Britain has disarmed its citizens and also has no freedom of speech

Not preventable and irrelevant

Countries with fewer guns have fewer gun deaths. Proven fact. Sorry if it makes you angry.
Except from their own governments which have all the guns.

Proven fact sorry if facts hurt your baby feelings

I guess the continued massacres at the hands of the governements in developed nations with sensible gun control policies is being repressed by the deep Clinton swamp MSM liberal state Soros or whatever other made-up boogeyman you guys are blaming your problems on today?
There is no such thing as a sensible gun control policy just as sensibility has always eluded you.

History is replete with exams of such massxres by government but you are ignorant about the subject hence the your hurt little feeling over getting proven a fool.
Where has an armed US populace stopped the government doing what it wants to do ? I suppose you could argue that the war for slavery was a good example but the rebs were organised and had a government and a proper army.

As if a .357 Magnum was going to defend your village from the 82nd Airborne…

Of all the arguments from gun nuts, this is the most ridiculous.

Countries with fewer guns have fewer gun deaths. Proven fact. Sorry if it makes you angry.

I guess the continued massacres at the hands of the governements in developed nations with sensible gun control policies is being repressed by the deep Clinton swamp MSM liberal state Soros or whatever other made-up boogeyman you guys are blaming your problems on today?
There is no such thing as a sensible gun control policy just as sensibility has always eluded you.

History is replete with exams of such massxres by government but you are ignorant about the subject hence the your hurt little feeling over getting proven a fool.
Where has an armed US populace stopped the government doing what it wants to do ? I suppose you could argue that the war for slavery was a good example but the rebs were organised and had a government and a proper army.

Its quite touching really.

A man has been arrested for criticizing Islam and he is being held in prison.

U.K. Police Detain Paul Golding of Far-Right Group Britain First

And yet Britains are 8th on the economic freedom index, versus 18th for Americans. And that's according to Heritage.org, hardly a friend of the Brits.

Country Rankings: World & Global Economy Rankings on Economic Freedom

On the Personal Freedoms index, GB is tied for 6th place, while the US is down in 23rd.

Human Freedom Index

You're right. The Americans have a long, long way to go before you're as free as the Brits are now. For starters, maybe you should stop believing right wing lies about how much "freedom" you really have.

Not preventable and irrelevant

The American revolution

History is also replete with the USA leading all developed nations in gun deaths. If guns made us safer; that wouldn’t be happening. Quite clearly, they do not make a society safer.
They make people safer especially from government genocide

Society is just a vague idea and can never really be safer or less safe.
:21:
Ah yes just like the JFK thread you get crushed with facts and can only argue with emoji

No one ever made such an argument which is why you lose every argument

History is also replete with the USA leading all developed nations in gun deaths. If guns made us safer; that wouldn’t be happening. Quite clearly, they do not make a society safer.

Ah yes just like the JFK thread you get crushed with facts and can only argue with emoji

You’re certainly not worthy of any serious effort. You couldn’t crush an aluminum can. Your dominance is a vague idea that can never really be taken seriously.

No...our reason for rebelling was "taxation without representation"...and even then, only about 30% of the colonists went along with rebelling.

That was just one abuse, out of many, that prompted us to rebel against the British.
And the British government not letting settlers cross the Proclamation of 1763 line....not allowing colonists to just take land from native Americans.

You’re certainly not worthy of any serious effort. You couldn’t crush an aluminum can. Your dominance is a vague idea that can never really be taken seriously.
I crushed you like an insect and you know I did.

You ran away and never came back because I owned you.

You took it seriously enough to slink away because you hate being exposed as an uneducated imbecile.

I crushed you like an insect and you know I did.

You ran away and never came back because I owned you.

You took it seriously enough to slink away because you hate being exposed as an uneducated imbecile.
It always is worth a giggle when someone has to DECLARE that they won and are so much smarter on social media. :71:

The English people were and are cowards. Most of them caved to King Henry VIII and became Protestants. Thomas More refused, so they murdered him.
King Henry the 8th, misapplied religion to suit his own desires. God only knows where he is now. I don't know if he ever gave his life over to GOD through the LORD JESUS CHRIST. He seems to have been too busy with his own schemes to care on way or another.

