"Bridgegate" update/s

He seems jovial at times, living up to the fat guy stereotype, but I'm beginning to wonder if he IS a bully as well :eusa_think:

He's always been a bully...

Here’s the thing, though. Christie was always mean, vindictive and hostile. Remember how he leaned forward and pointed his finger at Melissa Tomlinson, the teacher who challenged him on his negative talk about the schools? “I am tired of you people,” he snapped. “What do you want?” That was not an isolated incident. Jersey politicians are now coming forward with tales of his petty retaliations. Yet the media adored him. Media Matters quoted some of the most egregious examples of worshipful blather: he was “different, fresh” (Joe Scarborough); a “happy warrior” (GQ); “bipartisan” and “a workhorse with a temper and a tongue, the guy who loves his mother and gets it done” (Michael Scherer); “someone who is magical in the way politicians can be magical” (Mark Halperin). It didn’t matter that he lost $400 million of federal school funding, or unilaterally canceled a plan to build a commuter train tunnel connecting New Jersey and Manhattan and presented it falsely as a big savings for his state, or vetoed—five times—additional funding for family planning, directly causing six reproductive health centers to close. Christie has filled the place formerly occupied by John McCain: the straight-shooting Republican “maverick” (a maverick being a Republican who admits the earth is probably older than 10,000 years). It doesn’t matter what he actually did or said.

Chris Christie - A Bully's Bully

I see the far left blog sites are keeping busy on this non-issue.

Yes, they need to deflect from the 4 dead men at Benghazi and Robert Gates new tell-all book.

Benghazi happened overseas right after GOP cut embassy security funding.

Robert Gates disappointed that Republicans take his book out of context.

Robert Gates: My memoir has been 'hijacked' by politics - TODAY.com

Funny how Republicans upset over 4 dead they never heard of before, yet care nothing for the tens of thousands they put in danger by closing 3/4's of the nations busiest bridge or the thousand they let die in Iraq.

repeating a falsehood doesn't make it true...I posted the relevant information for you before, so I'll pass on it now.

Yes, they need to deflect from the 4 dead men at Benghazi and Robert Gates new tell-all book.

Funny how Republicans upset over 4 dead they never heard of before, yet care nothing for the tens of thousands they put in danger by closing 3/4's of the nations busiest bridge or the thousand they let die in Iraq.

a women dying and ambulances doubling their travel time?

same same.....:eusa_whistle:

He seems jovial at times, living up to the fat guy stereotype, but I'm beginning to wonder if he IS a bully as well :eusa_think:

:lol: wow, you're a tool:lol: so, do other stereotypes exist in the media political stoplight? or is this the only one :eusa_eh:

and to think, 6- 8 months ago he was the guy the gop needed becasue he could reach across aisles etc. ...and as I predicted then in a debate with pogo, it was just a BS breather before the knives came out.....

how many times do i have to tell you the funding had NOTHING to do with it? even the senate report states that. they had funding to beef up security.

why do you constantly lie? especially after you are presented with facts that dispel your lies...

lztkkvzfohwpdsrx8evc.jpg

I didn't realize Crispie had such bad skin. Perhaps it's the fatty foods?

Plus, he's fat!

Did you know that?

:lol: wow, you're a tool:lol: so, do other stereotypes exist in the media political stoplight? or is this the only one :eusa_eh:

and to think, 6- 8 months ago he was the guy the gop needed becasue he could reach across aisles etc. ...and as I predicted then in a debate with pogo, it was just a BS breather before the knives came out.....

This is why I used the qualifier "if". :eusa_eh: I will reserve judgement until the subpoenas work their will

Putting tens of thousands of Americans at risk, forcing children to sit in traffic for hours, a women dying and ambulances doubling their travel time? That isn't good enough for you? I guess if it isn't as big a scandal as Iraq or the Bush tax cut failure then it isn't worth anything.

Yeah American lives were at risk. How retarded. If anything he found a way to keep all the jobs from fleeing Jursay.

Putting tens of thousands of Americans at risk, forcing children to sit in traffic for hours, a women dying and ambulances doubling their travel time? That isn't good enough for you? I guess if it isn't as big a scandal as Iraq or the Bush tax cut failure then it isn't worth anything.

Yeah American lives were at risk. How retarded. If anything he found a way to keep all the jobs from fleeing Jursay.

what they did is not funny at all sport. :talktothehand: We're not talking about 15-30 min delays here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_Bridge
The bridge, an integral conduit within the New York Metropolitan Area, has an upper level carrying four lanes in each direction and a lower level with three lanes in each direction, for a total of 14 lanes of travel. The speed limit on the bridge is 45 mph (72 km/h), though congestion often slows traffic, especially during the morning and evening rush hours. The bridge's upper level carries pedestrian and bicycle traffic. As of 2013, the George Washington Bridge carries approximately 102 million vehicles per year, making it the world's busiest motor vehicle bridge

Last edited:

Forum List

Back