Brittney Griner transported to her new Russian extended stay vacation residence

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Griner's new rural abode is an 8 hour drive from Moscow to the small remote town of Yavas located in the middle of nowhere.
There she can breath fresh cool crisp air while getting plenty of physical exercise due to the health benefits of sawing logs and breaking rocks with a sledge hammer for 16 hours a day.
Uniformed professional camp counselor's will see to her every need by providing authentic delicious Russian gulag cuisine and schedule interesting daily activities requiring mandatory participation.

Last edited:
Griner's new rural abode is an 8 hour drive from Moscow to the small remote town of Yavas in the middle of nowhere.
There she can breath fresh cool crisp air while getting plenty of physical exercise due to the health benefits of sawing logs and breaking rocks with a sledge hammer for 16 hours a day.

Karma in all it's glorious splendor

Griner's new rural abode is an 8 hour drive from Moscow to the small remote town of Yavas in the middle of nowhere.
Too bad she was born after the time of Nancy Reagan. She might have befitted from "Just Say No".
Sucks to be her. But it is, what it is.

1668704069881.png

She represented the nation numerous times on the world stage.

Its sad so many are cheering this.

I guess since the Ukrainian war isn't going so well, the blob supporters have to find other wrongs to cheer about.

I hope they issued her a snow shovel.

And then kneeled for the National Anthem.
Fuck her.
(for the record I do think her sentence is severe and way out of proportion to her "crime" but I am going by U.S. standards. Unfortunately for her, she wasn't in the U.S. - maybe she should have thought about that).

Sentence was over the top but she did the crime.

Forum List

Back