Bruce Jenner comes out......as a Republican

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Bruce Jenner says he s a Republican - CNNPolitics.com

Did you cheer the president?" Sawyer asked Jenner.

"I will certainly give him credit for that," Jenner responded. "But not to get political, I've just never been a big fan. I'm kind of more on the conservative side."

"Are you Republican?" Sawyer asked.

"Yeah," he said with a smile. "Is that a bad thing? I believe in the Constitution."

He added that he's thought about whether becoming a woman would be unsettling for the conservative wing of the Republican party, but told Sawyer that neither political party has a monopoly on "understanding."

Jenner also said he would go to House Speaker John Boehner and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to help promote the LGBT cause.

"In a heartbeat, why not?" He told Sawyer. "And I think they'd be very receptive to it."

We will take every vote we can get, having one of the last six president elections popular vote.

"I will certainly give him credit for that," Jenner responded. "But not to get political, I've just never been a big fan. I'm kind of more on the conservative side."

"Yeah," he said with a smile. "Is that a bad thing? I believe in the Constitution."

He added that he's thought about whether becoming a woman would be unsettling for the conservative wing of the Republican party, but told Sawyer that neither political party has a monopoly on "understanding."

Jenner also said he would go to House Speaker John Boehner and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to help promote the LGBT cause.

"In a heartbeat, why not?" He told Sawyer. "And I think they'd be very receptive to it."

Where is novasteve

Obviously it's to prove Jenner's point...that democrats don't hold the "monopoly on understanding".

At least he still has her balls. Obama lost hers years ago.

Not that there is anything wrong with that

It is great to see conservatives embracing their sexuality

06b210c1d9e7c56d33e5e1823b0c1a43.jpg

Damn, no more Wheaties for me!

So what do we have here, a Liberal snickering about Jenner being a Republican? I guess Liberals embrace diversity as long as they don't "come out" GOP.

Yep... As long as they "come out" on the correct side of the isle.

Last edited:

Disagreeing with the president in any way and on any issue makes you a reupublican. It reminds me of what happens in communist countries when people are declared enemies simply because they deviated from what their dear leader says. I bet if Obama said kil yourself half of his supporters would do it and the half that didn't would be afraid of being labeled as "conservative".

Disagreeing with the president in any way and on any issue makes you a reupublican. It reminds me of what happens in communist countries when people are declared enemies simply because they deviated from what their dear leader says. I bet if Obama said kil yourself half of his supporters would do it and the half that didn't would be afraid of being labeled as "conservative".

OMG, you must have one of our Little Orphan Annie secret decoder rings.

Jenner coming out as a Conservative Republican only shows that sexuality knows no political party

Republicans should embrace him

Last edited:

Forum List

Back