"Bridgegate" update/s

Well, I watched the Christie Presser.

Governor Chris Christie News Conference - C-SPAN Video Library

That was 2 hours of my life that I don't get back.

Ok.

So, two very neutral things:

1.) The thing was too damn long. Maybe Christie threw the wrong aides under the bus. For the aid who encouraged him to blab for so long should be put out to pasture. Why? Well, because for every word you utter, more can be parsed. Christie just doused gasoline on the feeding frenzy and lit the lighter himself.

2.) He's boxed himself in. If it ends up that he was even remotely lying, he is toast.

Also interesting to note all the nasty things that self-professing Cons are saying about the man who just may still end up being their standard bearer.

Meanwhile, Hillary is easily on cruise-control.....

More aids will be fired....this thing goes deeper
It was not about the Mayor of Ft Lee or the election, it was about the State Senator from that district.

Christie will have more splain'in to do

Amusing how the left thinks of Executive Orders when their New Messiah issues one as opposed to when their aspiring Newer Messiah issues another. Don't lose sight of the simple reality that Christie's record brands him indelibly as the Democrat he has become.

dont worry, you will still vote for him in 2016 if he runs.

No, you see, here's what will happen.

He and every other wingnut will scream and bitch that Christie isn't a "real conservative" all the way up until the Primaries are over.

Then they will all begrudgingly get behind him, screaming all the way about Hillary about everything from Vince Foster's Sucide to Benghazi. They'll have about 30 years of material to work with there.

And after Hillary beats the pants of fhis fat ass, they will be back to saying, "He wasn't a real conservative."

And that whole Miley Cyrus thing.

Apparently that partisan hack- AquaAthena isn't aware that ambulances were delayed because of Bridgegate w/ disastrous results.

Christie was playing cards and this was a spontaneous act by a rogue staffer who was upset about a you tube video ........ :thup:

I'm sorry, but the evidence does not point to "spontaneous".

If someone were sent an email that said only "time for some traffic problems in Ft Lee" and it was "spontaneous", the receiver would not be able to say "got it". Seriously, if you got an out of the blue email that said "time for some traffic problems", wouldn't your response be "WTF are you talking about?"

Those emails clearly indicate some advance planning.

Amusing how the left thinks of Executive Orders when their New Messiah issues one as opposed to when their aspiring Newer Messiah issues another. Don't lose sight of the simple reality that Christie's record brands him indelibly as the Democrat he has become.

dont worry, you will still vote for him in 2016 if he runs.

No, you see, here's what will happen.

He and every other wingnut will scream and bitch that Christie isn't a "real conservative" all the way up until the Primaries are over.

Then they will all begrudgingly get behind him, screaming all the way about Hillary about everything from Vince Foster's Sucide to Benghazi. They'll have about 30 years of material to work with there.

And after Hillary beats the pants of fhis fat ass, they will be back to saying, "He wasn't a real conservative."

In other words "wash, rinse, repeat".

My gawd, you people care so much about this crap but defend Obama despite him expanding spending on military, starting new wars, expanding the patriot act, spying on citizens and allies, creating mass welfare dependency, further eroding the economy and making the rich richer by dumping money on them and the poor/middle class poorer...

Remember, YOU guys loved this fat POS, YOU guys claimed he would be the only decent GOP candidate... Now you hate him and want to pretend he was Mr.Conservative all along? get a fuckin life lol.

I never liked Jabba, and you'll never find a post of me saying nice things about him, other than he isn't crazy like Paul and Cruz.

This is a guy who made his bones screwing over the people who worked for his state.

But rattling off your "Obama Bad" list doesn't take away from the fact this guy is probably mortally wounded as a potential GOP Candidate. Be glad he is, and then move on to a not-crazy person.

Dems had a KKK Grand Kleagle, a guy who left his pregnant gf in an underwater car overnight and a President who ball handling with his gay bodyguard while the Benghazi Consulate was under siege, used the IRS against his "enemies"...but this is a scandal

LOL

Dude, seriously, put down the bong and turn off the hate radio.

It's damaging your brain.

Apparently that partisan hack- AquaAthena isn't aware that ambulances were delayed because of Bridgegate w/ disastrous results.

Christie was playing cards and this was a spontaneous act by a rogue staffer who was upset about a you tube video ........ :thup:

If someone were sent an email that said only "time for some traffic problems in Ft Lee" and it was "spontaneous", the receiver would not be able to say "got it". Seriously, if you got an out of the blue email that said "time for some traffic problems", wouldn't your response be "WTF are you talking about?"

By golly Nancy Drew, you may be on to something! ...... :thup:

What have you got against Christie. After Obama's miserable failure, people like Christie represent hope & change.

Comon, at least try to be an adult, you seem stunted.

Christie represents a scandal at the moment. Obama is about to represent the ousting of your Teaparty in the Fall.
I remember you now. You're the ditz from the McDonald's order screen thread. Damn, I was right. You are a liberal.:lol:

Sez the RW pussy who has turned his rep off. Coward.

Well, one thing you can say is that the apology is more than Obama or Romney would have done.

Immie

Or any Con really. This is such a bigger deal than you all are making it seem. The shutting down of a high traffic bridge that goes from New York to New Jersey by a couple of flunkies to the governor?

There will be more emails and if Christie is involved even in a remote way, he should resign.

Btw, Obama stands up in his press conferences and answers questions for a long time.

I agree it is a big deal. In another thread, I stated that I expect to find out that he was responsible for it and that if it comes out that he is, he should spend time behind bars. Blocking traffic pisses me off. I have a saying, "piss on CSX" just because where I live we are constantly getting caught behind trains that block the roads pulling forward and then backing up only to finally clear the road 20 minutes later pulling forward again.

I think at the very least the two aides should be held criminally responsible for this, but I expect that Christie knew about this from the get go. Can't prove it, but I suspect it is the case.

I won't be supporting Christie in 2016, but then the chances of me supporting anyone from either party is about 1 in 195,032,964,123. I will be damned if I ever support another damned liberal politician who seeks only to control us again.

On the other hand, Obama might hold a press conference as you stated, but that would only be to blame Republicans, probably Bush.

Immie

Did someone call?

:D

Do you believe that there was no discussion prior to the email being sent that said "time for some traffic problems"?

Do you believe that there was no discussion prior to the email being sent that said "time for some traffic problems"?

Christie lied, the bridge died!

Forum List

Back