Brussels Shooting and Why Europe Won’t Confront Islamic Jew-Hatred

Now, Herr George is going to explain to all of us what "chosen" actually means. You're on, Herr George. Explain it to us.
"I have long been uncomfortable with the concept of the 'Chosen People'. To suggest that as Jews we are somehow closer to G-d than all other nations smacks of arrogance, elitism, and racial prejudice. How is that any different to anti-Semitism?

"Sincerely,
Margaret

"Answer:

"Dear Margaret,

"That is a fantastic question -- a question that could only come from someone who is chosen. Allow me to explain..."

You're welcome

Are the Jews the Chosen People? - Questions & Answers

Without even botheingr to read your site, Herr George, it has been brought up in the past that the Jews were chosen to follow over 600 commandments and the rest of the people have to follow only ten. Do you think you would be capable of following over 600 commendments? Meanwhile, why not read that Satire about the Jews being Chosen again. It is very amusing. However, when the anti-Semites bring up "Chosen People" they try to make it sound like the Jews think they are superior to others.

"I have long been uncomfortable with the concept of the 'Chosen People'. To suggest that as Jews we are somehow closer to G-d than all other nations smacks of arrogance, elitism, and racial prejudice. How is that any different to anti-Semitism?

"Sincerely,
Margaret

"Answer:

"Dear Margaret,

"That is a fantastic question -- a question that could only come from someone who is chosen. Allow me to explain..."

You're welcome

Are the Jews the Chosen People? - Questions & Answers

Without even botheingr to read your site, Herr George, it has been brought up in the past that the Jews were chosen to follow over 600 commandments and the rest of the people have to follow only ten. Do you think you would be capable of following over 600 commendments? Meanwhile, why not read that Satire about the Jews being Chosen again. It is very amusing. However, when the anti-Semites bring up "Chosen People" they try to make it sound like the Jews think they are superior to others.
Zionists believe they are superior to others:

"This paper focuses on issues of Jewish identity, whiteness and victimhood within hegemonic Holocaust education. I argue that today, Jewish people of European descent enjoy white privilege and are among the most socio-economically advantaged groups in the West.

"Despite this privilege, the organized Jewish community makes claims about Jewish victimhood that are widely accepted within that community and within popular discourse in the West.

"I propose that these claims to victimhood are no longer based in a reality of oppression, but continue to be propagated because a victimized Jewish identity can produce certain effects that are beneficial to the organized Jewish community and the Israeli nation-state.

"I focus on two related Holocaust education projects – the March of the Living and the March of Remembrance and Hope – to show how Jewish victimhood is instrumentalized in ways that obscure Jewish privilege, deny Jewish racism and promote the interests of the Israeli nation-state."

https://tspace.library.utoronto.ca/handle/1807/24619

Welcome to the world of relentless Marxist agitprop.......

The 'Jews claim chosen-ness makes them superior' is the old 'give a dog a bad name and hang it' propaganda technique.

As 'evidence' he pulls out someone's masters' thesis. So what? Shades of this: The Other Side: The Secret Relationship Between Nazism and Zionism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Georgie also likes to flap his gums about 'Jews control the media' and constantly obsesses about 'rich Jews' - in between claiming none of us who posts differing opinions from his own Marxist screeds is getting paid by the Israelis.

Last edited:

"This paper focuses on issues of Jewish identity, whiteness and victimhood within hegemonic Holocaust education. I argue that today, Jewish people of European descent enjoy white privilege and are among the most socio-economically advantaged groups in the West.

"Despite this privilege, the organized Jewish community makes claims about Jewish victimhood that are widely accepted within that community and within popular discourse in the West.

"I propose that these claims to victimhood are no longer based in a reality of oppression, but continue to be propagated because a victimized Jewish identity can produce certain effects that are beneficial to the organized Jewish community and the Israeli nation-state.

"I focus on two related Holocaust education projects – the March of the Living and the March of Remembrance and Hope – to show how Jewish victimhood is instrumentalized in ways that obscure Jewish privilege, deny Jewish racism and promote the interests of the Israeli nation-state."

Herr George, there are plenty of Zionist Jews in Los Angeles. Get off your backside, take the few steps to your front door, open it, and wander out of your apartment and find some. Ask them if they think they are superior. If anything, rather than thinking they are superior, they are grateful to be able to give to charity to help those who are unfortunate. Perhaps if you weren't such a loser and needed a scapegoat, you would come to your senses.

How did we get here from anti-semitism in Europe :cuckoo:

Ask Herr George, why he said --- Jews are "chosen", remember?
Their god gave them Palestine.

Never in a million years would Herr George say something like -- Muslims are "chosen", remember? Allah gave them Egypt, Iraq, Yemen, and all the rest of the Muslim countries in the Middle East which were originally invaded by the Muslims from Saudi Arabia.

He only seems to have a problem with the Jews because it galls him that they are governing a tiny piece of land in the Middle East, not that Herr George really cares about any Arabs, especially the innocent ones who have been killed by other Arabs.. He uses them as pawns. In Herr George's mind the Jews should have nothing because he has nothing. You can almost feel the bitterness in him.

