Brilliant! Plan to Stimulate the Economy...

Capitalist

Jeffersonian Liberal
May 22, 2010

AlvinGreene.jpg

Guardian article:
…It is clear, too, in the course of the two hours I spend with Greene that he has some pretty wacky ideas that, were he to win in November, would put him among the more unpredictable members of the senate. At one point, he lurches off on his big idea for how to create jobs in South Carolina.
“Another thing we can do for jobs is make toys of me, especially for the holidays. Little dolls. Me. Like maybe little action dolls. Me in an army uniform, air force uniform, and me in my suit. They can make toys of me and my vehicle, especially for the holidays and Christmas for the kids. That’s something that would create jobs. So you see I think out of the box like that. It’s not something a typical person would bring up. That’s something that could happen, that makes sense. It’s not a joke.”

Eh, I hope he gets it. He'll be a perfect example how our political machine corrupts absolutely... give him a few years as a Senator and you won't be able to pick him out of the crooked crowd that is our Federal Government.

Better than Obama's plans. Atleast he is suggesting the production of something instead of just throwing money at special interests and hoping things change.

AlvinGreene.jpg

Guardian article:
…It is clear, too, in the course of the two hours I spend with Greene that he has some pretty wacky ideas that, were he to win in November, would put him among the more unpredictable members of the senate. At one point, he lurches off on his big idea for how to create jobs in South Carolina.
“Another thing we can do for jobs is make toys of me, especially for the holidays. Little dolls. Me. Like maybe little action dolls. Me in an army uniform, air force uniform, and me in my suit. They can make toys of me and my vehicle, especially for the holidays and Christmas for the kids. That’s something that would create jobs. So you see I think out of the box like that. It’s not something a typical person would bring up. That’s something that could happen, that makes sense. It’s not a joke.”

We need toys of xotoxi, Echo Zulu, Dude,GUNNY,DEL, CG, and so many more, toys like, bobble heads n stuff.

Who can we get to design the USMB bobble-head collection maybe a military collection, wow the visions are endless......xotoxi for a designer maybe?

He’d create more jobs than Obama and Pelosi combined.

Alvin Greene action figures are here — thanks to a South Carolina minor league baseball team.
The Charleston RiverDogs will give out statues of the Democratic U.S. Senate candidate at Saturday’s game. Greene, who shocked the political establishment by winning the primary without campaigning, has suggested manufacturing action figures of himself could spur economic growth in a state with chronically high unemployment.
The statues are actually male Statue of Liberty figures the team planned to give away as a different promotion based on a Georgia group’s plan to build a mate for New York’s Lady Liberty on the South Carolina coast. But after hearing Greene’s idea, the RiverDogs decided to put a picture of his face on the statues instead.
“Who better epitomizes the American dream that anything is possible than Mr. Greene?” said RiverDogs General Manager Dave Echols.
Greene said Thursday the team didn’t talk to him before creating the promotion, but he doesn’t mind.
“As long as it looks good and is in good nature, I’m OK,” Greene said by phone from his home near Manning.
The team also plans to have a press ready to make T-shirts modeled on the “Greene Family Reunion” shirt from 1993 the candidate was photographed in the day after his shocking primary win.

This guy is proof that Democrats will vote for anyone with a D before their name. Even if they know Nothing at all about them. As if Obama was not proof enough.

Should have went With Hillary Fucktards

South Carolina: Maybe It Wasn’t Such a Left-Field Idea

Alvin Greene action figures are here. The Charleston RiverDogs, a minor-league affiliate of the New York Yankees, will give out statues of the Democratic candidate for United States Senate at Saturday’s game. Mr. Greene, who won the primary without campaigning, has suggested that manufacturing action figures of himself could spur economic growth. The statues are actually Statue of Liberty figures that the team planned to give away as part of a different promotion, but the RiverDogs decided to put a picture of his face on them. The team once tried to have Vasectomy Night on Father’s Day, but canceled it when fans complained that it was crass.

:eusa_whistle:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/16/us/16brfs-MAYBEITWASNT_BRF.html

Forum List

Back