Brithers lose as yet another judges refuses to look at evidence

the pamphlet's claim was in error, all know it, no smoking gun at all, trumped by the birth certificate

I don't know it was in error. Maybe obozo really was born in kenya. But the pamphlet PROVES obozo told the agency he was born in kenya and that has to be addressed.

I already showed you why the pamphlet does not prove a thing, dipshit. The person who wrote it admitted she made a mistake, and that Obama did not tell her he was born in Kenya.

Freewill, let it go. This is over. You only hurt the GOP and strengthen the Dems.

HAHAHA. More desperation from the anti-birthers. You don't want your boy obozo exposed as the fraud he is but the internet is doing it and can't be stopped. HAHA

REEEAL desperate seeing as the President just started his 2nd-term. Know what that makes him? A Two-Termer :cool: :eusa_boohoo: :lol:

the pamphlet's claim was in error, all know it, no smoking gun at all, trumped by the birth certificate

I don't know it was in error. Maybe obozo really was born in kenya. But the pamphlet PROVES obozo told the agency he was born in kenya and that has to be addressed.

I already showed you why the pamphlet does not prove a thing, dipshit. The person who wrote it admitted she made a mistake, and that Obama did not tell her he was born in Kenya.

birfers don't know the first thing about the PR biz. Its called "sexing it up" in order to sell more books.

birfers don't know the first thing about the PR biz. Its called "sexing it up" in order to sell more books.

the birfer scammers know a lot about selling books.

Some birfers make a living out of this conspiracy, as do the guys at Dealy Plaza make a living on the Kennedy shooting.

HAHAHA. So that's your latest explanation, huh? What kind of man denies his own citizenship to make a buck? Should he be prez? THINK

Of course she said that, but how could she make that kind of mistake? She either did it intentionally or got it out of the information provided by Obama. Saying it was just a mistake is idiocy.

The explanation is obviously clear, the birth certificate trumps the claim, and there is no argument.

The birfers only create more sympathy for the president and less support for the GOP.

Of course she said that, but how could she make that kind of mistake? She either did it intentionally or got it out of the information provided by Obama. Saying it was just a mistake is idiocy.

I asked a Paraguayan woman.

She gave me a hat.

[

She didn't intentionally lie. No agency would do that. She must have gotten the idea from obozo.

Forum List

Back