"Bridgegate" update/s

Pay no attention to Christies corruption

Benghazi........Benghazi.........Benghazi

If it were just Benghazi that would be bad enough. There's so many now it's hard to keep track of them. History will not be kind to Obama.

Such a waste.

Damn it!

We don't want to talk about Christies problems....we want to talk about OBAMA

Benghazi....Benghazi......Benghazi
yep, thats what this thread is about!!! :mad: Oh! wait :redface:

Yes, they need to deflect from the 4 dead men at Benghazi and Robert Gates new tell-all book.

And that whole Miley Cyrus thing.

Apparently that partisan hack- AquaAthena isn't aware that ambulances were delayed because of Bridgegate w/ disastrous results.

This is not true. The ambulance was there in 7 minutes and the daughter said any delay didn't really matter. So repeat the same statement and you will be a liar.

beat_dead_horse2.jpg

Christie apologized, move on now

Well, one thing you can say is that the apology is more than Obama or Romney would have done.

Immie

But Obama's apology, though it would be an apology that anyone had misunderstood the brilliance of his action, would have been far more cute! Of course someone would have to be a foreign dictator to warrant His apology......

Well, I watched the Christie Presser.

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/ChristieN

That was 2 hours of my life that I don't get back.

Ok.

So, two very neutral things:

1.) The thing was too damn long. Maybe Christie threw the wrong aides under the bus. For the aid who encouraged him to blab for so long should be put out to pasture. Why? Well, because for every word you utter, more can be parsed. Christie just doused gasoline on the feeding frenzy and lit the lighter himself.

2.) He's boxed himself in. If it ends up that he was even remotely lying, he is toast.

Also interesting to note all the nasty things that self-professing Cons are saying about the man who just may still end up being their standard bearer.

Meanwhile, Hillary is easily on cruise-control.....

Last edited:
beat_dead_horse2.jpg

Well, one thing you can say is that the apology is more than Obama or Romney would have done.

Immie

Or any Con really. This is such a bigger deal than you all are making it seem. The shutting down of a high traffic bridge that goes from New York to New Jersey by a couple of flunkies to the governor?

There will be more emails and if Christie is involved even in a remote way, he should resign.

Btw, Obama stands up in his press conferences and answers questions for a long time.

beat_dead_horse2.jpg

Immie

Or any Con really. This is such a bigger deal than you all are making it seem. The shutting down of a high traffic bridge that goes from New York to New Jersey by a couple of flunkies to the governor?

There will be more emails and if Christie is involved even in a remote way, he should resign.

Btw, Obama stands up in his press conferences and answers questions for a long time.
He kept saying if you liked your health care plan you can keep.:lol:

Immie

He kept saying if you liked your health care plan you can keep.:lol:

He did say that but he also did an in depth presser on it. You all act like he runs away, not even remotely true. Cons like Boehner do that. Drive bys.

Christie was advised to answer every question if he is interested in a future in politics. In other words, he had no choice.

What have you got against Christie. After Obama's miserable failure, people like Christie represent hope & change.

Comon, at least try to be an adult, you seem stunted.

Christie represents a scandal at the moment. Obama is about to represent the ousting of your Teaparty in the Fall.

What have you got against Christie. After Obama's miserable failure, people like Christie represent hope & change.

Christie represents a scandal at the moment. Obama is about to represent the ousting of your Teaparty in the Fall.
I remember you now. You're the ditz from the McDonald's order screen thread. Damn, I was right. You are a liberal.:lol:

I remember you now. You're the ditz from the McDonald's order screen thread. Damn, I was right. You are a liberal.:lol:

Hater.

Hater.
It was a no-brainer. Stupid comments like that usually come from ditzy lefties.

So, the Liberal Lamestream Media is manufacturing a feeding frenzy over this molehill?

Whoda thunk it?
It's a pimple... a flea... although it's unfortunate that the traffic jam might have inadvertantly contributed to a death.

My God... a metro-area as huge as that... do ya'll mean to tell me that there aren't top-notch hospitals on both sides of the river, and that the ambulance could not have simply turned around and gone to one on their side of the river?

And... in a metro area that huge... do ya'll mean to tell me that every single ambulance - public and private - isn't tuned into some kind of high-quality Emergency Vehicle Road Conditions GPS-caliber grid or some official/private UHF or FM radio transmitter or something, to cue them well in advance, not to try taking the bridge?

Or, alternatively, if already stuck in traffic, simply dispatched a rescue helicopter from the local police or Coast Guard station, or a private medivac helicopter, to put the passenger into a cage on winch, and raise 'em up to the chopper, and then head to the nearest helipad-equipped hospital?

Or, despite their size, are they a little more backwards and behind-the times than I'm giving them credit for?

Damn this was gonna be my "be nice" Saturday. Then I read the bull shit you just wrote.

Land a helicopter in a massive traffic jam. Or just "winch 'em up. Just turn around....in a massive traffic jam.

You must of been thinking Chris Christie was in the ambulance when calling for a helicopter. Chris likes helicopter rides. He rides them to baseball games.

You are an idiot dude.

beat_dead_horse2.jpg

Immie

I agree it is a big deal. In another thread, I stated that I expect to find out that he was responsible for it and that if it comes out that he is, he should spend time behind bars. Blocking traffic pisses me off. I have a saying, "piss on CSX" just because where I live we are constantly getting caught behind trains that block the roads pulling forward and then backing up only to finally clear the road 20 minutes later pulling forward again.

I think at the very least the two aides should be held criminally responsible for this, but I expect that Christie knew about this from the get go. Can't prove it, but I suspect it is the case.

I won't be supporting Christie in 2016, but then the chances of me supporting anyone from either party is about 1 in 195,032,964,123. I will be damned if I ever support another damned liberal politician who seeks only to control us again.

On the other hand, Obama might hold a press conference as you stated, but that would only be to blame Republicans, probably Bush.

Immie

Last edited:
Yes, they need to deflect from the 4 dead men at Benghazi and Robert Gates new tell-all book.

And that whole Miley Cyrus thing.

Apparently that partisan hack- AquaAthena isn't aware that ambulances were delayed because of Bridgegate w/ disastrous results.

Christie was playing cards and this was a spontaneous act by a rogue staffer who was upset about a you tube video ........ :thup:

Dems had a KKK Grand Kleagle, a guy who left his pregnant gf in an underwater car overnight and a President who ball handling with his gay bodyguard while the Benghazi Consulate was under siege, used the IRS against his "enemies"...but this is a scandal

LOL

Forum List

Back