British DJ sentenced to jail in Tunisia over dance remix of the Muslim call to prayer

Not only that, but he immediately apologized, and they are still going to jail him.

Thanks to the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act, celebrated in New York City the night of its passage as a great Jewish victory, Islam is now the fastest growing religion in the US. This flies in the face of common sense. Muslim immigration didn't even slow down after 9-11. It's not that the people didn't want an immigration time-out, they did. Instead, Congress tried to pass an amnesty.

Why is that? Why are we flooding the country with an alien culture against our will and well-being and with absolutely no idea how it's going to turn out?

Jewish control of the press. If the press turned in favor of a moratorium, we'd have on within months.

It has to end. It is the only chance we have to avoid catastrophe. Let's not be thrown into the insatiable maw of Jewish blood lust. End the tyranny of Jewish racial imperialism.

Not only that, but he immediately apologized, and they are still going to jail him.

Thanks to the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act, celebrated in New York City the night of its passage as a great Jewish victory, Islam is now the fastest growing religion in the US. This flies in the face of common sense. Muslim immigration didn't even slow down after 9-11. It's not that the people didn't want an immigration time-out, they did. Instead, Congress tried to pass an amnesty.

Why is that? Why are we flooding the country with an alien culture against our will and well-being and with absolutely no idea how it's going to turn out?

Jewish control of the press. If the press turned in favor of a moratorium, we'd have on within months.

It has to end. It is the only chance we have to avoid catastrophe. Let's not be thrown into the insatiable maw of Jewish blood lust. End the tyranny of Jewish racial imperialism.

/---- There's no hater like a Jew hater like you.

/---- There's no hater like a Jew hater like you.

Not a refutation.

I tell the truth. You hate that, don't you.

You look for Jews under your bed don't you?

You look for Jews under your bed don't you?
Yes. So?

The idiot guy is lucky he wasn't beaten within an inch of his life and then executed.

His one year sentence is a gift. .... :cool:
How do you reconcile your craving for man-butt with your anti-gay religion?

Every "feeling" matters!!!! Except of course you are Christian or white.

British DJ sentenced to jail in Tunisia over dance remix of the Muslim call to prayer

British DJ has been sentenced to a year in jail by Tunisia for remixing a Muslim call to prayer.
Why did he do that?? :(
Nobody should make fun of religious thing (especially in a Muslim country) :shock:
I doubt he was making fun of anything. Tons of house music samples the muslim call to prayer . It just sounds cool.

British DJ has been sentenced to a year in jail by Tunisia for remixing a Muslim call to prayer.
Nobody should make fun of religious thing (especially in a Muslim country) :shock:
I doubt he was making fun of anything. Tons of house music samples the muslim call to prayer . It just sounds cool.
Yes but you can't do that in a Muslim country. You know it can be dangerous :frown:

Yes but you can't do that in a Muslim country. You know it can be dangerous :frown:
True, I suppose. But, to us, it looks juvenile.

Are you OK with flag burning?

I might punch a guy in the mouth who is burning an American flag, but it shouldn't be a crime. And, not to let the wind out of your sails, but I wrote a New York Times op ed opposing a ban on flag-burning that ran one July 4th sometime in the 80s.

I might punch a guy in the mouth who is burning an American flag, but it shouldn't be a crime. And, not to let the wind out of your sails, but I wrote a New York Times op ed opposing a ban on flag-burning that ran one July 4th sometime in the 80s.
So, you know how Muslims feel about their call to prayer.

what makes you think he was "making fun" Music is MOCKERY?. Yesterday I went to a "group" ---sorta public "SEDER for Passover" The people who conducted it were very SERIOUSLY religious young men-----in fact "chassidim"---
the participants were a mixed group. The music during a "seder" consists of
various verses in the associated book -----made into song. In such circumstances-----the song and music is not SOMBER-----but often turns
into a kind of JAZZY JAM SESSION----which it did last nite. No one objected---
such activity just does not happen in mosques------it is contrary to Islamic custom. It is not only jews who do it-----Baptists do it too. It is possible that the DJ just did
not know Islamic morbid approach to song. You are right-----muslims like to keep
things really-------somber and depressing

Forum List

Back