I do feel that GOD utilized the failures of king Henry the 8th, to begin freeing the citizens of England from Roman pagan religious authoritarianism. The pope was as evil if not more so than any of the other monarchs of Europe or anywhere else at that time. And it was only through "Protestantism" that people had the opportunity to read and believe the WORD of GOD without religious interference.
The point is that the English became Protestants because they were cowards who would not stand up to King Henry VIII. Catholics were horribly persecuted for many centuries afterwards, and in England they still must endure the hatred of the Protestant majority.

Oh puhlease prove any relevance to anything happening in the 21st Century. This is similar to saying that the Republican Party isn't racist, because Lincoln was a Republican. British citizens have rights because Prince John, so angered the British people ruling in the absence of his brother, King Arthur, in 1066, that the people revolted and had him sign the Magna Carta.

Americans seem to think they invented personal freedom and liberty, and really they were building on centuries of past revolutions of working people to take control of their lives from the elites.

The English people were and are cowards. Most of them caved to King Henry VIII and became Protestants. Thomas More refused, so they murdered him.
King Henry the 8th, misapplied religion to suit his own desires. God only knows where he is now. I don't know if he ever gave his life over to GOD through the LORD JESUS CHRIST. He seems to have been too busy with his own schemes to care on way or another.

I do feel that GOD utilized the failures of king Henry the 8th, to begin freeing the citizens of England from Roman pagan religious authoritarianism. The pope was as evil if not more so than any of the other monarchs of Europe or anywhere else at that time. And it was only through "Protestantism" that people had the opportunity to read and believe the WORD of GOD without religious interference.
The point is that the English became Protestants because they were cowards who would not stand up to King Henry VIII. Catholics were horribly persecuted for many centuries afterwards, and in England they still must endure the hatred of the Protestant majority.

Oh puhlease prove any relevance to anything happening in the 21st Century. This is similar to saying that the Republican Party isn't racist, because Lincoln was a Republican. British citizens have rights because Prince John, so angered the British people ruling in the absence of his brother, King Arthur, in 1066, that the people revolted and had him sign the Magna Carta.

Americans seem to think they invented personal freedom and liberty, and really they were building on centuries of past revolutions of working people to take control of their lives from the elites.
How ridiculous

The point you seem to miss is that although the British sis fight for personal freedom and rights in the past they shit on them today

They have up a noble heritage and are now a backwards nation which takes away rights from their people

How ridiculous

The point you seem to miss is that although the British sis fight for personal freedom and rights in the past they shit on them today

They have up a noble heritage and are now a backwards nation which takes away rights from their people
What rights ?

Here is the thing. When you rely on extreme right wing outlets for your news then you get a distorted picture of countries that you know nothing about.

Here is the outcome for these two characters.

Britain First leaders jailed over anti-Muslim hate crimes

These idiots went round harassing people they thought were rapists in their own homes. This included their pregnant wives and kids. Problem was that they went to the wrong houses and attacked innocent people.

They deserved to be found guilty and punished.

Or would you disagree with that ?

How ridiculous

What rights ?

Here is the thing. When you rely on extreme right wing outlets for your news then you get a distorted picture of countries that you know nothing about.

Here is the outcome for these two characters.

Britain First leaders jailed over anti-Muslim hate crimes

These idiots went round harassing people they thought were rapists in their own homes. This included their pregnant wives and kids. Problem was that they went to the wrong houses and attacked innocent people.

They deserved to be found guilty and punished.

Or would you disagree with that ?
The right to freedom of speech which the UK does not defend or recognize this making the UK a backwards and inferior nation.

Now you cherry picked an extreme example of someone harrqssong another in their own home which is a crime in any civilized nation

On the other hand explain why dankula was prosecuted as a criminal?

Anytime

Your dumb ass listens to fake news and then pretends to be better informed.

Pick any source and explain what dankula was prosecuted for.

He was prosecuted for expressing himself and NOTHING ELSE..

Fuck then inferior British and their hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back