Nancy Pelosi Is Stepping Down From Leadership

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
It's about time. She's been speaker of the house since before I was born. If the president have limits then everybody else should too.

I wish she would get into a car with a bomb in it.

She really needs to step out in front of a bus.

Yeah,.. I sort of feel the same, but I just don't like wishing illness or bodily harm upon people,... Doesn't mean I don't feel the same though I just don't ever say it. XD

It's about time. She's been speaker of the house since before I was born. If the president have limits then everybody else should too.

Fuck that crusty old bitch. She and the democrats have been over using the term "DENIER" for some time now and she has the temerity to state that she has worked with THREE POTUS. Seems she has DENIED that she SERVED UNDER FOUR PRESIDENTS. Lying is the only thing this bitch can lay claim to.

Remind me again what all she did besides be a bitch. I'm talking about illegally.
Violating state lock down orders by getting a haircut when the rest of her state was locked down? Tearing up the SOU speech, destroying government property? Verbalizing and publicizing a physical threat on the sitting POTUS? Authorizing and covering up the summary execution of an American citizen who was only guilty of unarmed trespass? Isn't that enough?

Forum List

Back