Bruce Jenner comes out......as a Republican

58898569.jpg

Jenner is a brave person to stand up and identify himself as he understands himself.

It is not important if certain pubs and dems don't like it.

I think it shows that the GOP has a big tent and welcome all

Good for Jenner

It's no difference than any other disability others have to do with.. Why should we judge him/her on it?

It's no difference than any other disability others have to do with.. Why should we judge him/her on it?

Very true

Jus because someone embraces conservative principles doesn't make them any different than the rest of us

My take-away from that interview is that his mom's name is Esther Jenner.

And that name is not a joke...

Bruce Jenner says he s a Republican - CNNPolitics.com

Did you cheer the president?" Sawyer asked Jenner.

"I will certainly give him credit for that," Jenner responded. "But not to get political, I've just never been a big fan. I'm kind of more on the conservative side."

"Are you Republican?" Sawyer asked.

"Yeah," he said with a smile. "Is that a bad thing? I believe in the Constitution."

He added that he's thought about whether becoming a woman would be unsettling for the conservative wing of the Republican party, but told Sawyer that neither political party has a monopoly on "understanding."

Jenner also said he would go to House Speaker John Boehner and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to help promote the LGBT cause.

"In a heartbeat, why not?" He told Sawyer. "And I think they'd be very receptive to it."

What's the point of this OP? Do you think Jenner is giving the GOP the shaft or something?

Why should anyone give a damn what political party this freak wants to identify with?

"I will certainly give him credit for that," Jenner responded. "But not to get political, I've just never been a big fan. I'm kind of more on the conservative side."

"Yeah," he said with a smile. "Is that a bad thing? I believe in the Constitution."

He added that he's thought about whether becoming a woman would be unsettling for the conservative wing of the Republican party, but told Sawyer that neither political party has a monopoly on "understanding."

Jenner also said he would go to House Speaker John Boehner and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to help promote the LGBT cause.

"In a heartbeat, why not?" He told Sawyer. "And I think they'd be very receptive to it."

What's the point of this OP? Do you think Jenner is giving the GOP the shaft or something?

I think Jenner should be proud for coming forward and announcing that he is Republican

Takes a lot of nerve

I love it.

Other than the whole Kardashian/Jenner nonsense is too gross for words, this part I like.

First of all, we Republicans are individualists. Do what you want. We are for liberty.

Secondly, he was more in the closet as a Hollywood Republican than he ever was as a transgendered (actually, I think more cross-dresser).

Finally, this keeps the Liberal idiots from using him as the poster child in the Culture Wars.

I think Jenner should be proud for coming forward and announcing that he is Republican

Takes a lot of nerve

You're right it does. And that's because liberal Hollywood and the liberal controlled media aren't very tolerant to people who dare to have opposing views.

Takes a lot of nerve

You're right it does. And that's because liberal Hollywood and the liberal controlled media aren't very tolerant to people who dare to have opposing views.

Some aren't, anymore than our far right wing reactionaries handle those well who walk to a different drum.

Forum List

Back