"Bring Them Home"

That 'stadium' is the ancient Roman theater at Caesarea. I recognized it right away, having been there
It was built just before the birth of Christ. Hard to believe the Romans had this ability 2,000 years ago. I was there in 1987.

Jews were murdered there when they revolted against Rome. Paul was imprisoned in the area, and Peter converted Cornelius there -- the first gentile convert to Christianity

Last edited:
It was built just before the birth of Christ. Hard to believe the Romans had this ability 2,000 years ago. I was there in 1987.

Jews were murdered there when they revolted against Rome. Paul was imprisoned in the area, and Peter converted Cornelius there -- the first gentile convert to Christianity
I was there in 2011. Did you make it to Sephoris? Beit She'an?

Last edited:
I was there in 2011. Did you make it to Sephoris? Beit Sha'an?
No. Didn't go to Nazareth. I stayed at Kiryat Ata and traveled from there. I went to Amman Jordan for a couple days. The city was well kept and beautiful but if you ventured out it was hot dusty and smelly. Israel felt like the Mid West to me.

I visited the Sea of Galilee, the Dead Sea, Jerusalem, Mount of Olives, Haifa, Tel Aviv, etc.

Last edited:
That 'stadium' is the ancient Roman theater at Caesarea. I recognized it right away, having been there
Thank you. I have not been there but looked it up on the map. I guess it is about as far as you can get from Syria, West Bank, and Gaza all at the same time making it harder to hit with a rocket. Alas, the Palestinians would not have been able to hear the music from there though. But I'm sure the video has gone viral.

God bless

Forum List

Back