Bridge that connects Crimea and Russia just bombed

Insanity.

It is insanity indeed! oh well, if that's the hill the Globlalist Left wants to die on.....let them.

1665278040396.png

Why would any sane person trust the clown Zelensky or the U.S. Gov't or the clowns in the EU? Now you know why Trump had to go, they're now getting the war they wanted, with Joe sleeping in Rehoboth.

This all could have been avoided had Zelensky done what Austria did in 1957, declaring in the Ukrainian constitution permanent neutrality.

A sane person trusts Zelensky. If the Russians wanted to, they could have negotiated a peace treaty with Ukraine. Instead they responded with force.

A sane person trusts Zelensky. If the Russians wanted to, they could have negotiated a peace treaty with Ukraine. Instead they responded with force.
Putin tried for years to reach an agreement with the criminal psycho Zelensky over stopping his Ukraine soldiers from murdering the ethnic Russian people in the Donbas region.
Finally, Putin got fed up and sent the Russian army on a humanitarian mission to liberate the Ukrainian people in the Donbas region.

Last edited:
Putin tried for years to reach an agreement with the criminal psycho Zelensky over stopping his Ukraine soldiers from murdering the ethnic Russian people in the Donbas region.
Finally, Putin got fed up and sent the Russian army on a humanitarian mission to liberate the Ukrainian people.

When did Zelensky murder any ethnic Russian people in the Donbas region?

Actually, the correct word I should have used is genocide.
You need to do some homework/research about the 14,000 ethnic Russian people killed by Ukrainian forces in the last 8 years.

Actually, the correct word I should have used is genocide.

So you're insane.

You need to do some homework/research about the 14,000 ethnic Russian people killed by Ukrainian forces in the last 8 years.

You should do some research, he hasn't been president for 8 years.

Republicans are supporting the evil that Putin has unleashed.
This is not a partisan issue. According to the latest poll, 3/4 of Americans and 2/3 of Republicans support continuing US aid to Ukraine to help them to fight off the Russian invaders.

Democrats are supporting the evil Biden has unleashed. A corrupt dictator named Zelensky.
2/3 of Republicans are also supporting it.

Trump was Putin's cock-holster--or have you forgotten so soon?

Jackass.

It was Trump who repeatedly warned the EU about their reliance on Russian energy.

It was Trump who gave the go-ahead to kill and wound some 400 Russian mercenaries in Syria.

It was Øbama who whispered to tell Vlad he'd have 'flexibility' after he was re-elected.

It was Hunter Biden who received a payoff from a Russian oligarch.

War can only escalate when one side refuses to consider peace negotiations.

Biden’s proxy war is getting us closer and closer to actual war with Russia.

So let me see if I understand how this works, Hawk! The Russians are allowed to bomb and shell Ukrainian infrastructure like hospitals, schools and apartment buildings but if Ukraine blows up a Russian bridge (built on land that Russia stole by the way) then it's an "escalation"? Seriously?

2/3 of Republicans are also supporting it.

And? They are neocons and should be booted out.

Unlike you I don’t blindly support my political party.

So let me see if I understand how this works, Hawk! The Russians are allowed to bomb and shell Ukrainian infrastructure like hospitals, schools and apartment buildings but if Ukraine blows up a Russian bridge (built on land that Russia stole by the way) then it's an "escalation"? Seriously?
The Ukrainians can’t bomb shit on their own. We are fully funding this war and providing them with weapons, and no doubt illegally giving them intel and instructions and what to attack with our weapons we gave them.

This war would had been completely avoided if Ukraine and Russian settled on a peach agreement, but the West would not allow it.

Forum List

Back