Bristol Palin: Obama Should Focus On 'Radical Jihadists,' Not Renaming Mountains

bristol.gif

BTW...

Is HER sex life any of your concern?
Yep, but it wouldn't be if she kept her fucking mouth and legs crossed, pun noted...

Yep, but it wouldn't be if she kept her fucking mouth and legs crossed, pun noted...

again...

HOW IS THAT ANY OF YOUR FUCKING CONCERN?
Because she won't shut the fuck up about how moral she and the family are.
bristol-palin-01-435.jpg

Slut of the decade, three times now.

Last edited:
Denali is the original native name for the mountain. Thank you, President Obama. Small victories are appreciated.

The mountain was known as Denali, meaning "the high one", in theAthabaskan languages of the Alaska Natives living around the mountain.[1] Linguist James Kari of the Alaska Native Language Center writes in Shem Pete’s Alaska, the "name 'Denali' is based upon the Koyukon place name as used by the people north of the mountain." Kari explains that "the name "Denali" does not mean 'The Great One,' as is commonly cited, but is instead based upon this verb theme meaning 'high' or 'tall.'"[2][3]
Denali–Mount McKinley naming dispute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW...

again...

bristol-palin-01-435.jpg

WAHHHHHH,

SHE HURT MY WIDDLE FEELINGS....

WAHHHHHHHH

Grow up

BTW...

again...

bristol-palin-01-435.jpg

WAHHHHHH,

WAHHHHHHHH

Grow up
Hurt me? Dumbass, I wouldn't fuck that slut with your tiny dick...

BTW...

again...

bristol-palin-01-435.jpg

WAHHHHHH,

WAHHHHHHHH

Grow up

She must hurt your widdle feeling, the way you and others keep whining about her.

One would almost think you're a Southern Baptist preacher, the way you keep going on about her sex life.

ARE you a Southern Baptist preacher?

Or just an asshole, that can't mind his own business?

again...

bristol-palin-01-435.jpg

WAHHHHHH,

WAHHHHHHHH

Grow up

She must hurt your widdle feeling, the way you and others keep whining about her.

One would almost think you're a Southern Baptist preacher, the way you keep going on about her sex life.

GOP sluts are part of my business, as are GOP Blame the Beaners freaks, GOP faggots, GOP KKKers, GOP House *******, and the like. Clear now?

And she doesn't hurt my feelings, she offends me. Sluts of that kind usually do...

again...

bristol-palin-01-435.jpg

WAHHHHHH,

WAHHHHHHHH

Grow up

GOP sluts are part of my business, as are GOP Blame the Beaners freaks, GOP faggots, GOP KKKers, GOP House *******, and the like. Clear now?

And she doesn't hurt my feelings, she offends me. Sluts of that kind usually do...

Yup, a stick up the ass Southern Baptist preacher.

Forum List

Back