Bridge the gap between Israel and Palestine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There are no more terrorist attacks coming from the West Bank, only Gaza."

Tell that to Tamar Fogel. Or Adelle Biton's mother......

For every Palestinian terror attack there are two Israeli terror attacks.

You made a very specific statement: I called you on it. The topic was your *incorrect* assertion: either explain how my examples fit with your assertion (as in 'they weren't 'terrorist' attacks' or 'they weren't attacks'), or modify your original statement to account for my examples.

I reject your attempt to broaden the topic. You may of course insist - in which case I'll need to see documentation of your assertion re 2:1 ratio' before we can continue. And while we're at it, each example will have to be vetted as to whether it actually constitutes 'terrorism'.

Now if you feel there's some problem with how I'm choosing to proceed - do let me know by PM and we can pick this up later, once we've agreed : ))

You made a very specific statement: I called you on it. The topic was your *incorrect* assertion: either explain how my examples fit with your assertion (as in 'they weren't 'terrorist' attacks' or 'they weren't attacks'), or modify your original statement to account for my examples.

I reject your attempt to broaden the topic. You may of course insist - in which case I'll need to see documentation of your assertion re 2:1 ratio' before we can continue. And while we're at it, each example will have to be vetted as to whether it actually constitutes 'terrorism'.

Now if you feel there's some problem with how I'm choosing to proceed - do let me know by PM and we can pick this up later, once we've agreed : ))

Pricetag terror attacks.

There are no Israeli terror attacks. There are reprisals and punishments for Palestinian terrorist attacks. Only anti Semites could characterize Israel's legitimate reaction to terror as a terrorist attack.

There are no Israeli terror attacks. There are reprisals and punishments for Palestinian terrorist attacks. Only anti Semites could characterize Israel's legitimate reaction to terror as a terrorist attack.

so when Jews attack a mosque because they don't like Israeli govt. actions, that's not terrorism?

This is true. Both sides are influenced by outside forces. Palestinians get material and emotional support from other ARab countries and expats. Israel gets restraint from the US and Europe. Both sides need to be allowed to work it out on their own.
Work it out here means that Israel should do what any nation faced with a hostile force on its border would do. Relocate them and bomb the shit out of the remainder.

Seeking to ethnically cleanse Israel of all Arabs is very ironic, considering that this is exactly the kind of thing anti-Semites have been doing to the Jews for 2,000 years.

And again you are in error here: it's more like 3,000 years..... Just a detail, I know : ))

But didn't you know? To some on here anything before 2,000 years ago doesn't count.

What is a reasonable solution for a first world culture facing continued attacks by a 3rd world culture which is dedicated to its destruction?
There is no pretty solution to this. But continued terrorist attacks on Israeli civilians is even less pretty. The world is OK with dead Jews. It isn't so great about Jews fighting back and defending themselves.

strawman.

The world congratulated the Jews when they defeated the Arab world in 1948.

There are no more terrorist attacks coming from the West Bank, only Gaza.

Wanting to collectively punish millions of West Bank Palestinians for the war crimes of a few thousand terrorists in Gaza, by ethnically cleansing them all to another country, would be a crime against humanity and bring the wrath of the world upon Israel.

Wrong
Palestinian kills Israeli in West Bank stabbing attack | ReliefWeb

What is the solution to an armed hostile 3rd world bunch dedicated to the destruction of a first world country? Removing the offenders seems like the best alternative out there.

so when Jews attack a mosque because they don't like Israeli govt. actions, that's not terrorism?

No, it's a crime.
What is your point here?

What is the solution to an armed hostile 3rd world bunch dedicated to the destruction of a first world country? Removing the offenders seems like the best alternative out there.

and how many "offenders" do you want to "remove"?

This is true. Both sides are influenced by outside forces. Palestinians get material and emotional support from other ARab countries and expats. Israel gets restraint from the US and Europe. Both sides need to be allowed to work it out on their own.
Work it out here means that Israel should do what any nation faced with a hostile force on its border would do. Relocate them and bomb the shit out of the remainder.

Seeking to ethnically cleanse Israel of all Arabs is very ironic, considering that this is exactly the kind of thing anti-Semites have been doing to the Jews for 2,000 years.

wrong Jihadists have been doing it for only about 1400 years. I absolutely agree
that arabs should enjoy the same rights in Israel that jews enjoy in saudi arabia -----fair
is fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back