Britain's Last Gasp

:lol:My, my, sounds just like the shit that was being said in the '30s about Roosevelt. Oddly enough, here we are, doing well, and progressing with progressives.

Of course, every once in a while, the idiot wing gets into power, and then the ball gets dropped for a while, and the rest of us have to scramble to get things back on the right track.

President Obama will has untill 2016 to correct the mistakes of the right wingnuts. People like you are making sure of that.

im glad you have faith in these assholes Rocks....but like what has been mentioned here a hundred times already...THESE ARE NOT the same Democrats we had pre 1980.....when you have a group of people who only care about ONE THING....their PARTY and its SURVIVAL and it keeping POWER....( and yes the Republican party fits in here too)...then we are not progressing....and any BONE they might throw at us....is only being done so they might look like they care....for a guy who has been around as long as you have....are you actually falling for this crap?....they care......

Right on. Some are happy with boubles and trinquets the Government throws back at them with thier own money.

Unlike some of the Leftists, I don't get paid to post here so if I'm logged off it means I'm doing something besides posting at USMB. Shocking, I know, but I do have a life outside of here.

As I said in the OP, Britain is in a world of shit on par with the USA and is at a tipping point again like the USA. You either take the country back from the Progressives or you too will be a bankrupt, Balkanized former great power with the IMF Stepping on your neck.

The USA and Britain have the next 2 election cycles, that is, the USA has 4 years tops to see if we remain free or slide into 1,000 years of a Progressive dark age. Britain is not next in line at the IMF, I never said they were, Spain and Italy will likely go next, but the United Kingdom might not be united in 4 years if you don't start stepping on the Progressives necks.

:lol:My, my, sounds just like the shit that was being said in the '30s about Roosevelt. Oddly enough, here we are, doing well, and progressing with progressives.

Of course, every once in a while, the idiot wing gets into power, and then the ball gets dropped for a while, and the rest of us have to scramble to get things back on the right track.

President Obama will has untill 2016 to correct the mistakes of the right wingnuts. People like you are making sure of that.

Social Security, Medcaid and Medicare are all de facto bankrupts!

They are tens of trillions in debt with no real assets to back up their promises!

Bush tried to get a portion of Social Security into equities but Progressives defeated that measure

Unlike some of the Leftists, I don't get paid to post here so if I'm logged off it means I'm doing something besides posting at USMB. Shocking, I know, but I do have a life outside of here.

As I said in the OP, Britain is in a world of shit on par with the USA and is at a tipping point again like the USA. You either take the country back from the Progressives or you too will be a bankrupt, Balkanized former great power with the IMF Stepping on your neck.

The USA and Britain have the next 2 election cycles, that is, the USA has 4 years tops to see if we remain free or slide into 1,000 years of a Progressive dark age. Britain is not next in line at the IMF, I never said they were, Spain and Italy will likely go next, but the United Kingdom might not be united in 4 years if you don't start stepping on the Progressives necks.

Social Security, Medcaid and Medicare are all de facto bankrupts!

They are tens of trillions in debt with no real assets to back up their promises!

Bush tried to get a portion of Social Security into equities but Progressives defeated that measure

True. The sticking point with the DEMS was that they'd lose some control. That's why they defeated it. But we see what their true aim was don't we? They're trying to take over the private sector by destroying it.

See the Levin quote in my sigline? The 'Eggs' are about to run out on the present course, and they will be reaping turds and then they'll continue to blame Bush and others for their failure.

Forum List

Back