Brit PM let Obama tuck him in on Air Force One

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Is it any wonder Cameron wouldn't like Romney? He grovelled at Baraks feet and then though got to be tucked in by Obama.

:lol:

Or Boris dear whacky Boris wouldn't like Romney and have a blast attempting in a very school boy way of shaming him?

Barack Obama 'tucked David Cameron up in bed' on Air Force One
David Cameron has disclosed that Barack Obama “tucked him up in bed” aboard Air Force One during his recent trip to the United States.

cameron-obama-airf_2167108b.jpg

The Prime Minister said the US President offered him use of his bed on the plane as the pair flew back to Washington after watching a basketball match in Dayton, Ohio last week.

Mr Cameron said: “On the way back, it was about 4 o’clock in the morning UK time, so he said ‘David, why don’t you use my bed and put your feet up’.

“So I duly did and Barack went to the back of the plane and explained to my private secretary and the team, he said ‘Don’t worry, the British Prime Minister is fine, I’ve just tucked him up in bed’.

“I don’t think that’s happened before.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...David-Cameron-up-in-bed-on-Air-Force-One.html

Link, please?

If Cameron said that and if true, what the hell was Cameron thinking when he felt like sharing that with the public?

??????

Link, please?

If Cameron said that and if true, what the hell was Cameron thinking when he felt like sharing that with the public?

??????

He likely was showing what a standup guy Obama is from letting him use his bed when he was completely exhausted which was a nice gesture to do. Perhaps even another shot at Willard for trashing the UK over the olympics.

Barack Obama 'tucked David Cameron up in bed' on Air Force One - Telegraph
Link, please?

??????

Here's the Telegraph like I put up before. If you'd like more no problemo. This was for true.

Thanks.

Man, that's just a weird thing for Cameron to share - creepy weird.

The Prime Minister said the US President offered him use of his bed on the plane as the pair flew back to Washington after watching a basketball match in Dayton, Ohio last week.

Mr Cameron said: “On the way back, it was about 4 o’clock in the morning UK time, so he said ‘David, why don’t you use my bed and put your feet up’.

“So I duly did and Barack went to the back of the plane and explained to my private secretary and the team, he said ‘Don’t worry, the British Prime Minister is fine, I’ve just tucked him up in bed’.

“I don’t think that’s happened before.”

you know he wasn't being literal, right td?

but i suppose you think this passes for political discussion. *shrug*

Link, please?

??????

Here's the Telegraph like I put up before. If you'd like more no problemo. This was for true.

Thanks.

only if you think he was being literal... i don't think he was.

but i'm wondering why this was even of interest.

Thanks.

Beats me!

:lol:

What an utter waste of bandwidth. Great job, TonyDanza :thup:

Link, please?

??????

He likely was showing what a standup guy Obama is from letting him use his bed when he was completely exhausted which was a nice gesture to do. Perhaps even another shot at Willard for trashing the UK over the olympics.

Considering that Cameron went over to the US in March, and the article quoted in the OP is dated March 2012, I think the claim that it was a shot at Romney for trashing the UK is a tad... well... fucking ludicrous. Are you capable of rational thought or do you just rely on your borg messiah to 'inform' your opinions? You really are a hack, Black_Loser.

Link, please?

??????

Considering that Cameron went over to the US in March, and the article quoted in the OP is dated March 2012, I think the claim that it was a shot at Romney for trashing the UK is a tad... well... fucking ludicrous. Are you capable of rational thought or do you just rely on your borg messiah to 'inform' your opinions? You really are a hack, Black_Loser.
Clearly, Flaccid_Label is brain damaged.

Thanks.

At the time did you miss all of the press in Britain calling Cameron Monica?

Link, please?

??????

I know other people in the thread thought he was making a joke. What's creepy is that Cameron was telling the truth.

I found the Daily Mail Headlines and quote. I guess old Dave had a "Christ Matthews tingle moment".:D

A very special relationship: I've just tucked David up in bed ...said Obama as PM slept in Air Force One

David Cameron has revealed that Barack Obama ‘tucked him up in bed’ aboard Air Force One during his recent trip to America.

The Prime Minister said the U.S. President let him sleep in his day bed on the lavishly appointed aircraft as the pair flew back to Washington after watching a basketball match together last week.

The revelations came as Mr Cameron admitted he was overawed by the red carpet treatment laid on by the White House during his visit to Washington with wife Samantha.

Read more: Cameron 'tucked in bed' by Obama as PM slept in Air Force One | Mail Online

article-2117730-1227B114000005DC-195_634x447.jpg

article-2115137-1228C56F000005DC-43_634x501.jpg

Oh for Gods sakes, do grow up.

Talk about trying to make a moutain out of a molehill?

It says a lot that the Conservative PM of Great Britain likes our liberal president better than his conservative opponent. It shows that the notion that the Republicans are out of touch, isn't confined to liberal US circles. :cool:

Forum List

Back