CDZ Brief Expose' Of The Mexican Invasion Of The United States (1950-2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Here's a brief expose' of the Mexican invasion of the United States (1950-2014). For those who have been brain-dead on all this, for past 60+ years, Mexico has been carrying on one of the biggest and most successful examples of imperialism any nation has ever engaged in (if Mexico can even be described as a "nation").

Led by Mexico's ultra-rich capitalist, ruling-class, billionaires like Carlos Slim Helu (world's richest person), Mexico maintains a monopoly system that won't allow Mexican small businesses to compete with it. And as long as these giants like Pemex (oil), Telex (communications), et al, maintain stiff control this way, Mexico with continue to drift along at about a sluggish 2% growth per year (if that).

Worse yet, is the "solution" that Mexico's greed freak masters have come up with to handle the massive poverty problem that they create. They just conveniently (for them) dump it on the United States. While shutting out the masses from Mexico's great wealth (oil, gold, silver, agriculture, tourism, etc), and creating one of the worst train wrecks of a country anyone has ever seen, these deranged plutocrats have solved their poverty problem by maintaining a 21st century style of imperialism. Instead of the traditional form with militaries, guns and bombs, Mexico, knowing they are incapable of doing that to the USA, use poor people instead. They send their poor to the US (assisted with guidebooks on how to evade US immigration authorities- I once had a copy of it) to scoop up American taxpayers' dollars in a wide assortment of welfare benefits. They also use the US Constitution's 14th amendment (never intended to be abused this way), allowing their poor to get US money, as long as they birth an anchor baby on US soil.

So together with using the US taxpayer (AKA "sucker") to pay their immense poverty bill (bigger than that paid to US native-borns), they also receive tens of Billion$$$$ per year in remittance$$$ (money sent to Mexican families in Mexico from Mexican immigrants in America). These huge sum$$$ are extracted out of the US economy, into the pockets of Mexicans working in the USA (most of them illegally), and after sent to Mexico, are then spent in Mexican stores, thereby being re-inserted into the Mexican economy. Nifty, huh ? The Vikings would be envious.

With all this disrespect for everyone other than themselves, the Mexican plutocrats also create a serious level of disrespect for them and the Mexican government they control. Consequently, drugs gangs run rampant as no one sees any moral authority in charge anyway.

So what has this MESS south of our border become (besides a cancer to us in the USA) ? I'd say Mexico, in all of its chaos and disorganization has become like a whale lost in a bay, but with plenty of fish to eat, and nobody quite sure what to do about it. Well, whales can be driven back out to sea by large ships. Only the effort is necessary.

Instead of a real effort to stop Mexico's relentless parasitical plunder of the USA, we have a spineless government that refuses to deal with the problem. In fact, the only US president I can recall actually doing anything about it was Eisenhower who presided over Operation Wetback in 1954, when US agents went around house to house in Southwestern states, hunting illegal aliens down and driving them out, and arresting them.

Huge numbers were deported, and more huge numbers fled back to Mexico on their own. In contrast, now we have the do-nothing (on this issue) Congress and President Obama, whose answer to the Mexican invasion was to invite the leader of the invasion, Mexican President Felipe Calderon to Washington DC, so he could scold the US Congress for not being complicit enough in helping Mexico invade the US, and pillage its economy and tax treasuries. Sheeeeeshh !!

Well, after hundreds of thousands of US military members sacrificed their lives to prevent invasions of the US from Japan and Nazi Germany, one would think that we would at least try to stop this massive attack on our nation, no ? So what actually should be done about this then ? I would propose the following:

We should give Carlos Slim and all the rest of his plutocrat rat pack 3 months to break up the monopolies, and initiate reforms that would open Mexico's economy to Mexican small business entrepreneurs, who then could hire millions of Mexicans to good jobs. This would also create some badly needed respect for Mexican authority, and help to spur public cooperation in stamping out the drug gangs.

This would have to be backed up by a stern warning that non-cooperation would result in US military action against Mexico which would likely result in the complete conquest of Mexico, and establishment of it as a US territory or state, under full US control. A buildup of US military along the Mexican border including fleets of US warships along both Mexican coasts, and US air power buzzing Mexican coastal cities would be in order as well, to give teeth to the demand.

On the US side, the 14th amendment should be revised to abolish birth citizenship. The Mexican border double fence or wall (mandated by the 2006 Secure Fence Act) should be fully built, as it was supposed to have been done by now. And President Obama's joking remark about adding a moat filled with alligators, wouldn't be a bad idea either. All paid for by Mexico, of course.

