Starvation in Zimbabwe after President Mugabe kicked out white farmers

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
C9ZXPlZWAAAtuDC.jpg

Did you see about the drought that's going on in Zimbabwe? The drought alone could have caused problems regardless of white farmers or not.

Kicking out white farmers might have had an impact, but kicking them out and then not replacing them with just as efficient farming has been a major problem. Then again Mugabe's handling of the economy hasn't helped either. To just say it's about kicking out white farmers is to massively underestimate the problems Zimbabwe has.

When I was there 3 years ago, I was on a train with a guy who was telling me how they hadn't been paid for the previous six months, and yet Mugabe was gifting his ministers expensive cars....

kicking them out and then not replacing them with just as efficient farming has been a major problem.

I have never corresponded with you before (cool avatar BTW) but I can tell from that one portion that you are a Democrat.
Only a lib could possibly take the genocide of an entire community and pare it down to such...innocuous simplicity.

kicking them out and then not replacing them with just as efficient farming has been a major problem.

I have never corresponded with you before (cool avatar BTW) but I can tell from that one portion that you are a Democrat.
Only a lib could possibly take the genocide of an entire community and pare it down to such...innocuous simplicity.

That's funny. I'm not a Democrat, never voted Democrat.

The problem is, I'd say, many people have this view of the world that it's either one or the other, Republican or Democrat. Man, you should get out a little more, there's actual sensible politics out there, beyond the confines of the corrupt main two parties.

As for you say "only liberals could make genocide simple", no, that's a ridiculous statement. I've been to Zimbabwe, known many. But I've also seen that the vast majority of people on this board can't read beyond one or two sentences. To come on here and make a detailed explanation of an event is to simple waste your time. No one will be interested.

But hey, attacks are the norm on sites like this. You write more than two paragraphs and you're windy, you write less and you're simplifying things. You can never win. I'll tell you this, I put such people on ignore, because there's just no point.

As for you say "only liberals could make genocide simple", no, that's a ridiculous statement. I've been to Zimbabwe, known many. But I've also seen that the vast majority of people on this board can't read beyond one or two sentences. To come on here and make a detailed explanation of an event is to simple waste your time.

I love that argument..."well i have been there!" Well I have been lots of places. I own property in Asia...I am an American who lives in Turkey....I have lived in three different Asian countries....I still dont understand the the SOB's most of the time. Justifying your laziness is still justification, and once again...a blanket over simplification of others. The key to knowing...is admitting you really dont 'know' much of anything.
Your panties are wedged because I pegged you. I pegged your inherent dishonesty...mostly with yourself.

But hey, attacks are the norm on sites like this. You write more than two paragraphs and you're windy, you write less and you're simplifying things. You can never win. I'll tell you this, I put such people on ignore, because there's just no point.

ftgyhujikol.jpg

Here, this should help you unwedge them knickers princess.

HARARE - The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) on Monday pledged $253 million to fund a five-year plan to end hunger in Zimbabwe, which is emerging from a devastating drought that left more than 4 million people in need of food aid last year.

An El Nino-induced drought scorched crops and killed livestock in the southern African nation, forcing the government to launch an emergency appeal for food from donors.

UN food agency launches $250m plan to end hunger in Zimbabwe

The mass starvation in Zimbabwe was caused by an El Nino-induced drought. Zimbabwe can produce 3 million tonnes of grain this year despite a devastating drought. The World Bank has projected a 3.8% economic growth rate for Zimbabwe in 2017.

Last edited:
As for you say "only liberals could make genocide simple", no, that's a ridiculous statement. I've been to Zimbabwe, known many. But I've also seen that the vast majority of people on this board can't read beyond one or two sentences. To come on here and make a detailed explanation of an event is to simple waste your time.

I love that argument..."well i have been there!" Well I have been lots of places. I own property in Asia...I am an American who lives in Turkey....I have lived in three different Asian countries....I still dont understand the the SOB's most of the time. Justifying your laziness is still justification, and once again...a blanket over simplification of others. The key to knowing...is admitting you really dont 'know' much of anything.
Your panties are wedged because I pegged you. I pegged your inherent dishonesty...mostly with yourself.

View attachment 121971

I love how I make various points and you pick up on one, and then just try and beat it. The fact that you don't understand the countries you have lived in, probably says more about you.

Either start doing this properly, or find yourself on the ignore list. I do not come on here to hear you attack me.

View attachment 121971

I love how I make various points and you pick up on one, and then just try and beat it. The fact that you don't understand the countries you have lived in, probably says more about you.

Either start doing this properly, or find yourself on the ignore list. I do not come on here to hear you attack me.

Every post of yours I've seen is shallow leftist tripe.

View attachment 121971

I will pray for you...namaste.

Forum List

Back