Britain's Tsunami of Anti-Semitism.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
Since the fighting between Hamas and Israel last summer, many British Jews have felt uneasy. During the fighting, anti-Semitic incidents in Britain flared. 2014 was the worst year for anti-Semitic incidents since records started to be kept 30 years ago, and July was the worst ever single month. In London alone, according to police statistics, July was the worst ever month for any kind of hate crime and 95% of it was recorded as anti-Semitic hate crime.

We watched as #HitlerWasRight trended on Twitter and on our streets they chanted “Hamas, Hamas, Jews to the gas.” A group of us decided that enough was enough. We rallied thousands of people outside the Royal Courts of Justice to call for a zero-tolerance crackdown on anti-Semitic hate crime. Since then I have held high-level meetings with the government, police and prosecutors.

Britain s tsunami of anti-Semitism Gideon Falter The Blogs The Times of Israel

Since the fighting between Hamas and Israel last summer, many British Jews have felt uneasy. During the fighting, anti-Semitic incidents in Britain flared. 2014 was the worst year for anti-Semitic incidents since records started to be kept 30 years ago, and July was the worst ever single month. In London alone, according to police statistics, July was the worst ever month for any kind of hate crime and 95% of it was recorded as anti-Semitic hate crime.

We watched as #HitlerWasRight trended on Twitter and on our streets they chanted “Hamas, Hamas, Jews to the gas.” A group of us decided that enough was enough. We rallied thousands of people outside the Royal Courts of Justice to call for a zero-tolerance crackdown on anti-Semitic hate crime. Since then I have held high-level meetings with the government, police and prosecutors.

The British press has done a great deal to Islamize the population through carefully selected wording and framing of political and social issues over the last 30 years. The British population has responded by embracing their dhimmitude with such passion that they offer up their children to be gang raped quite willingly rather than risk pissing off their masters. The rise in antisemitism in Britain is part of the same process, as the surrender monkeys hate Jews in order to show their proper degree of subservience to Islam.

Surrendering seems to be the national pastime in Britain these days. If a new Churchill were to arise to replace the seemingly endless stream of Chamberlains, they might have a chance, but since this is happening right there in their midst instead of being represented by a foreign power, the job will be very difficult, indeed.

If I were Jewish and living in Britain, I would get out right now just as German Jews were able to escape Germany in the mid twenties and early 30s. It will only become more difficult the longer they wait, and as Britain surrenders more and more to the jackboot of Islam.

The British press has done a great deal to Islamize the population through carefully selected wording and framing of political and social issues over the last 30 years. The British population has responded by embracing their dhimmitude with such passion that they offer up their children to be gang raped quite willingly rather than risk pissing off their masters. The rise in antisemitism in Britain is part of the same process, as the surrender monkeys hate Jews in order to show their proper degree of subservience to Islam.

Surrendering seems to be the national pastime in Britain these days. If a new Churchill were to arise to replace the seemingly endless stream of Chamberlains, they might have a chance, but since this is happening right there in their midst instead of being represented by a foreign power, the job will be very difficult, indeed.

If I were Jewish and living in Britain, I would get out right now just as German Jews were able to escape Germany in the mid twenties and early 30s. It will only become more difficult the longer they wait, and as Britain surrenders more and more to the jackboot of Islam.

In the 1960s ----I thought enoch powell was an evil man-----

England has alot of Muslims there so of course there will be strong anti semetic sentiment, thats always there in countries with big Muslim populations.

England has alot of Muslims there so of course there will be strong anti semetic sentiment, thats always there in countries with big Muslim populations.

England never needed muslims to tend towards -----
uhm ----the Englishman's sense of exclusive right to "HUMANSHIP"
The combination of NOBLE MECCAIST and----
BRITISH BLUE BLOOD fascinates me.

• Banned

I know. God is an Englishman.

Though the sights I've seen just lately make me wonder about that. How things have changed in 30 years.

• Banned

Not only Muslims. Anti semitism has always been prolific amongst Anglo Saxons. Some don't even realise they are being that way.

Not only Muslims. Anti semitism has always been prolific amongst Anglo Saxons. Some don't even realise they are being that way.

The heavy anti Semetic Muslim presence doesn't help.

Though the sights I've seen just lately make me wonder about that. How things have changed in 30 years.

are you an Englishwoman MIND???? I have relatives
(I have never seen) on both maternal and paternal in
"merry old". Because of family English background----
I SUFFERED -----as a kid-----eating those damned soft boiled eggs -----on their little ROYAL STAND-----with a teaspoon----
<YUCK> no wonder the French hollandaise crowd dislikes
the brits

They are being the CIVILIZED WAY--------remember that word "civilized" another designation that is important is
"brown people"

I SUFFERED -----as a kid-----eating those damned soft boiled eggs -----on their little ROYAL STAND-----with a teaspoon----
the brits

Yes I'm British. (Mea Culpa) But I don't live there.

I love soft boiled eggs, eat them to this day. Steamed to perfection in a German contraption. I don't do "soldiers" any more.

the brits

I love soft boiled eggs, eat them to this day. Steamed to perfection in a German contraption. I don't do "soldiers" any more.

maybe I would too-----as an adult------memories prevent me
from trying them again--------memories of forced feedings---
I have managed to like "sunny side up fried eggs"------as
an adult

Most of the anti-semitism amongst white people, IMO, is sheer ignorance.

ignorance of what? I would say that most anti-Semites
of the anglo saxon variety are ----very ignorant in general.
I grew up with them------they had difficulty with language
and simple arithmetic too. Muslim anti-Semites can actually be very well educated people------if they are educated in
muslim countries or communities or muslim families. The anglo Saxons I have known are of the USA variety

and simple arithmetic too. Muslim anti-Semites can actually be very well educated people------if they are educated in
muslim countries or communities or muslim families. The anglo Saxons I have known are of the USA variety

Ignorance of Judaism. And this is sadly prevalent amongst educated people.

the brits

an adult

I had problems recently understanding those egg terminologies. The waiter was very patient and understanding.

so true-----long ago---when I was very young (and beautiful)
a young ----catholic priest student ----about to drop out of
the priest program----EXPLAINED JUDAISM to me.....oy.
He "studied it" in priest school. oy....

Yeah. They all "read about it" in books. From a non Jewish perspective.

the brits

an adult

I had problems recently understanding those egg terminologies. The waiter was very patient and understanding.

I will help-------helpful little jewess me. scrambled---
is not omelette, sunny side up is fried with yolk unscathed
(as a kid I called them "facing me") now it gets complex----
TURN OVER is the same as "OVER EASY"

I was born in the USA and attended public school here---
as I grew up I began to realize that our history books were
written by armchair british "historians"-----the encyclopedia
BRITANNICA was "truth" to me. Over time I realized that the BRITISH perspective borders on psychotic replete with DELUSIONARY THINKING

the brits

an adult

I will help-------helpful little jewess me. scrambled---
is not omelette, sunny side up is fried with yolk unscathed
(as a kid I called them "facing me") now it gets complex----
TURN OVER is the same as "OVER EASY"

I was born in the USA and attended public school here---
as I grew up I began to realize that our history books were
written by armchair british "historians"-----the encyclopedia
BRITANNICA was "truth" to me. Over time I realized that the BRITISH perspective borders on psychotic replete with DELUSIONARY THINKING

Thanks a lot.

Forum List

Back