This money, owed to the US from decades of international burglary, should also be used to fund the hiring of more CBP officers, immigration court officials, and build more immigration jails, and engage in a mass deportation program, which can easily be done, as long as the will and resources are allocated to it.
This should also include a crackdown of illegal employers of illegal aliens, with arrests based on the 1986 IRCA law, as well as arrests of US mayors (starting with Michael Bloomberg of New York) and city council members passing illegal sanctuary laws, and illegally giving sanctuary to illegal aliens. In addition, vested interest pro-immigration groups like the US Democratic Party, many churches, unions, and ethnocentrist organizations like La Raza, LULAC, MALDEF, et al should be investigated for their roles, and held accountable for any/all illegal activities on their parts.

I think the idea that the United States should tell another country how to run their economy or that the United States will invade and conquer the country to be a really, really bad idea.

I think the idea of committing American troops to invade and conquer Mexico- and risking the lives of thousands of American troops when there is virtually no support for such an action into the United States to be contrary to what the United States stands for. And would result in the United States mired in another endless war with no clear goal.

'Establishment of a U.S. state'? Americans can't even figure out what to do with Puerto Rico- an American territory of Spanish speaking American citizens- but you propose we add a nation of 123 million Mexicans to the United States? A

nd when those 123 million Mexicans who are now part of the United States- and like Puerto Ricans- have the right to legally travel to the United States at will....?

I think the idea that the United States should tell another country how to run their economy or that the United States will invade and conquer the country to be a really, really bad idea.

I think the idea of committing American troops to invade and conquer Mexico- and risking the lives of thousands of American troops when there is virtually no support for such an action into the United States to be contrary to what the United States stands for. And would result in the United States mired in another endless war with no clear goal.

'Establishment of a U.S. state'? Americans can't even figure out what to do with Puerto Rico- an American territory of Spanish speaking American citizens- but you propose we add a nation of 123 million Mexicans to the United States? A

nd when those 123 million Mexicans who are now part of the United States- and like Puerto Ricans- have the right to legally travel to the United States at will....?
No clear goal ? I guess you have a problem with FACTS is that it ? The Mexican imperialism of the US, which gives Mexico its # 1 source of income, is the largest international burglary in world history. On economic terms, there has never been a greater reason for a country to go to war with another country (which is already AT WAR with it - 21st century economic style)

In medieval days, the Vikings warred against Britain storming their castles with launching fireballs. They successfully sacked England for gold and precious metals. But in their best year tey never git what Mexico gets from the US in one day. $23 Billion/year in remittances. The Vikings would be envious (and that's not even counting the welfare grab via the anchor baby racket and false documentation.

castle-siege.jpg
upload_2016-4-29_20-34-43.jpeg
William of Orange (1650)

And it wasn't just Vikings. Much later on, the Dutch prince William of Orange (who became the King of England, William III), attacked Ireland, defeating the forces of the Irish King James in the swampy Battle of the Boyne, in 1690, creating the now 326 year old fiddle tune "Billy in the Lowground" Old style imperialism. Now they get other nations' riches ,sending in poor people, stealing jobs, and using international wire technology. (Western Union, etc)

Welcome to the 21st century!

PS - you're not exactly "invading" another country when that country HAS BEEN invading you for 70 years. And as for whether Mexicans could legally travel to the US, that would be determined when the time comes. I'd say NO to that idea. Form follows function. W eshould reorganize Mexico as a self-defense move, to keep them from plundering us again, but keep Mexico south of the border. We've already had enough of their invasion.

Last edited:
This is incredibly stupid and borderline racist.
Not stupid . Not racist. But follow your programming if you must.

I said "borderline" but I was wrong. It's completely racist.

We've been a nation of immigrants since our founding. Now, and only now, you refer to the Mexican immigration as an "invasion".

That's almost the very definition of racism.

Did Italy and Ireland invade us? How about the Chinese? Lots of immigrants come here and overstay visas...are they "invading"?

And let's not even go into how misguided you are about history in general. The United States was the first to invade Mexico with settlements in the 1840s, and provoke a fight. It was clearly the other way around. The U.S. invaded Mexico. Mexico has never "invaded" the U.S. in any way, shape or form.

We've been a nation of immigrants since our founding. Now, and only now, you refer to the Mexican immigration as an "invasion".

