Brilliant! Plan to Stimulate the Economy...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Capitalist, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Capitalist

Capitalist Jeffersonian Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +211

[​IMG]
    Guardian article:
    …It is clear, too, in the course of the two hours I spend with Greene that he has some pretty wacky ideas that, were he to win in November, would put him among the more unpredictable members of the senate. At one point, he lurches off on his big idea for how to create jobs in South Carolina.
    “Another thing we can do for jobs is make toys of me, especially for the holidays. Little dolls. Me. Like maybe little action dolls. Me in an army uniform, air force uniform, and me in my suit. They can make toys of me and my vehicle, especially for the holidays and Christmas for the kids. That’s something that would create jobs. So you see I think out of the box like that. It’s not something a typical person would bring up. That’s something that could happen, that makes sense. It’s not a joke.”

2. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,404
    Greene ran, the people voted, and not they got him. :lol:

3. Nate

Nate VIP Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    Eh, I hope he gets it. He'll be a perfect example how our political machine corrupts absolutely... give him a few years as a Senator and you won't be able to pick him out of the crooked crowd that is our Federal Government.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,183
    Better than Obama's plans. Atleast he is suggesting the production of something instead of just throwing money at special interests and hoping things change.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy TRANSFER!!!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,190
    What a failure.

6. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,534
    [​IMG]

7. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +350
    We need toys of xotoxi, Echo Zulu, Dude,GUNNY,DEL, CG, and so many more, toys like, bobble heads n stuff.

Who can we get to design the USMB bobble-head collection maybe a military collection, wow the visions are endless......xotoxi for a designer maybe?

8. Capitalist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +211
    He’d create more jobs than Obama and Pelosi combined.
    [​IMG]

9. Capitalist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +211
    Alvin Greene action figures are here — thanks to a South Carolina minor league baseball team.
    The Charleston RiverDogs will give out statues of the Democratic U.S. Senate candidate at Saturday’s game. Greene, who shocked the political establishment by winning the primary without campaigning, has suggested manufacturing action figures of himself could spur economic growth in a state with chronically high unemployment.
    The statues are actually male Statue of Liberty figures the team planned to give away as a different promotion based on a Georgia group’s plan to build a mate for New York’s Lady Liberty on the South Carolina coast. But after hearing Greene’s idea, the RiverDogs decided to put a picture of his face on the statues instead.
    “Who better epitomizes the American dream that anything is possible than Mr. Greene?” said RiverDogs General Manager Dave Echols.
    Greene said Thursday the team didn’t talk to him before creating the promotion, but he doesn’t mind.
    “As long as it looks good and is in good nature, I’m OK,” Greene said by phone from his home near Manning.
    The team also plans to have a press ready to make T-shirts modeled on the “Greene Family Reunion” shirt from 1993 the candidate was photographed in the day after his shocking primary win.

10. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    This guy is proof that Democrats will vote for anyone with a D before their name. Even if they know Nothing at all about them. As if Obama was not proof enough.

Should have went With Hillary Fucktards