Now, WHERE have we heard this before?..Former Clinton Aide to Invoke Fifth Amendment

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
I often wonder how DemocRATS can be this stupid to NOT KNOW you only take the 5th when you have something to HIDE!!!!!

nytimes ^ | 9/2/2015 | Michael S. Schmidt
A former aide to Hillary Rodham Clinton who helped set up the server that housed Mrs. Clinton’s private email account plans to invoke his Fifth Amendment rights in response to congressional questions about the email practices, according to two people briefed on the matter. The former aide, Bryan Pagliano, was subpoenaed to testify before the House committee investigating the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya. But a lawyer for Mr. Pagliano, Mark MacDougall, has told the committee that Mr. Pagliano will decline to answer their questions and assert his Fifth Amendment privilege. ​Mr. ​Pagliano was the information technology director for Mrs....

Last edited:
  • Banned
Ollie North?

Not even remotely close.....

lerner-630x360.jpg

Teacher, Teacher, Call on me!!! Rick Scott took the 5th 75 times.

Shoot him, along with Lois, the Hildebeast, and her aid! ....Deal DONE!

So why didn't Issa offer her immunity for her testimony? He could have had the whole story and nailed the entire bunch of them IF she had anything to add. But you really have to wonder why they didn't take that step. I think they knew she didn't have anything and were riding the story for headlines.

Never talk to the cops, or Congress, under any conditions. It can't help you, it can only hurt you...
You remember all those people who pleaded the 5th under Hoffa?Shit, he went to jail. Let me try again.
You remember all those guys who pleaded the 5th under Mitchell?
Damn, He went to jail to. Okay one more try.
You remember all those guys who pleaded the 5th under Gotti?
You know shits not looking good for the old hag ya know?

I don't think there's anybody in this country who doesn't think Hillary is guilty as sin (except for the few who have never heard of her).

Well no one pleads the fifth unless they are trying to hide something.

Hilbat will probably plead the fifth as well.

Ah yes, Remember how this was going to be the most open and Transparent administration EVA? chalk that up as another LIE they duped you with so you'd vote for them.

The worst administration for LYING, hiding information from us, stalling and obstruction of JUSTICE to WE the people they are suppose to Represent, fudging numbers to make themselves look better in the people's eyes.

and you are going to put in another Progressive like Obama with the four old fogie Democrats running for President

lets hope to gawd you have SEEN enough with this bunch of tyrants.

Forum List

Back