Every religion seems to think of itself as chosen with a special one-way ticket to Heaven because they and only they are following the right path or subscribe to the right diety :doubt:

I have yet to hear someone say...well sheesh, we're nothing special, in fact we're kind of fucked up and God mostly overlooks us because we're fat, pimply, and whiney but hey - if you join us, well, you can be mediochre and largely invisable too! :)

Every religion seems to think of itself as chosen with a special one-way ticket to Heaven because they and only they are following the right path or subscribe to the right diety :doubt:

I have yet to hear someone say...well sheesh, we're nothing special, in fact we're kind of fucked up and God mostly overlooks us because we're fat, pimply, and whiney but hey - if you join us, well, you can be mediochre and largely invisable too! :)

Oh, I don't know about that. I don't think that most people in the U.S. of whatever religion go around thinking they are special or superior to anyone else. They just follow the rituals of their religioin and it gives them great peace which is nothing wrong with that. As a Catholic friend once told me she feels good when she is in church, and I told her I feel good sitting in my backyard watching Mother Nature, i.e., the birds, the squiirrels, the deer, the coyotes, even a mountain lion once.. Whatever gives people peace in their hearts and they are not harming anyone, I am all for it.

That's such a load of crap. I never hear Jews/Zionists making those claims about themselves.

I do however , ALWAYS see Jew hating scumbags like yourself always talking about it.

Jews/Zionists are certainly better than you and your hateful ilk. But they are not better than everyone.

That's such a load of crap. I never hear Jews/Zionists making those claims about themselves.

I do however , ALWAYS see Jew hating scumbags like yourself always talking about it.

Jews/Zionists are certainly better than you and your hateful ilk. But they are not better than everyone.

Of course you are right, but Herr George always has to drag in his favorite scapegoats. Reading something the other reminded me of Herr George. Too bad he didn't follow this advice and wouldn't have needed a scapegoat.

"If you want something, you have to have the drive and determination to work for it."

If early Zionists weren't convinced of their superiority to the indigenous population of Palestine, why did Zionists feel it necessary to ask the question of whether there is a solitary instance of any colonization being carried on with the consent of the native population?

Their conclusion: there is no such precedent.
You're on the wrong side of history
Your people have made a number of fatal mistakes in Palestine over the last hundred years and payback is coming.

If early Zionists weren't convinced of their superiority to the indigenous population of Palestine, why did Zionists feel it necessary to ask the question of whether there is a solitary instance of any colonization being carried on with the consent of the native population?

Your people have made a number of fatal mistakes in Palestine over the last hundred years and payback is coming.

How creepy. George is flailing his Pom Poms, cheering on his Islamist terrorist heroes. What a wonderful thing for humanity to have a virulently hateful politico-religious ideology such as espoused by Hamas which George can use to promote his Jew hatreds.

False. YOU are on the wrong side of history.

It's more like what Israeli is doing now is payback for the warmongering against Israel for the last 7 decades. Genocidal wars, intifada's etc...

You reap what you sow.. And the way I see it, the 'Palestinians' are reaping what they have sown.

So you can keep saying things like "Israel will dissapear" and "You'll see, payback is coming", because Israel is used to empty threats.

As for Palestinians and their supporters not liking the way things are going, I offer them this:

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

How creepy. George is flailing his Pom Poms, cheering on his Islamist terrorist heroes. What a wonderful thing for humanity to have a virulently hateful politico-religious ideology such as espoused by Hamas which George can use to promote his Jew hatreds.

But Hollie, did you see what George wrote. Payback is coming ! Aren't you scared???

:lol: :lol:

But Hollie, did you see what George wrote. Payback is coming ! Aren't you scared???

I was waiting for George to borrow slogans used by the "Palestinian" terrorists such as:

Volcanoes of fire, or,

Open the gates of hell.... as soon as they cash their UNRWA welfare check.

I was waiting for George to borrow slogans used by the "Palestinian" terrorists such as:

Volcanoes of fire, or,

God's judgment is coming on Zionists, Hollie, I cannot wait to see it.

Im just sitting on the edge of my seat eagerly awaiting for God to show us all His justice.

That arc that swings on the side of justice so many have written about for eons, like Martin Luther King Jr,. it is awesome to behold that wonder!

What a great time to be alive!

Volcanoes of fire, or,

Im just sitting on the edge of my seat eagerly awaiting for God to show us all His justice.

Please keep your lurid cult fantasies to yourself.

Volcanoes of fire, or,

That arc that swings on the side of justice so many have written about for eons, like Martin Luther King Jr,. it is awesome to behold that wonder!

Why don't you look at the present, Sherri MunnerNazi.

Who is the one that appears to be suffering from God's Judgment?
Who is the one that is reaping what they have sown ?

Yup, that's right . The Palestinians.

But hey, we're all allowed to dream and have our own fantasies Sherri MunnerNazi, which is why I'm not criticizing your post.

Forum List

Back