British Criminals are not shooting to kill, that is why their gun murder number is low, w/gun crime

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.....one of the big reasons that Britain doesn't have more gun murders even though their gun crime rate is going up and up....up 27% just last year across the country and up 42% in London all by itself.....?

Their criminals are not shooting to murder each other.....they shoot to wound....not kill......

Up close, right next to the victim...they shoot him in the ass, not the chest or head....

Man needs surgery after being blasted with shotgun

A man needs surgery after being blasted with a shotgun at close range from a passing car.

A Ford Focus pulled up alongside two men on mountain bikes and then a gunman opened fire from inside the car in Akenside Street, Litherland.

The victim, said to be in his 20s, remains in hospital with injuries to his buttock but police they are not life threatening.

Superintendent Matt Boyle said the force was urgently appealing to anyone who saw a Ford Focus or two men on mountain bikes at around the time of the shooting which happened at 10pm on Tuesday night.

Well, that's a new one
I don't believe shooting to kill or shooting to wound is always a conscious and deliberate choice but rather a factor of chance.

I'm recalling a shooting incident in which a pissed-off former employee came back with a gun and shot the boss who fired him in the groin, in both knees, and in the lower back, effectively paralyzing him. The shooter then shot himself in the head, thus ending all his troubles.

While I have no way of knowing how long the crippled boss lived, but I'm sure he spent a lot of time regretting some things.

Forum List

Back