Trump: 'The United States will not be a migrant camp'

I'm watching CNN and its like watching old Pravda TV, they are truly illegitimate. Here is why, as soon as they are negotiating immigration reform, there is a concerted effort by CNN and CBC. es, state run CBC to pound this. Then BBC, and all these former politicians.

it's a real racket and I'm not sure how it ends. It's sickening to watch the same people who say "Trump is using this for political leverage in an Immigration Bill" as they leverage it for the exact same purpose. but they want OPEN Borders.

Remember, a vote for a Dimocrat at any level of government, is a vote to tear down our immigration laws, tear down our borders, destroy what it's like to be a citizen.

These SOB's would flood our country with the third-world if they could.

Remember, a vote for a Dimocrat at any level of government, is a vote to tear down our immigration laws, tear down our borders, destroy what it's like to be a citizen.

These SOB's would flood our country with the third-world if they could.

There are still some reasonable Dims out there, but they do seem to be a vanishing breed.

And folks rest assured, the Barry Hussaine/Crooked Hillary plan was to make cities in the USA illegal alien camps...not that many places in the USA are already afflicted with savages but still. The democrat agenda to make America a shithole has been halted by our great President.

I'm watching CNN and its like watching old Pravda TV, they are truly illegitimate. Here is why, as soon as they are negotiating immigration reform, there is a concerted effort by CNN and CBC. es, state run CBC to pound this. Then BBC, and all these former politicians.

it's a real racket and I'm not sure how it ends. It's sickening to watch the same people who say "Trump is using this for political leverage in an Immigration Bill" as they leverage it for the exact same purpose. but they want OPEN Borders.

I don't understand why liberals and the media don't comprehend the more hysteria they focus on illegal immigration the more it will backfire against their own agenda. They are only calling attention to why we need a border wall and stronger immigration policy.

Republicans are being foolish if they think they can fund the building of housing centers for illegal immigrants crossing with children without securing funding for a wall, and keep control of both the house and senate.

Forum List

Back