British doctors will vote on allowing abortion up to birth. Here's what that looks like.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-6-24_19-39-33.png

Last month, a survey found that the majority of Britons want more restrictive abortion laws, including banning abortion after 20 weeks. And yet, British doctors are considering legalizing abortion up until birth.

British doctors will vote on allowing abortion up to birth. Here's what that looks like.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Expect planned parenthood to pick up the same legalization, as they've already worked decades on desensitizing the past three generations. Today having no empathy for the unborn comes as natural as throwing away a finished pop can.

They've been working on it, so it should get through with no problems sooner or later

upload_2017-6-24_19-41-27.png

A lobbyist for a regional division of Planned Parenthood, the largest abortion business in the United States, says a doctor and a mother should be allowed to decide to kill a newborn who survives an abortion.

The stunning position echoed statements made by Barack Obama while he was in the state Senate in Illinois, and repeatedly opposed a proposed law that would have obligated physicians to provide care to a baby surviving the abortion procedure.

Planned Parenthood lobbies for ‘post-birth abortion’

Sad situation... People are just sick in the head these days. Murdering babies like it ain't nothing.

Obama advisor, Cass Sunstein proposed post birth abortion up to two years old. I don't know that post birth abortion of toddlers can be stopped. You see how much the bodies of unborn babies are worth. The organs of developed children are worth three times as much.

That's deceptive. PP is not arguing for "post birth" abortions.

But there is a very small percentage of infants born with such severe birth defects that they are not expected to survive. Rather than put them through horrendous measures to prolong their lives a little - parents opt to let them die peacefully soon after birth. Defects include severe brain defects like ancephally for example.

I don't see how this is a bad thing.

But there is a very small percentage of infants born with such severe birth defects that they are not expected to survive. Rather than put them through horrendous measures to prolong their lives a little - parents opt to let them die peacefully soon after birth. Defects include severe brain defects like ancephally for example.

. It's a bad thing when PP is involved in any dissision making concerning such things. They specialize in killing would be healthy fetisus now, so what's to stop them from going even further ??? Oh that's right nothing will...

• Banned

Because this is where it will lead to next, and if it's not wrong then people who kill a preg. mother shouldn't be charged for two lives.

Also Doctors are notorious for being wrong about a babies status before it's born. I learned that first and personally. My mother was told my brother would have down syndrome, or being born with many issues because of her age, and for two she was on medicines for her seizures........... she worried herself sick for 9 months.

He was born perfectly fine and with a very High IQ. ............... they're always wrong. DNA test , Genetic testing and all.

Dude, they had women cutting off their gawd dam titties before cancer because women were told they might get cancer, who started the trend that HOLLYWOOD JACKASS ANGELINE JOLENE......... women started getting their titties cut off. WTF!!

• Banned

‘Bioethicist’: OK to kill babies after they’re born

An internationally known Princeton “bioethicist” and animal-rights activist says he’d kill disabled babies if it were in the “best interests” of the family, because he sees no distinction in the child’s life whether it is born or not, and the world already allows abortion.

True that PP is not involved and the decision is made by MDs only but I don't expect that to matter to some.

We are kinder and more compassionate to our pets than to babies born with horrendous birth defects. Many severe defects are thought to be extremely painful but some still argue that babies don't feel pain. (Such as with circumcision that, until recently was done without any sort of pain relief or anesthesia. Some may still be done that way.)

Many of these people SAY they are motivated by religion. I'd like to see the bible passage that says newborns should be tortured by being forced to stay alive.

Those who are against this - I suggest you google some images and ask yourself if you really want to cause a neonate that much agony in the name of your bleeping "god".

Because this is where it will lead to next, and if it's not wrong then people who kill a preg. mother shouldn't be charged for two lives.

Also Doctors are notorious for being wrong about a babies status before it's born. I learned that first and personally. My mother was told my brother would have down syndrome, or being born with many issues because of her age, and for two she was on medicines for her seizures........... she worried herself sick for 9 months.

He was born perfectly fine and with a very High IQ. ............... they're always wrong. DNA test , Genetic testing and all.

Dude, they had women cutting off their gawd dam titties before cancer because women were told they might get cancer, who started the trend that HOLLYWOOD JACKASS ANGELINE JOLENE......... women started getting their titties cut off. WTF!!

As usual, you're wrong on every single point.

‘Bioethicist’: OK to kill babies after they’re born

An internationally known Princeton “bioethicist” and animal-rights activist says he’d kill disabled babies if it were in the “best interests” of the family, because he sees no distinction in the child’s life whether it is born or not, and the world already allows abortion.

Something got left out of the quote....it should be:

Singer’s response came to Dublin reader Karen Meade’s question: “Would you kill a disabled baby?”

“Yes, if that was in the best interests of the baby and of the family as a whole. Many people find this shocking, yet they support a woman’s right to have an abortion,” he said.

I don't know how I feel about this. There are certain birth defects that are horrendous - think, for example, of a baby born with it's internal organs on the outside. So, the question is - do you kill it...as you would euthanize a pet? It's a horrible question to ask, and saying "yes" means a possible slippery slope while saying "no" means horrendous suffering for whatever remains of it's short life.

Neither answer is ethically wrong.

As usual, you're wrong on every single point.

Ok, pretend your sister is preg. then you say to her just kill it. Mmmmk.

The next logical step is to kill it immediately after birth if the parents don't like it, or the drs. decide it isn't up to par. But don't you dare kill a baby owl........

But wait, a pregnant woman gets killed, let send the killer up for " TWO LIVES" ... . see then it suddenly is a life.

True that PP is not involved and the decision is made by MDs only but I don't expect that to matter to some.

We are kinder and more compassionate to our pets than to babies born with horrendous birth defects. Many severe defects are thought to be extremely painful but some still argue that babies don't feel pain. (Such as with circumcision that, until recently was done without any sort of pain relief or anesthesia. Some may still be done that way.)

Many of these people SAY they are motivated by religion. I'd like to see the bible passage that says newborns should be tortured by being forced to stay alive.

Those who are against this - I suggest you google some images and ask yourself if you really want to cause a neonate that much agony in the name of your bleeping "god".

Your lucky you even know where your put that pecker at. oh wait you don't . lol

Sad situation... People are just sick in the head these days. Murdering babies like it ain't nothing.

If someone is having an abortion in the third trimester, it's because something has gone horribly wrong with the pregnancy. The rest of you need to mind your own business.
. Can you say that with certainty on all accounts ?? No you can't can you, and if the industry hadn't engaged in horrible things already, then we wouldn't be having these conversations would we ??

Gun huggers claiming to be pro life. That too is ridiculous. 20 second graders murdered in the classroom and they don`t give a shit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back