Brit females 1st, US 2nd ugliest considered by foreigners

I've notice, since being in England, that young women here seem to want to behave like guys. Personally, I find it quite disgusting.

now thats kinda funny
since most American women are from people all over the world

:lol:

Besides the US women I see on TV, I do not know any US women personally. TV is make-up and right light.
German TV is more filled with US productions and movies, Turkish TV not that much. Actually the big Turkish stations do not send any movies at all, they are more into shows and telenovela series.

British women I met. I was in England and British tourists come in the Millions to Turkey.
They are really nice. Once I was younger, I went to "Heaven and Hell". It is some very deep caves in Mersin (Turkey).
When moving down the stairs, I stumbled. A British woman helped me to get up and tried to care for me, I ran from my aunt away getting down the stairs.

Heaven Cave:
monastery built in the 5th century by a certain Paulus and dedicated to Virgin Mary. In this monastery one can hear the sound of a small underground stream from the monastery to the gulf of Narlıkuyu.

Hell Cave:
In mythology, Zeus kept Typhon temporarily in Cehennem before imprisoning him under Mount Etna.

Cennet and Cehennem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Female Brits abroad are branded the 'ugliest in the world' | Mail Online

I do not agree with findings about Brit women.
Independently from it, research in Europe shows, that Brits have biggest breasts in Europe.
Will have to find that source, later.

American women are beautiful and have access to the latest beauty technology to stay that way.

By British, do you mean European? The "study" seems faulty and something you picked up to make whatever nationality you are seem better somehow. Sweeping generalizations at best.

I've notice, since being in England, that young women here seem to want to behave like guys. Personally, I find it quite disgusting.
Most Asian women say the same about American women. A lot of American women view femininity as a weakness. They couldn't be more wrong.

American women are by no stretch of the imagination ugly.

British women on the other hand.....

Swedish_Girls22919559-f899-42a7-a051-298f3dcfe77f.jpg

American girls are not ugly. This has been confirmed by most of the foreign visitors here I've talked with.

(...) access to the latest beauty technology to stay that way.

There are also men who do hair-colouring once they go grey.
Operations that take away belly fat are ok.
But everything else like nose correction or breast operations is fake.

Sarah G said:
American women are beautiful (...)
And if not, they still have access to the latest beauty technology.

American women are beautiful and have access to the latest beauty technology to stay that way.

By British, do you mean European? The "study" seems faulty and something you picked up to make whatever nationality you are seem better somehow. Sweeping generalizations at best.

that's true of pretty much every *point* he tries to make. there are beautiful, not so beautiful and pretty awful-looking people in every culture. each of us will find certain looks more pleasing than others.... often based upon what we're used to as the standard for beauty.

there is probably a truth to the obesity issue however since U.S. has increasingly high obesity rates.

that's true of pretty much every *point* he tries to make. there are beautiful, not so beautiful and pretty awful-looking people in every culture. each of us will find certain looks more pleasing than others.... often based upon what we're used to as the standard for beauty.

there is probably a truth to the obesity issue however since U.S. has increasingly high obesity rates.
but its not the highest in the world
at least not for women
as he proved
LOL
Saudi Arabia, Paraguay, Egypt, and several south pacific island women were worse

but its not the highest in the world
at least not for women
as he proved
LOL
Saudi Arabia, Paraguay, Egypt, and several south pacific island women were worse

that's why i said 'probably a truth'. lol..

but we all know this is just another of his hate threads. ;)

i'm so glad when i was in istanbul this summer the people weren't like him.

Forum List

Back