"Bridgegate" update/s

lztkkvzfohwpdsrx8evc.jpg

I didn't realize Crispie had such bad skin. Perhaps it's the fatty foods?

The New Jersey mayor who publicly claimed this weekend that Gov. Chris Christie’s administration tried to withhold hurricane relief funds met Sunday in private with the U.S. attorney for the state of New Jersey.

“This afternoon I met with the U.S. Attorney’s office for several hours at their request and provided them with my journal and other documents,” Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer said in a statement Sunday.

“As they pursue this investigation, I will provide any requested information and testify under oath about the facts of what happened when the Lieutenant Governor came to Hoboken and told me that Sandy aid would be contingent on moving forward with a private development project.”

Zimmer said Saturday in an interview with MSNBC that she would be willing to sign a sworn statement and testify under oath that she had been threatened by the governor’s staff to approve a development project or risk hurricane relief funding for her town of Hoboken, which was devastated by Hurricane Sandy in October 2012.
US attorney inquiry into Christie widens | MSNBC

Ya never know, but this may end up being worse than Bridgegate.
Seeing how bridgegate has been a media bust, it can only be up from there.:eusa_whistle:
??

What? It's barely two weeks into the Christie's office smoking gun emails, and you've declared it over?

Traffic on the GWBrid....oh sweet Lord Jesus that's it! That's why Liberals are so hysterical, the George Washington Bridge has the EXACT same initials as George W Bush

Seeing how bridgegate has been a media bust, it can only be up from there.:eusa_whistle:
??

What? It's barely two weeks into the Christie's office smoking gun emails, and you've declared it over?

Ah, but Benghazi...

The idiots chose to use Benghazi as a counter to Bridgegate. The dumb ass's, as usual, failed to consider the consequences and long range effect. Now everytime Benghazi is brought up, it will be countered with Christy and Bridgegate. The Repubs's have already been branded with the disfunctional party that can't get anything done or govern albatross. Now they are being branded as the corruption party. The party of extortionist and crooks.

??

Ah, but Benghazi...

The idiots chose to use Benghazi as a counter to Bridgegate. The dumb ass's, as usual, failed to consider the consequences and long range effect. Now everytime Benghazi is brought up, it will be countered with Christy and Bridgegate. The Repubs's have already been branded with the disfunctional party that can't get anything done or govern albatross. Now they are being branded as the corruption party. The party of extortionist and crooks.

Well, as my mom always said, if the shoe fits...

??

Bridgegate? I haven't declared anything, I'm saying that it didn't get very much traction nationwide. Most people don't care, Paper, very little is being printed in the newspapers out here.

??

yep. Nothing to see here. :talktothehand: Its only the busiest bridge in the solar system :dunno: Move along. (pun intended) :p
The ink is barely dry on the subpoena's. Patience, grasshopper. Patience.

Traffic on the GWBrid....oh sweet Lord Jesus that's it! That's why Liberals are so hysterical, the George Washington Bridge has the EXACT same initials as George W Bush

Possibly :eusa_whistle: See my avie.

This is about more than just traffic cones- what Murdoch/Prince Waleed TV is telling you- :eusa_liar:

Last edited:
??

Bridgegate? I haven't declared anything, I'm saying that it didn't get very much traction nationwide. Most people don't care, Paper, very little is being printed in the newspapers out here.
You haven't been paying attention.

It's news everywhere.

(and who reads newspapers anymore?) :)

Tues is inauguration day. That should be phun.

??

You haven't been paying attention.

It's news everywhere.

(and who reads newspapers anymore?) :)

Tues is inauguration day. That should be phun.

I haven't been paying attention?????:lol:

By the way, I wish it would have had more traction, I really don't like Christie.

smoking gun:

In an email stamped 7:44 a.m., Patrick Foye slammed the closures and said he was calling for the lanes to be opened as soon as possible. Foye called the decision to close access roads in Fort Lee, N.J., “hasty and ill-advised” and said it “violated Federal Law and the laws of both States.”
“I will get to the bottom of this abusive decision which violates everything this agency stands for; I intend to learn how PA [port authority] process was wrongfully subverted and the public interest damaged to say nothing of the credibility of this agency,” Foye wrote.

Officials appointed by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo feuded over the George Washington bridge closure - latimes.com

yea, so too weeks into this and no one cares already. you are really going to need to work on a better scandal if you hope to help Hillary in .

smoking gun:

In an email stamped 7:44 a.m., Patrick Foye slammed the closures and said he was calling for the lanes to be opened as soon as possible. Foye called the decision to close access roads in Fort Lee, N.J., “hasty and ill-advised” and said it “violated Federal Law and the laws of both States.”
“I will get to the bottom of this abusive decision which violates everything this agency stands for; I intend to learn how PA [port authority] process was wrongfully subverted and the public interest damaged to say nothing of the credibility of this agency,” Foye wrote.

Officials appointed by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo feuded over the George Washington bridge closure - latimes.com

yea, so too weeks into this and no one cares already. you are really going to need to work on a better scandal if you hope to help Hillary in .

Putting tens of thousands of Americans at risk, forcing children to sit in traffic for hours, a women dying and ambulances doubling their travel time? That isn't good enough for you? I guess if it isn't as big a scandal as Iraq or the Bush tax cut failure then it isn't worth anything.

lztkkvzfohwpdsrx8evc.jpg

I didn't realize Crispie had such bad skin. Perhaps it's the fatty foods?
This is what happens when the poster has nothing.

Did you know that Crispie was sued for defamation of character and voted out of office after a single term after being forced to apologize?

Did you know that if we had a DOJ that wasn't a puppet, Obama's tenure would be a lot more strained than what it is? :eusa_whistle:

He seems jovial at times, living up to the fat guy stereotype, but I'm beginning to wonder if he IS a bully as well :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back