Did Italy and Ireland invade us? How about the Chinese? Lots of immigrants come here and overstay visas...are they "invading"?

And let's not even go into how misguided you are about history in general. The United States was the first to invade Mexico with settlements in the 1840s, and provoke a fight. It was clearly the other way around. The U.S. invaded Mexico. Mexico has never "invaded" the U.S. in any way, shape or form.
ANYONE who comes here without permitting US officials to check them in properly is invading the US. Currently the number 1 invaders are Chinese (having recently surpassed Mexico in that category). As f or the Irish, there have been thousands of illegal aliens coming from Ireland for decades now, and I have battled them in their "Legalize the Irish" organization (-ILIR)just as well as organizations that try to facilitate Hispanics coming to the US (which BTW, I happen to be Hispanic myself). The ILIR campaigns for reform of United States immigration law and for legalizing an estimated 50,000 undocumented Irish immigrants.[7][8] The ILIR visited the White House in 2012, to discuss a proposed Irish E-3 visa which would allow Irish people to work in the United States on a non-immigrant visa for two years, an interval which could be extended, all of which I am 100% opposed to just as much as any other immigration, all of which contributes to the long list of Harms of Immigration, regardless of the ethnicity of the immigrants.

The ones (of any nationality) who overstay their visas of course are invading. These are all lawbreakers of one sort or another, and are robbing the US economy of $123 Billion/year in remitances + what they grab in welfare benefits$$.

Also, for your edification, it is NOT "only now" that I refer to Mexican EWI (Entry Without Inspection) as "invasion". Actually, I wrote this exact article over 2 years ago in USMB, and this is a reprint. It was also written in other computer forums years ago, and here's a link to one of them as proof.

I have also written this same article as far back as 2006, but those forums no longer exist.

As far as racism is concerned, I would say YOU are being racist, by trying to paint this as a racist issue, when it is one of economics, culture, and simple national security and self-defense. Got a Mexican flag you want to go out and wave today ?

As for the 1840's you seem to be ignorant of the history., It involves Texas (when it was still Mexico), Comanche Indians, and Mexico's invitation to American settlers and troops to settle there, to help to fight those Indians, only to revoke that invitation when the Mexicans become uncomfortable with it. By then, however the Americans had established deep roots in the area (many being born there) and the Mexicans tried to push them out. There is no doubt that Mexico was at fault, and the ass-kicking they got in 1848, they asked for, and deserved 100%, just like the ass-kicking they are going to get now, once we get rid of Obama and his jerks.

Mexico has been invading the US for 70 years with low wage workers, sending them here to reap (now $23 Billion/year) remittance income + much more from the welfare anchor baby racket and false documentation. I once had a copy of the guidebook that the Mexican govt produced to help Mexican migrants illegally migrate into the US and evade US authorities. For decades, this has been Mexicans number 1 source of income (as ex-Mexican president Vicente Fox bragged about a few years ago), and it still is. despite having a wealth of resources, being a PARASITE of the US, is Mexico's prime economic activity -ie. IMPERIALISM.

Brief Expose' Of The Mexican Invasion Of The United States (1950-2014)

Legalize the Irish: the Legacy of the Irish Immigration Reform Movement Virtual Exhibit | Glucksman Ireland House | New York University

Irish-American lobby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm

SignOnSanDiego.com > News > Mexico -- Remittances are Mexico's biggest source of income, says Fox

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2012

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2012

Last edited:
Mexico is also totally hypocritical on immigration. While they continue to invade the US in outright violation of US immigration law, and harass the US govt about trying to stop them, they strictly enforce their the southern borders with Guatemala and Belize, arresting anyone they catch trying to come across those borders.

toon_051110_FULL.jpg

This is incredibly stupid and borderline racist.
Not stupid . Not racist. But follow your programming if you must.

Another detail the OP has, uh, missed is that the US invited them and continues to invite them.

Wrong again. Its not that anyone is giving US jobs away. Its that US employers are hiring illegals.

You know - like Duh Donuld does.
1. Hiring illegal aliens IS giving US jobs away (while Americans go unemployed)

2. Donald Trump doesn't do the hiring in his company, and even for whoever does, it is not necessarily against the law to hire illegal aliens. It is only illegal to do so "KNOWINGLY" Many illegals have false documentation, which done with modern computer technology, is difficult to ascertain validity of.

