Brittney Griner Claims That It Should Be A Crime Not To Allow Biological Men On Women's Sport's Teams

Let “her” go play with the men and see what happens to her. Bet she changes her tune pretty quickly then.

Oh and the fact that he calls himself a woman is a disgrace to women such as myself everywhere. Women have just become a mockery to the left and it's just completely disgusting.

I say it should be that, and it should be a crime for a "woman" to speak in that deep of a voice.

Im sure she’d be fine with it right up until she’s out of a job because a bunch of guys who didn’t get drafted in the NBA decided to go to the WNBA. Then she’d sing a different tune.

Oh and the fact that he calls himself a woman is a disgrace to women such as myself everywhere. Women have just become a mockery to the left and it's just completely disgusting.
The entirety of the Democrat party and mainstream media is now oriented towards FORCING everybody to call him a female.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" -- George Orwell.

Forum List

Back