Lavar Ball I would have thanked Trump if he flew son, teammates on air force one

LaVar Ball: I Would Have Thanked Trump If He Flew Son, Teammates on Air Force One
In an extraordinary interview Monday with CNN’s Chris Cuomo on “CNN Tonight,” Lavar Ball, father of UCLA Basketball’s LiAngelo Ball, explained that President Donald Trump would have gotten a “thank you” from him had he flown his son and the other two detained players home from China.

------------------------------------------------------------------
This is one more perfect example of a snowfalke, spoiled, leftist pos little bitch.
Trump should have just left those morons over there, but gawd forbid if he would have the trendy liberal rejects would have went on a fkn mental illness rage if he wouldn't have.

Maybe China can come back for them ........................ Then they can rot in hell prison.

THESE ARE YOUR UNGRATEFUL LEFTISt ........................TS BETTER KNOWN AS YOUR ANITFA, LEFTIST, BILL ARYES , OBAMA, ANTI AMERICAN cult followers.
If I was Lavar after Drumpf begged for an apology I would have told him to go grab a p***y.

LaVar Ball: I Would Have Thanked Trump If He Flew Son, Teammates on Air Force One
In an extraordinary interview Monday with CNN’s Chris Cuomo on “CNN Tonight,” Lavar Ball, father of UCLA Basketball’s LiAngelo Ball, explained that President Donald Trump would have gotten a “thank you” from him had he flown his son and the other two detained players home from China.

This is one more perfect example of a snowfalke, spoiled, leftist pos little bitch.
Trump should have just left those morons over there, but gawd forbid if he would have the trendy liberal rejects would have went on a fkn mental illness rage if he wouldn't have.

Maybe China can come back for them ........................ Then they can rot in hell prison.

THESE ARE YOUR UNGRATEFUL LEFTISt ........................TS BETTER KNOWN AS YOUR ANITFA, LEFTIST, BILL ARYES , OBAMA, ANTI AMERICAN cult followers.
You guys are so funny. Ball is playing Trump. He is playing him. Getting him all riled up, and Trump takes the bait each time. Who's the dumb one? Eh? LOL

"“It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence — IT WAS ME,” Trump tweeted on Wednesday. “Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair."

LMAO It is so obvious what is going on. LaVar Ball has no respect for Trump and is playing with him. Too funny. And you guys are as bad as Trump, taking it so seriously....because you cannot admit how stupid your hero is. It's hilarious.

Last edited:

You guys are so funny. Ball is playing Trump. He is playing him. Getting him all riled up, Trump takes the bait each time. Who's the dumb one? Eh? LOL

"“It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence — IT WAS ME,” Trump tweeted on Wednesday. “Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think.”"
LMAO It is so obvious what is going on. LaVar Ball has no respect for Trump and is playing with him. Too funny. And you guys are as bad as Trump, taking it so seriously....because you cannot admit how stupid your hero is, It's hilarious.
L

Ball sounds like what he is, sn ungrateful fool running ghetto mouth

You guys are so funny. Ball is playing Trump. He is playing him. Getting him all riled up, Trump takes the bait each time. Who's the dumb one? Eh? LOL

"“It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence — IT WAS ME,” Trump tweeted on Wednesday. “Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think.”"
LMAO It is so obvious what is going on. LaVar Ball has no respect for Trump and is playing with him. Too funny. And you guys are as bad as Trump, taking it so seriously....because you cannot admit how stupid your hero is, It's hilarious.
L

Lavar trolled your orange clown and Drumpf fell for it like the fool he is.

L

Ball is ignorant, just running his hole looking stupid....sorta like you on here

maybe the orange sociopath should start acting like he's president and stop with the poop tweets
Really? So you hate Trump so much, you would rather your son spend time in a Communist prison, than accept the fact that Trump freed his ass?

maybe the orange sociopath should start acting like he's president and stop with the poop tweets
Really? So you hate Trump so much, you would rather your son spend time in a Communist prison, than accept the fact that Trump freed his ass?

where did I say that? please cite to the quote.

thanks in advance

He should have jus tletthat loser prick sit in prison. Fk uhmm and his loser daddy too.

L

Ball is ignorant, just running his hole looking stupid....sorta like you on here
Yeah but the POTUS is arguing with him. How stupid does that make your failure in chief?

Drumpf didnt free him. The president of china did.

thanks in advance

Either you agree with the Father, or this response is off topic.
Pick one.

but more to my point... which was that the erstwhile "president" needs to stop acting like an internet troll and needs to stop getting into these petty BS "arguments".

I guess it deflects from his failures and the Russia investigation though since we're talking about this and not the fact that Mueller seems to be tightening the noose around him and his peeps.

thanks in advance

Either you agree with the Father, or this response is off topic.
Pick one.

you are whom? :rofl:

my response was totally on topic because the fact that thee orange sociopath is sitting there are 4 a.m. on the toilet and getting into these type of fights is exactly the point.

but thanks for playing, bubby.

Trump should have just left those morons over there,

It wasnt Trumps call, he's just taking credit for it. Just like the Obamacare repeal they held a press conference saying how awesome Trump is and later we'll find out like with other things he didnt do much but runs to claim the credit

but more to my point... which was that the erstwhile "president" needs to stop acting like an internet troll and needs to stop getting into these petty BS "arguments".

I guess it deflects from his failures and the Russia investigation though since we're talking about this and not the fact that Mueller seems to be tightening the noose around him and his peeps.

The Asian trip was supposed to solidify Trump's foreign policy cred

Instead. it devolved into a Twitter war over a trio of shoplifters

You guys are so funny. Ball is playing Trump. He is playing him. Getting him all riled up, and Trump takes the bait each time. Who's the dumb one? Eh? LOL

"“It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence — IT WAS ME,” Trump tweeted on Wednesday. “Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair."

LMAO It is so obvious what is going on. LaVar Ball has no respect for Trump and is playing with him. Too funny. And you guys are as bad as Trump, taking it so seriously....because you cannot admit how stupid your hero is. It's hilarious.

The ironic part about this statement of course, if true, is that Ball doesn't get elected, Trump does, which means Trump needs to maintain his base and win votes. I think this issue helps Trump consolidate his base, don't you?

The Asian trip was supposed to solidify Trump's foreign policy cred

Instead. it devolved into a Twitter war over a trio of shoplifters

well, it was a fail before that since he made china the most powerful nation in the world by his incompetence and ignorance.

this is just a deflection from that fail.

look here... don't look there.

The ironic part about this statement of course, if true, is that Ball doesn't get elected, Trump does, which means Trump needs to maintain his base and win votes. I think this issue helps Trump consolidate his base, don't you?

The article has a Video of him talking this bs. not sure if you went to the site and watched it it's not infowars.

The thought that there is only one way for a president to act and any deviation is wrong is silly in my opinion. Trump is who he is and the people elected him whether he is orange or not and whether he tweets or not he was elected.
If people don't like it they can work to change the minds of the electorate in four years. I like his tweets and in my opinion Ball should have kept his mouth shut. Sometimes if you have nothing good to say you should just say nothing...

The thought that there is only one way for a president to act and any deviation is wrong is silly in my opinion. Trump is who he is and the people elected him whether he is orange or not and whether he tweets or not he was elected.
If people don't like it they can work to change the minds of the electorate in four years. I like his tweets and in my opinion Ball should have kept his mouth shut. Sometimes if you have nothing good to say you should just say nothing...
Drumpf should take your advice about saying nothing. He looks like the idiot we all know him to be for begging Lavar to thank him and also claiming Russia had nothing to do with the election when his own people say they did.

Forum List

Back