Brussels Shooting and Why Europe Won’t Confront Islamic Jew-Hatred

I was waiting for George to borrow slogans used by the "Palestinian" terrorists such as:

Volcanoes of fire, or,

Open the gates of hell.... as soon as they cash their UNRWA welfare check.

God's judgment is coming on Zionists, Hollie, I cannot wait to see it.

Im just sitting on the edge of my seat eagerly awaiting for God to show us all His justice.

That arc that swings on the side of justice so many have written about for eons, like Martin Luther King Jr,. it is awesome to behold that wonder!

What a great time to be alive!

Does anyone actually believe this ecstasy is religious? I think the bint's been scarfing down strange mushrooms while bouncing on a cucumber...........

God's judgment is coming on Zionists, Hollie, I cannot wait to see it.

Im just sitting on the edge of my seat eagerly awaiting for God to show us all His justice.

That arc that swings on the side of justice so many have written about for eons, like Martin Luther King Jr,. it is awesome to behold that wonder!

What a great time to be alive!

Does anyone actually believe this ecstasy is religious? I think the bint's been scarfing down strange mushrooms while bouncing on a cucumber...........
[[[

I believe it is religious, marge. It is clear that you have never been in a mosque. The most
enthusiastic response to a KHUTBAH JUMAAT sermon I witnessed on a 'good Friday' many
decades ago came when the 'imam' yelled that the "bible" is a "lie"-----and
written by the "ENEMIES OF ISLAAAAAM" That genius was from Egypt. I
was impressed to the sudden interest clearly stamped on the faces of the little boys
in the 'audience'-------they seemed INSPIRED -----it was about 45 years ago------
and nothing much was going on in the mideast -----but I imagined those kids growing up to be the
future jihadist dogs of the world

Forum List

Back