Brock's Excellent Adventure

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Iranian President Ahmadinejad Challenges Presidential Candidates to a Debate
Thursday, September 18, 2008

Iran's hardline President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad challenged the U.S. presidential candidates to a debate when he is in New York for the U.N. General Assembly next week, Agence France Presse reported Thursday.

The Iranian leader also dismissed Western threats over Tehran’s nuclear ambitions.

"I am ready for a debate with the U.S. presidential candidates over global issues in the presence of the media at the U.N. headquarters,” Ahmadinejad said at a press conference in Tehran. "I have no plans in my schedule to meet with U.S. politicians.”

The outspoken president caused a storm of controversy during a visit last year to Columbia University.

FOXNews.com - Iranian President Ahmadinejad Challenges Presidential Candidates to a Debate - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Come on Obama. Show us what ya got!

McCain's ornimental vagina is there, shouldn't she do the debate? Oh ya, she might have to know something about foreign policy

McCain's ornimental vagina is there, shouldn't she do the debate? Oh ya, she might have to know something about foreign policy

I don't think so, It was that pussy Obama was gonna show us how to talk to Immadinnajacket wasn't it?? Why yes, I think it was.

Forum List

Back