Britney

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
So, am I the only one who is happy to see the Britney Spears trainwreck bursting into flames?

Honestly, I think this is the end of her. Her music has become the same computer-generated crap (music and vocals) over and over again, she has no real ability as a singer, basically she is more or less a very high class stripper who doesn't really show anything.

And, now with this wedding, and all the reports of her being into drugs and stuff, I've gotta say, I think she's going to be a has-been real soon.

And, oddly, I find myself having more and more respect for Christina Aguilera. From the interviews I've read with her since her drrrty makeover, she really seems to speak her mind about whatever she wants. And plus she doesn't dress like a dirty slut anymore, so that's a plus.

So, who's going to take over Britney's throne as the queen of pop? Jessica Simpson and Christina are the only two I can think of at the moment who can honestly sing really well. I still haven't forgiven Jessica Simpson for ruining "Jack and Diane", though. Or "Take My Breath Away", for that matter. In all honesty, the only female pop singers I can handle at the moment are Ashlee Simpson (I think she's hotter than her sister, I'm weird) and Avril Lavigne (I know, I know. Shut up. I even have her new CD! :duh3: ). So, what do you think?

Hope not this one. I'm sick of seeing J. Simpson......everywhere. Think I'll go :puke:

The starmaker machinery really chews them up and spits them out, doesn't it? And, they keep getting younger and younger. Mariah Carey can't even get arrested - she's that far over the hill, at - what - 26?

I'm sure that talent scouts are scouring junior high schools all over America, in search of the next "diva". And, if she can carry a tune - well - what an obscure little curiosity THAT would be!

Enter JoJo...

She has only had one single, but in the video she is dressed somewhat revealingly. She is singing this song about how much guys suck or something like that. She's wearing a pound and a half of makeup. Oh, yeah, and she's 13 YEARS OLD!!!!

Yeah, it's getting disturbing how young these girls are getting.

Dan said:
And plus she doesn't dress like a dirty slut anymore, so that's a plus.

HOW IS THIS A PLUS???

I cant wait for Britney to be in Playboy!!!

Jackass said:
HOW IS THIS A PLUS???

I cant wait for Britney to be in Playboy!!!

I can't believe I missed this post... but I think that issue (should it ever come to fruition) would be the largest selling of all time.

I can't believe I missed this post... but I think that issue (should it ever come to fruition) would be the largest selling of all time.

Let her put out one more tuneless, computer-enhanced album, and I'd be willing to bet that issue will have a great chance of coming to fruition. And, yeah, I'd look at it.

Dan said:
Let her put out one more tuneless, computer-enhanced album, and I'd be willing to bet that issue will have a great chance of coming to fruition. And, yeah, I'd look at it.
me too....

Forum List

Back