Bringing a gas can to a gun fight was a big mistake for this violent criminal..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Soooo...this guy walks into a house with a gas can and tries to burn the house down...while the owner is right there...... not smart, since the owner also had a gun...

Dad and Daughter Combine to Stop an Arsonist Dousing Their Home in Gas - The Truth About Guns

Around 6:00pm, as the 57-year-old homeowner was working at home, an unknown white male intruder walked into his garage, picked up a can of gasoline, entered the living area of the house and began to pour gas all over the floor.

The two men began fighting as the homeowner tried to push the intruder out of his house and the assailant responded by throwing him to the ground.

Luckily, the homeowner’s daughter was there, and she ran to get her father’s gun while calling 911. She handed the gun to her dad, who was able to rise to a kneeling position and shoot the attacker. He fired just once, hitting the attacker center mass.

The attacker was still breathing when the police arrived. He was flown to a hospital and will be charged with burglary, simple assault, and arson, assuming he lives. The homeowner sustained injuries to his face.

What is it about guns that gives you a chubby?

Just thinking about guns is erotic.

WpEFJn.jpg

th
th

As you mopes fail to realize.....I am not interested in guns....they actually bore me. I am interested in the Bill of Rights and the Right of good people to stay safe from violent monsters..... and the best tool for that is a gun. You guys can look at 12 million people sent to gas chambers in Europe and ignore it...it is nothing but history stories to you....dittos the violent crime in democrat cities, where innocent people are raped, robbed and murdered, while you sit in your safe homes and do nothing....

You have the problem...that is why I don't want you to win any elections.

As you mopes fail to realize.....I am not interested in guns....they actually bore me. I am interested in the Bill of Rights and the Right of good people to stay safe from violent monsters..... and the best tool for that is a gun. You guys can look at 12 million people sent to gas chambers in Europe and ignore it...it is nothing but history stories to you....dittos the violent crime in democrat cities, where innocent people are raped, robbed and murdered, while you sit in your safe homes and do nothing....

You have the problem...that is why I don't want you to win any elections.
Come clean, you own gun stocks, right?

What is it about criminals that gives you a chubby?
Wow! You’re copying me. Just like a two year old. If you guys ever need another mod, I have a 2 year old granddaughter, so keep me in mind. Thanks.

Would you be willing to use a gun to protect your 2 year old granddaughter?

Do you believe anyone has the right to take away your right to defend your family?

Wow! You’re copying me. Just like a two year old. If you guys ever need another mod, I have a 2 year old granddaughter, so keep me in mind. Thanks.

Do you believe anyone has the right to take away your right to defend your family?
I have no problem with sane people owning and using guns. 2aguy is totally obsessed with any news in which guns kill people, and wants everyone in the world to be armed. I’d feel much better if he’d get a mental health check-up to see if he’s apt to own any guns.

I have no problem with sane people owning and using guns. 2aguy is totally obsessed with any news in which guns kill people, and wants everyone in the world to be armed. I’d feel much better if he’d get a mental health check-up to see if he’s apt to own any guns.

There is nothing wrong with the good guys being armed.

I also enjoy a good guy kills bad guy story…

I always root for the good guy…

I know you'd prefer that civilians successfully using guns to defend themselves and their homes should not be brought to light, as it shows guns used in a favorable manner, but many of us applaud 2aguy for bringing up such stories.

I'm talking about mentally deranged people like 2aguy owning guns. You seem to be ok with that.

I'm talking about mentally deranged people like 2aguy owning guns. You seem to be ok with that.

Lol.....assholes like you place others in danger due to warped progressive thinking. I would suggest getting used to the idea that people own guns..... it's one of those realities in life like death and taxes! If we ever left people like you in charge of making decisions, everyone would be guarding their home with a wiffle ball bat collection and the bad guys would be having a field day!! You'd be one of the first assholes to lose all your shit!:113::abgg2q.jpg:

Lol.....assholes like you place others in danger due to warped progressive thinking. I would suggest getting used to the idea that people own guns..... it's one of those realities in life like death and taxes! If we ever left people like you in charge of making decisions, everyone would be guarding their home with a wiffle ball bat collection and the bad guys would be having a field day!! You'd be one of the first assholes to lose all your shit!:113::abgg2q.jpg:
It seems like the more guns you have, the more the person is deranged. Like 2aguy, he must have quite an arsenal.

The only "mentally deranged" person i have seen in this thread is you. You actively support criminals being able to harm people. That is pretty messed up. Just sayin..

Here's a 57-year old guy who is taking a beatdown by some intruder. Let's say he has no gun and is beaten senseless. Now the intruder is home alone with his daughter.

In this case, we see the best possible outcome.

The only "mentally deranged" person i have seen in this thread is you. You actively support criminals being able to harm people. That is pretty messed up. Just sayin..
That's a pretty delusional statement, even for you.

And don't worry, I won't mention the other thing again, I wouldn't want you to be butthurt again.

Forum List

Back