Now I get why Trump just secured the GOP nomination, if the assclown OP is any indicator of humanity in that party.

Another detail the OP has, uh, missed is that the US invited them and continues to invite them.
FALSE! Only part of the US govt (traitorous Democrats) has been inviting them (ex. recent Senate vote on Sanctuary Cities) And I said the expose' was "brief" so it wasn't meant to include every "detail"

So every business owner who hires illegal immigrants is a democrat? I thought they were all just freeloaders!

Now I get why Trump just secured the GOP nomination, if the assclown OP is any indicator of humanity in that party.
You don't "get" anything. Getting things is for people with a modicum of intelligence. This thread's OP apparently is far above your level.

So every business owner who hires illegal immigrants is a democrat? I thought they were all just freeloaders!
Business owners who hire illegal aliens are only one of a long list of VESTED INTEREST Americans who invite illegal aliens here, and then protect them while they're here. There's also churches, unions, Spanish media, racist ethnocentrist groups (ex. La Raza, LULAC, MALDEF, MEChA), and Democrats looking for votes (see Post # 11)

Almost every Senator who voted to oppose punishing Sanctuary Cities was a Democrat (as mentioned in YOUR QUOTE). I suppose I'll have to hold your hand through this whole thread. Generally, legislation that supports amnesty (what liberals laughably call "comprehensive immigration reform) for illegal aliens has been supported by Democrats, generally opposed by Republicans.

And no, illegal aliens aren't all just freeloaders. MANY are, but others swipe jobs away from Americans. You're getting an education (if only you would pay attention).
rolleyes20.gif

Last edited:
Business owners who hire illegal aliens are only one of a long list of VESTED INTEREST Americans who invite illegal aliens here, and then protect them while they're here. There's also churches, unions, Spanish media, racist ethnocentrist groups (ex. La Raza, LULAC, MALDEF, MEChA), and Democrats looking for votes (see Post # 11)

Almost every Senator who voted to oppose punishing Sanctuary Cities was a Democrat (as mentioned in YOUR QUOTE). I suppose I'll have to hold your hand through this whole thread. Generally, legislation that supports amnesty (what liberals laughably call "comprehensive immigration reform) for illegal aliens has been supported by Democrats, generally opposed by Republicans.

And no, illegal aliens aren't all just freeloaders. MANY are, but others swipe jobs away from Americans. You're getting an education (if only you would pay attention).
rolleyes20.gif

The only education I'm getting is in the ways in which you're an idiot. My reference to "freeloaders" was for the conservatives who consider all liberals freeloaders. Your implication was that only liberals/Democrats protect illegal aliens. Yet it's the American business owner who lures and protects illegals to bring them to work here. Illegal aliens wouldn't come if there wasn't someone willing to employ them on the DL, and by and large those are business owners -- who the conventional wisdom says are NOT democrats. You follow yet, Lennie?

And Democrats AND Republicans support amnesty or at least avoiding full-scale deportation for pragmatic reasons; i.e. it's impossible to deport 11 million undocumented immigrants.

LOL @ them "stealing jobs" from Americans. If your job is such a menial task that a person with no education, no command of English, no experience living in the U.S. and indeed perhaps no shoes or decent hygiene can "steal", then you're a pathetic loser who deserved to have his job stolen.

Wrong again. Its not that anyone is giving US jobs away. Its that US employers are hiring illegals.

You know - like Duh Donuld does.
1. Hiring illegal aliens IS giving US jobs away (while Americans go unemployed)

2. Donald Trump doesn't do the hiring in his company, and even for whoever does, it is not necessarily against the law to hire illegal aliens. It is only illegal to do so "KNOWINGLY" Many illegals have false documentation, which done with modern computer technology, is difficult to ascertain validity of.

LOL @ Donald doesn't do the hiring.

So much for "the buck stops here", right? Just admit you're supporting a literal cartoon villain for President....and you're proud of it.

The only education I'm getting is in the ways in which you're an idiot. My reference to "freeloaders" was for the conservatives who consider all liberals freeloaders. Your implication was that only liberals/Democrats protect illegal aliens. Yet it's the American business owner who lures and protects illegals to bring them to work here. Illegal aliens wouldn't come if there wasn't someone willing to employ them on the DL, and by and large those are business owners -- who the conventional wisdom says are NOT democrats. You follow yet, Lennie?

