Bruce Jenner says he's a she & we must accept it least we be called bigots

Jenner isn't a woman.

He's a man who has undergone voluntary genital mutilation, and acquired a drug habit (hormones).

He is no more a "woman", than a Ford is a Toyota when you remove the Ford badge, put on a Toyota emblem, and put Toyota fluid in the transmission (which might damage it).

Jenner isn't a woman.

He's a man who has undergone voluntary genital mutilation, and acquired a drug habit (hormones).

He is no more a "woman", than a Ford is a Toyota when you remove the Ford badge, put on a Toyota emblem, and put Toyota fluid in the transmission (which might damage it).

Based on Liberal logic when it comes to transgender, someone could take a Rolls Royce name plate, put it on a moped, and expect to sell it as a Rolls Royce.

Just look at those man hands...That's all we need to know...

Just because Bruce was beaten down by those women around him means
we all need to get beat over the head because he wants to dress ... in dresses...

I don't get it....
The guy waits till he's in his 60's to figure out he's really a chick.
This after being married to a couple of women and fathering a few kids.....

More like Kris telling him he needed to contribute to that freak show of a family
and get some publicity going or his ass is out on the street....

This is just another example of the war on science, biology and evolution. Jenner fits none of those so we are told we just must accept the anti-science view that a man isn't a man and a woman isn't a woman.

I find it very easy to accept that Bruce Jenner was a man who now is not a man. I find it easy because I don't give a shit about what Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner says, does, or doesn't say/do.

So if Caitlyn thinks she's a woman, fine. Who am I to argue with her about it? I don't even care what the "right" answer is, so how could I possibly have difficulty accepting her assertion that she is a woman?

That is it!!

Next time one of these Freaks claim they are of the opposite sex, I am going ng to yell "prove it"

Don't claim It, prove it!!.

They are trying to punish rational people based on their delusion.

The Orlando killer says he's a soldier of ISIS but if we accept it we are considered racist bigots.

Liberal logic in a nutshell.
Bruce the shim is a die-hard, self-proclaimed, Trump-supporting conservative Republican.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back