"Bridgegate" update/s

Still waiting for a name of a single organization which was flagged by the immoral IRS action.

You really....no, REALLY, expect Obama to answer your tweet?

Republicans' feigned outrage at injustice while arguing to rip the safety net out by every single thread makes me sick. Republics don't understand the IRS "scandal", they don't honest care about the people who died in Benghazi, and don't really have any compassion to the people affected by Brian Terry's death.

I sure wish the democrats showed as much outrage with the Obama scandals as they do with the governors bridge debacle. :eusa_whistle:

I wish conservatives would stop trying to pretend things are "Scandals" when they aren't.

Oooh, the Middle East is Dangerous! SCANDAL!

Oooh, the IRS questioned if political groups were really social welfare agencies like they claimed they were. SCANDAL!

Ooooh, the ATF failed to track a couple hundred of the THOUSANDS of guns that are trafficed along the border and have been for decades! SCANDAL!!!!

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Maybe instead of trying to convince me that continuing problems that Obama has failed to solve are "scandals", maybe the GOP could put forward real plans to solve the problems that don't involve "Tax Cuts for Rich People".
kapow.jpg

What a blow to the RW nonsense.

I've been out of the loop for a while so I missed the whole IRS "scandal". After reading the article how exactly is this a scandal?

what did they apologize for then?

You are equating apology to scandal?
Yep, that's exactly what the putz is doing.

I'm gonna send a flock of right wing extemist PMs to several of our more blatant Marxists who so love The IRS. They won't read them but NSA will and, next you know, they'll get to experience the loving, caring attentions of the regime's goon squad (IRS) for themselves.

It'll be educational!
Good luck w/that sport.

I'm gonna send a flock of right wing extemist PMs to several of our more blatant Marxists who so love The IRS. They won't read them but NSA will and, next you know, they'll get to experience the loving, caring attentions of the regime's goon squad (IRS) for themselves.

It'll be educational!
Good luck w/that sport.

Check your e-mail.

It'll be educational!
Good luck w/that sport.

Yiddish 101: A+

:D

And btw, it's not like the Christie administration didn't already know that this is like a hairpin-pass into NY all the time:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie7ai-8ulu8]Fort Lee Mayor Says Real Test of GWB Traffic to Come in September - YouTube[/ame]

Way back in 2012, massive concerns about closing lanes because on the NY side, there was construction going on.

Whoever decided to to this knew damned well that it was going to hurt, to cost people time, money and energy.

smoking gun:

In an email stamped 7:44 a.m., Patrick Foye slammed the closures and said he was calling for the lanes to be opened as soon as possible. Foye called the decision to close access roads in Fort Lee, N.J., “hasty and ill-advised” and said it “violated Federal Law and the laws of both States.”
“I will get to the bottom of this abusive decision which violates everything this agency stands for; I intend to learn how PA [port authority] process was wrongfully subverted and the public interest damaged to say nothing of the credibility of this agency,” Foye wrote.
Officials appointed by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo feuded over the George Washington bridge closure - latimes.com
In a post script, Foye speaks about the need for the Governor to continue to deny left wing 501(c)4 groups from getting their license to do business in New Jersey until after the election....

The New Jersey mayor who publicly claimed this weekend that Gov. Chris Christie’s administration tried to withhold hurricane relief funds met Sunday in private with the U.S. attorney for the state of New Jersey.

“This afternoon I met with the U.S. Attorney’s office for several hours at their request and provided them with my journal and other documents,” Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer said in a statement Sunday.

“As they pursue this investigation, I will provide any requested information and testify under oath about the facts of what happened when the Lieutenant Governor came to Hoboken and told me that Sandy aid would be contingent on moving forward with a private development project.”

Zimmer said Saturday in an interview with MSNBC that she would be willing to sign a sworn statement and testify under oath that she had been threatened by the governor’s staff to approve a development project or risk hurricane relief funding for her town of Hoboken, which was devastated by Hurricane Sandy in October 2012.

US attorney inquiry into Christie widens | MSNBC

Ya never know, but this may end up being worse than Bridgegate.

The New Jersey mayor who publicly claimed this weekend that Gov. Chris Christie’s administration tried to withhold hurricane relief funds met Sunday in private with the U.S. attorney for the state of New Jersey.

“This afternoon I met with the U.S. Attorney’s office for several hours at their request and provided them with my journal and other documents,” Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer said in a statement Sunday.

“As they pursue this investigation, I will provide any requested information and testify under oath about the facts of what happened when the Lieutenant Governor came to Hoboken and told me that Sandy aid would be contingent on moving forward with a private development project.”

Zimmer said Saturday in an interview with MSNBC that she would be willing to sign a sworn statement and testify under oath that she had been threatened by the governor’s staff to approve a development project or risk hurricane relief funding for her town of Hoboken, which was devastated by Hurricane Sandy in October 2012.

US attorney inquiry into Christie widens | MSNBC

Ya never know, but this may end up being worse than Bridgegate.
Seeing how bridgegate has been a media bust, it can only be up from there.:eusa_whistle:

I see the far left blog sites are keeping busy on this non-issue.

Yes, they need to deflect from the 4 dead men at Benghazi and Robert Gates new tell-all book.

Benghazi happened overseas right after GOP cut embassy security funding.

Robert Gates disappointed that Republicans take his book out of context.

Robert Gates: My memoir has been 'hijacked' by politics - TODAY.com

Funny how Republicans upset over 4 dead they never heard of before, yet care nothing for the tens of thousands they put in danger by closing 3/4's of the nations busiest bridge or the thousand they let die in Iraq.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back