And Democrats AND Republicans support amnesty or at least avoiding full-scale deportation for pragmatic reasons; i.e. it's impossible to deport 11 million undocumented immigrants.

LOL @ them "stealing jobs" from Americans. If your job is such a menial task that a person with no education, no command of English, no experience living in the U.S. and indeed perhaps no shoes or decent hygiene can "steal", then you're a pathetic loser who deserved to have his job stolen.
1. What a moronic post. Where did you get the idiotic idea that conservatives consider all liberals freeloaders ? Is this another example of the lunacy we sometimes hear from the liberal propaganda media ? I've never heard of any such thing. Certainly some liberals are freeloaders, including the foreign women who practice "birth tourism", and arrive here in their 8th month of pregnancy, just to give birth to a kid on the American side of the border, have him (wrongly) declared a US citizen, and then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits$$ But to say anyone considers all liberals freeloaders, doesn't even qualify as half-baked propaganda.

2. My "implication" ? HA HA . For you edification, I never imply, insinuate, presuppose, or infer anything, ever. If I have something to say, I say it (as you ought to already know, I've said a lot to you here) Now for what I actually say, is that illegal aliens are overwhelmingly protected by liberals (as in the Senate Sanctuary city vote and numerous amnesty bill votes), but this doesn't meet the definition of "only", as you misstated.

3. As for American business owners, sure they are ONE of the VESTED INTERESTS who support illegal aliens being here, taking jobs away from Americans - and they support legal aliens who do the same thing too. The other VESTED INTERESTS have already been cited by me in Post # 18, as part of your education here, so please don't pretend you are unaware.

4. Your statement >> "Illegal aliens wouldn't come if there wasn't someone willing to employ them" is FALSE! Actually, millions of illegal aliens have come here (ex. the birth tourism women) with no intention of EVER holding a job. They arrive strictly for the purpose of obtaining welfare $$$, which they get by the anchor baby racket and/or false documentation (an industry unto itself), and many legal immigrants are in this category as well. It is also no secret that immigrants receive more $$ from welfare than do native-born Americans. In 2012, 51 percent of households headed by an immigrant (legal or illegal) reported that they used at least one welfare program during the year, compared to 30 percent of native households. Welfare in this study includes Medicaid and cash, food, and housing programs.

Welfare Use by Immigrant and Native Households

5. My name isn't "Lennie", and I don't know (or care) whom you're referring to.

6. HA HA! So both Democrats AND Republicans support amnesty do they ? Well a very FEW Republicans support amnesty (as shown by the recent Senate Sanctuary Cities vote ), and these are known as RINOs (Republican In Name Only), and I suspect as shown by the tidal wave of support for Donald Trump, those amnesty-supporting RINOs are not going to have a very long-lasting career in politics.

7. "impossible to deport 11 million undocumented immigrants" Oh no ? And why not ? Because NPR. MSNBC, the Nation, and Media Matter say so ? HA HA HA. In 1954, prior to Operation Wetback, every Democrat in Washington DC tried to tell Eisenhower he couldn't deport millions of illegal aliens. Guess what Ike did. He deported millions of illegal aliens, and he did it in no time at all. I see no reason why every illegal alien in America couldn't be deported, with Mexico being forced to pay for it + we will reap huge economic benefits by abolishing the loss of tens of Billions$$/year of remittances and false welfare payouts.

8. This last part of your education for today involves the type of jobs that illegal aliens do. In past years illegals did only menial, low paying jobs. But today, they work as managers in electronics, construction, hotels, janitorial, trucking, etc ads of and hundreds labor sectors. many started out low, but have advanced over the years.
Also, many illegal aliens are given free training by the government (ex Electronics II in Clearwater, FL), and are paid to be educated (with your tax $$)

9. To call illegal aliens "undocumented immigrants" (as you did here), is about the equivalent of calling bank robbers "informal withdrawl agents".
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

10. I should be getting PAID for this.
yepp.gif

Last edited:
LOL @ Donald doesn't do the hiring.

So much for "the buck stops here", right? Just admit you're supporting a literal cartoon villain for President....and you're proud of it.
I notice you ignored the part of the post regarding the IRCA word ""KNOWINGLY"

Come back when you have a shred of evidence that a single illegal alien in any Trump organization was ever hired that way.

Here's a free tip to keep in mind: If you're going to start your thread in the CDZ, you shouldn't then violate the rules of the CDZ in your following posts.

Thread closed. You're welcome to try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back