Brit females 1st, US 2nd ugliest considered by foreigners

that's true of pretty much every *point* he tries to make. there are beautiful, not so beautiful and pretty awful-looking people in every culture. each of us will find certain looks more pleasing than others.... often based upon what we're used to as the standard for beauty.

there is probably a truth to the obesity issue however since U.S. has increasingly high obesity rates.
but its not the highest in the world
at least not for women
as he proved
LOL
Saudi Arabia, Paraguay, Egypt, and several south pacific island women were worse

that's why i said 'probably a truth'. lol..

but we all know this is just another of his hate threads. ;)

i'm so glad when i was in istanbul this summer the people weren't like him.
well, according to him the western parts of Turkey are more liberal than the eastern parts

that's true of pretty much every *point* he tries to make. there are beautiful, not so beautiful and pretty awful-looking people in every culture. each of us will find certain looks more pleasing than others.... often based upon what we're used to as the standard for beauty.

there is probably a truth to the obesity issue however since U.S. has increasingly high obesity rates.
but its not the highest in the world
at least not for women
as he proved
LOL
Saudi Arabia, Paraguay, Egypt, and several south pacific island women were worse

that's why i said 'probably a truth'. lol..

but we all know this is just another of his hate threads. ;)

i'm so glad when i was in istanbul this summer the people weren't like him.

Did you bring back any taffy?

B-O M-O N-O
oh! oh!
Bonomo's
Turkish taffy.​

bonomos_wrapper_front_small.jpg

I loved that stuff when I was a kid. (And I've got the dental records to prove it, too)

Forum List

Back