Bristol & Lifetime being sued

They will gladly pay so they can use the footage.... it shows what idiots there are out there hating on the Palins.

FTW.... Lifetime is loving the publicity!

They didn't get his permission.

Very illegal, bad and wrong.

A film crew is kind of hard to miss, BD. If you are being asked questions by someone holding a microphone and there's a camera pointed at you, is it not safe to think that you are being recorded?

You have to sign a written consent, or they have to post something warning people.

When they were filming a movie here at the bus station when I was younger they had signs posted at all the entrances. When my son was used for a commercial at his school, I had to sign a consent form. Even on Cops the criminal has the right to ask for his face to be blurred.

They will gladly pay so they can use the footage.... it shows what idiots there are out there hating on the Palins.

FTW.... Lifetime is loving the publicity!

I am one of those idiot, along with my friend who knows the Palin's well. Well I wouldn't say I hate them, can't speak for my friend. She does talk a lot of crap, but they know them personally. :lol:

He unleashes on her and then whines he's been defamed because somebody caught his insanity on tape?

Funny.

They cant use the footage without his knowledge, pretty simple.

Find the law that says that. Make sure it applies to filming in a public place, where a reasonable person would understand that they're being filmed.

He shouted across the room at the cameras. A reasonable person understands the cameras are rolling, and he continued his rant after the cameras arrived, filming him. He granted permission by continuing. It isn't like he didn't know they were there.

Fucking progressive scumbags.

Well look at him, listen to him. Not surprising,the guy has issues. He's probably stalking Bristol.

Maybe Lifetine can blur his face and tell him to go fuck himself. :dunno:

Nope. He didn't sign a release. They're going to have to do some scrambling, but not of his face.

The show airs June 19th, according to the most recent link I posted.

I've been interviewed at TEA Party rallies, motorcycle gatherings and fiestas in Little Havana in Miami. My face and words have been on TV several times and I've NEVER signed a release.

It's a joke.

He goes to a television show taping, has a nutbar rant attack, and wants to claim he has to give his permission for it to be taped?

Joke.

It wasn't a television show taping. Had it been, he would have had to sign a release. Hence the lawsuit.

And hence conservatives in this thread are ignoring the law – or exhibiting their ignorance of the law – only to come to the defense of Sarah Palin’s daughter. That is indeed partisan idiocy.

It's a joke.

He goes to a television show taping, has a nutbar rant attack, and wants to claim he has to give his permission for it to be taped?

Joke.

It wasn't a television show taping. Had it been, he would have had to sign a release. Hence the lawsuit.

And hence conservatives in this thread are ignoring the law – or exhibiting their ignorance of the law – only to come to the defense of Sarah Palin’s daughter. That is indeed partisan idiocy.

Show me the law.

I've already posted that it is not illegal to video record in public, even hidden cameras.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tv-forum/229047-bristol-and-lifetime-being-sued-2.html#post5460232

And yet you and the liberals ignore that this is not illegal and come to defense of this idiot who shot his mouth off because he is suing Sarah Palin's daughter. That is indeed partisan idiocy.

Last edited:
It's a joke.

Joke.

There was a television show taping. A camera crew was there with Bristol, filming her. In a public place. Some nutbar screams abuse across the room, knowing this. Continues to rant after the camera crew notices him, as he knew it would.

There's no law that says that idiots in public places who scream abuse at camera crews must sign a release before the film is released. The people ignoring the law in this case, as usual, are progressives. Who want to see restrictions on free press and free speech. This is a great way to assure they can attack whomever they please in public...and never be held accountable for it.

Forum List

Back