?

???

Remember mom's complaint? Forgot how many versions thereof I've read over the years. It goes like, "My son is patently unbearable. It's almost as if it didn't matter what I say. He stubbornly does as I do."

Wrong. You are ignorant.
It's a faggot sport, you've been outed.

Your obsessive focus on such ideas is disturbing. No wonder you never excelled in any sport in your life.

Your obsessive focus on such ideas is disturbing. No wonder you never excelled in any sport in your life.
Your obsession with wrestling outed you.

I wrestled in school , amazingly enough i remained hetero

maybe it was the cold showers?

~S~

Run along, junior.

Run along, junior.
You run along, homo.

Forum List

Back