Britian student murdered in Jerusalem stabbing attack

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Passover 2017, Jerusalem: Palestinian attacker from Ras-Al-Amud stabbed and murdered a 23 Britian student in what seems to be another terror attack in the city. The attack took place in Jerusalem light train. The young girl was taken to Hadassah Win Karen and later died from massive blood loss.

When I visited Israel back in 1991 I was able to sneak my dagger in my checked luggage by putting it with my shaving gear which made it look like a straight razor.

I carried this with me (probably illegally but I did not / do not care) everywhere I went.

If you ban guns like the English in England have done then you create a knife culture like England has had since the days of Jack The Ripper in 1888.

The Israelis don't let tourists go armed.

But I was armed.

Sad, but what was she doing in Israel's war zone?

So anyone in the "war zone" is fair game to be stabbed? War crimes, much?
Whattanass!

You are on here daily supporting the most open war criminality on earth today.

I have never, ever supported a war crime by anyone.
And by never... you mean daily. Another typical lie from you.

This may come as a complete shock to you, but supporting human rights for all peoples is not a war crime.

But hey, feel free to point out my "lies" and show me where I posted support for a war crime and the relevant legal source.

Why don't we start with the subject of this thread. Show me where I have supported the targeting of innocent civilians. Since I do it "daily", it shouldn't take much effort.

This may come as a complete shock to you, but supporting human rights for all peoples is not a war crime.
No shit, asshole... I never said it was AND YOU DO NOT DO THAT!

But hey, feel free to point out my "lies" and show me where I posted support for a war crime and the relevant legal source.
Israel is an ongoing war crime. FIND YOUR OWN SOURCES for once. I am not here to babysit you.

Why don't we start with the subject of this thread. Show me where I have supported the targeting of innocent civilians. Since I do it "daily", it shouldn't take much effort.
Read any of your posts on any thread here. Your job is protecting a nation that carries out war crimes daily including the targeting of civilians.

No shit, asshole... I never said it was AND YOU DO NOT DO THAT!

Of course I consistently support human rights for all peoples, including both the Jewish and the Palestinian peoples.

Israel is an ongoing war crime. FIND YOUR OWN SOURCES for once. I am not here to babysit you.[/quote]

Let's start with some basic English skills. A war crime is an action or a behavior. The act of existing, therefore, would not constitute a war crime. Thus "Israel", in the act of existing as a national homeland for the Jewish people, by definition, can not be a war crime. (It would, in fact, be one of the Jewish people's inherent, invioable human rights). If you meant to say that Israel commits war crimes, I would ask you to bring an example and quote the law you are using which outlines the crime. Hardly, "babysitting me". It simply points out which crime you are accusing Israel of committing.

What did the victim search in a dark alley? it's only her fault she got raped.
What does that have to do with going into Israel's war. Well it is not a real war. It is Israel's military attacking Palestinian civilians.

Where was there any mention of Israelis attacking arabs-moslems?
Palestinians are attacked every day whether it is reported or not.

What does that have to do with going into Israel's war. Well it is not a real war. It is Israel's military attacking Palestinian civilians.

Link ??

Or did you just pull this out of your bung hole ?!

"...because I say so."

Forum List

Back